Last updated: September 3 2010
25 | Posts
4137 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

Hello Everyone,

Its a very urgent matter on which I would require your advise. There are so many threads already created with loads of information on what I am looking for. However, if there is positive info, there is negative stuff also abt the same project/flat and its just confusing me and given the time frame I've in hand, its just not going in right direction.

I am looking for a flat for my mother who stays alone and she has to vacate the Govt provided accomodation because my father passed away few months back.

Our budget is 35-40 Lks, and we are looking for something in Thane. I just need your expert advise within the above limitation.

We have to shift in another 3 months time. Pls pls pls, if you could advise something that could fall under the above criteria, that would be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to all of you!!

Regards
    Last edited by classic2404; December 13 2016, 05:06 PM.

Re : 40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

For an aged lady living all by herself I would think Hiranandani Estate would be ideal. They would have some 1BHK on re-sale which would fit your budget. Ofcourse the Station and city are some distance from the township. However the place is self-contained to a great extent and would not warrant a ride regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
      For an aged lady living all by herself I would think Hiranandani Estate would be ideal. They would have some 1BHK on re-sale which would fit your budget. Ofcourse the Station and city are some distance from the township. However the place is self-contained to a great extent and would not warrant a ride regularly.
      Do not go for hiranandani estate.
      It is for the naake chadey so called middle class (assuming themselves to be high class) people.

Get some nice resale flat near station in a small society where market & garden are close, neighbours are friendly and helpful (the common man).

Also make sure that the society has some security expenditure (on security guards).

Convenience is very important: availability of rickshaw, local groceries and vegetables at reasonable rates (old people are fussy ), maybe close to some of your relatives (if you have any), get on first floor so it is more secure and accessible during power cuts, etc.

It is not easy to find such a flat on your own. First decide on the area and then talk to a local agent. Don't go for an expensive flat, keep some money aside. You should be able to get a 1BHK for about 30L (all inclusive)
      Last edited by jadhav_ravi; July 30 2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I would recommend Dosti Vihar. You may get a 1 bhk there at your budget. Have been tracking this project for some time and have not found negative remarks apart from a freak accident which happened during this monsoon in the adjoining wall.

Comment

TYVM all of you!! highly appreciate. I forgot to add, I was actually looking for 2BHK, However, as I do not stay in Mumbai, its very difficult to go out and search. Having said that, I would def go out and lookout for something if I know the exact areas/locations where I can find something in my budget.

But I think I was hoping too much from this forum. There were 61 view but just 3 comments.

Where are all those guys who always seems to be at the top of any other discussion/thread and shell out all their knowledge.

Guys, this is just a little frustrating as I am feeling helpless and this furum was my last resort where I can seek advise from different brains at one platform. Trust me for this.

Guys, please help!!!!

Again, a great thanks to you in advance.
          Last edited by stupidlikeafox; July 31 2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Don't worry too much you just need one good advise trust me! Have just sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox.

Comment

Hey Bro, Just replied you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton!!

Comment

Resale is your best bet. Find an agent or two local to Thane. It is worth it.

Comment

y don't u have her moving in w/ you....
                  u least owe that to her because she wasn't on some forum asking for recommendations for orphanages when you were born...

Originally posted by stupidlikeafox View Post
                  Hello Everyone,

Its a very urgent matter on which I would require your advise. There are so many threads already created with loads of information on what I am looking for. However, if there is positive info, there is negative stuff also abt the same project/flat and its just confusing me and given the time frame I've in hand, its just not going in right direction.

I am looking for a flat for my mother who stays alone and she has to vacate the Govt provided accomodation because my father passed away few months back.

Our budget is 35-40 Lks, and we are looking for something in Thane. I just need your expert advise within the above limitation.

We have to shift in another 3 months time. Pls pls pls, if you could advise something that could fall under the above criteria, that would be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to all of you!!

Regards

Comment

Dude, do you think I am blockheaded and fool....y dun you apply ur brain. Their would be some rational why I am struggling like this....when u can not suggest anything...better dun poke ur nose in b/w.....FYI "I DUN STAY IN INDIA - AND MY FATHER PASSED AWAY RECENTLY AND ITS NOT EASY TO MOVE BACK FOR ME OR BRING MY MOTHER HERE BECAUSE OF SOME COUNTRY LAWS. IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS".....DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.

Let me know if you want to know more history about me!
                    Last edited by stupidlikeafox; July 31 2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Tags: Thane
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X