Hello Everyone,

Its a very urgent matter on which I would require your advise. There are so many threads already created with loads of information on what I am looking for. However, if there is positive info, there is negative stuff also abt the same project/flat and its just confusing me and given the time frame I've in hand, its just not going in right direction.

I am looking for a flat for my mother who stays alone and she has to vacate the Govt provided accomodation because my father passed away few months back.

Our budget is 35-40 Lks, and we are looking for something in Thane. I just need your expert advise within the above limitation.

We have to shift in another 3 months time. Pls pls pls, if you could advise something that could fall under the above criteria, that would be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to all of you!!

Regards
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ha Ha.. Take a chill pill dude.. :bab (4): I have seen your post to quest4excellence...Maybe you need to take some anger management lessons.. you need it.. Its not good for your health..
    You are too funny.. and don't worry I don't get offended by angry mad guys yelling..
    So what is it going to be .. a 1 BHK in Thane or 3 BHK in Bangalore? Have some focus friend.. Its too tough seeing places just in Mumbai and you are talking two cities..
    Everybody has their problems.. learning to deal with it is part of growing up..
    So grow up and act mature instead of ranting at fellow bloggers..:bab (3):

Originally Posted by stupidlikeafox
    Sharpj and rawa13 .....dun worry....am still here...jus din get enough chance to reply....the reason of me raising similar query in Bangalore...is cause i am trying to explore options for myself and my mother as well. bangalore is cheap but with almost similar level of opportunities for myself. Guess you can understand now.....

Sharpj...
    wat do you think...how many mums one can have...
    can I ask you how many dads do you have???
    dude...you wanna count my mums...I wish I could see you right now...Do you think i am trying to play or something.
    C'mon....just trying my best to resolve this ASAP.
    try finding other threads from my name...you might be able to find some more!!!!

Moderators...please ban me if I am too furious and being abusive...but hope you understand.

this forum is truly a superb help and I seriously a BIG THANKS to those who have shared their thots here and trying to help others.

Thanks ALL....(ex a few!)

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • SharpJ, I certainly need to take decision in a composed manner....but timing is just not right and I am losing time. Rather then getting a suggession, I got to hear something that actually dragged the entire topic in a different direction. Old age home, different cities etc etc.

I mean...think dude...did it make a difference diverting the topic by just inserting the Bangalore thread in this thread? No right...you simply raise some irrelavent questions and just wasted the time.

Nevertheless...I apologize for harsh remarks...but still looking for a unit. Either 2 BHK in thane....else, Bangalore....which ever comes first.
    CommentQuote
  • Want a sane advice.. Take a place on rent.. why is it a big hurry to buy a place... Nothing is achieved by hurrying up with such a huge decision.. as real estate..
    If it is a place on rent for a year.. you can choose Thane or Bangalore ... see it for a year and buy.. Property prices are certainly not going higher.. even if they do not drop...
    Decisions taken in stress is not always the right one..

Originally Posted by stupidlikeafox
    SharpJ, I certainly need to take decision in a composed manner....but timing is just not right and I am losing time. Rather then getting a suggession, I got to hear something that actually dragged the entire topic in a different direction. Old age home, different cities etc etc.

I mean...think dude...did it make a difference diverting the topic by just inserting the Bangalore thread in this thread? No right...you simply raise some irrelavent questions and just wasted the time.

Nevertheless...I apologize for harsh remarks...but still looking for a unit. Either 2 BHK in thane....else, Bangalore....which ever comes first.
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing.. If you are desperate.. people will take advantage.. the user USERIBLUR who is advising you in the Bangalore forum is either a broker or some sort of marketing guy for a group called Corporate leisure.. Just go a check the forum on Suncity.. and you will find tons of complaints..

Renting is cheap and an flexible option.. In buying if you make a bad decision it is not easy to get out without a loss.. why increase your misery more..

Mumbai is expensive for renting, Bangalore not so much.. 10- 15K a month u can rent a 2 BHK apartment in central Bangalore.. and it is 180,000 max for a year

Think about it..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharpj
    Want a sane advice.. Take a place on rent.. why is it a big hurry to buy a place... Nothing is achieved by hurrying up with such a huge decision.. as real estate..
    If it is a place on rent for a year.. you can choose Thane or Bangalore ... see it for a year and buy.. Property prices are certainly not going higher.. even if they do not drop...
    Decisions taken in stress is not always the right one..

+1. Agree with this.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Assuming u can afford it rent for a year and in the meantime book a home in an under construction project so that you can lock the current price and unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Quest4Excellence...stupid and uncalled for remark...this forum is to discuss real estate...if you dont have anything to add, pls dont pass personal remarks.

Fox - I hope you have shortlisted something, if not, then as suggested by other members, go in for a broker, there are some good & peaceful localities where you can get a good house...generally speaking - latest construction around Pokhran road - Raunak group, Nilkanth group etc, Manpada (nilkanth group, happy valley etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    Quest4Excellence...stupid and uncalled for remark...this forum is to discuss real estate...if you dont have anything to add, pls dont pass personal remarks.

Fox - I hope you have shortlisted something, if not, then as suggested by other members, go in for a broker, there are some good & peaceful localities where you can get a good house...generally speaking - latest construction around Pokhran road - Raunak group, Nilkanth group etc, Manpada (nilkanth group, happy valley etc)

Is Fox even listening, that you are wasting your time.
    CommentQuote
  • While I still stand by my comment, i did say sorry since this wasn't the rt place... so quit preaching...

otoh, i still feel he's got other options to consider... for 1 he's mentioned that he can get her to move in w/ her in 6 months... so why not rent for small period and then have her move in....

Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    Quest4Excellence...stupid and uncalled for remark...this forum is to discuss real estate...if you dont have anything to add, pls dont pass personal remarks.

CommentQuote