Read some news in Indian Express quoting RE research and consultancy firm - Knight Frank identifying Madh Marve as one of the locations to watch out for. Apparently it says it appreciate 14%PA........Another article in Economics times says the area will appreciate by 94% by 2020.

Normally I always take these views from these "experts" with a pinch of salt. At times they are outright wrong or have a different hidden agenda.

But what are your honest views on this location? Is this just a hype? Or there is indeed some basis for it?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pbn78
    Read some news in Indian Express quoting RE research and consultancy firm - Knight Frank identifying Madh Marve as one of the locations to watch out for. Apparently it says it appreciate 14%PA........Another article in Economics times says the area will appreciate by 94% by 2020.

Normally I always take these views from these "experts" with a pinch of salt. At times they are outright wrong or have a different hidden agenda.

But what are your honest views on this location? Is this just a hype? Or there is indeed some basis for it?

Hey Sharpj; What are your views on the location 'Madh Marve'? Your inputs will be really appreciated. Thank you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have not been to Madh Marve recently (in the last 5 years)..
    The biggest problem with Madh Marve is access or delay in reaching main stream Mumbai. The coastal road once it gets completed maybe will ease it to some extent but still I don't know how long the coastal road is planned for.. I thought it was only until Versova..

Before commenting, I would also like to see why these analyst feel that this is going to be such a hot belt.. Any percentages is pure speculation.. you cannot predict the future so accurately.. simple no one can .. otherwise there would be billionaires simply playing the nifty futures..

Usually these analysts indulge in some subtle marketing.. It is funded either by someone who holds a large tract of land or some builders. Even organizations like CIDCO front it while the real reason could be some politician behind it.. They write a pretty unbiased report in terms of the logic.. the coastal road.. good power and infrastructure in Mumbai and nice sea facing apartments.. throw some unverified numbers 45 minutes to reach BKC etc.. and say prices are currently only 9000 psf and have a potential to reach 18000 and voila you have your 100% growth story..

The same thing they said about Ulwe.. It is still a dusty under construction ghost town currently..

As long as the business do not move.. all these are analytical masturbation at the best ...
    CommentQuote
  • Obviously paid report with hidden agenda....go for kanjurmarg/goregaon, more based on commercial development and upcoming infra...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    Obviously paid report with hidden agenda....go for kanjurmarg/goregaon, more based on commercial development and upcoming infra...

Agree... I too feel the same
    CommentQuote