I am planning to buy a house in Pride Presidency Thane, but not sure of quality and reliability of GALA GROUP, any one available who booked a flat in Pride Presidency Thane or is aware of GALA GROUP, please suggest me on there quality of construction, reliability and what rate is OK for that, they are asking 5750 psf?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I must say that the rates seem quite high. I remember the rates being around 5000psf during the property exibition that was held a couple months back. But then the building is very close to completion with only interiors remaining to be finished and possession is supposed to be in a few more months. I am sure you could negotiate on the rates abit.
    Quality seems quite allright from what I saw and decent enough facilities too some overly fancy infact if i remember correctly.
    I cant really comment on the builder as Iam not from Thane and he is a local builder but from what I interacted with him, he seemed quite friendly.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, as per their site amenities are very good & location also. What is Caargable area for 2 & 2 1/2 BHK. What total amount they are asking?
    CommentQuote
  • I never heard about gala group. With local builders it is difficult to ascertain construction quality. You will have to visit their past projects and enquire the residents. Issues such as seepage and cracks are quite a worry. From outside one cannot say what quality of concrete was used.
    CommentQuote