40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

Last updated: September 3 2010
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 40L, Thane, Mumbai - Suggestions

Originally posted by Sharpj View Post
    Want a sane advice.. Take a place on rent.. why is it a big hurry to buy a place... Nothing is achieved by hurrying up with such a huge decision.. as real estate..
    If it is a place on rent for a year.. you can choose Thane or Bangalore ... see it for a year and buy.. Property prices are certainly not going higher.. even if they do not drop...
    Decisions taken in stress is not always the right one..
    +1. Agree with this.

VK

Comment

Assuming u can afford it rent for a year and in the meantime book a home in an under construction project so that you can lock the current price and unit.

Comment

Quest4Excellence...stupid and uncalled for remark...this forum is to discuss real estate...if you dont have anything to add, pls dont pass personal remarks.

Fox - I hope you have shortlisted something, if not, then as suggested by other members, go in for a broker, there are some good & peaceful localities where you can get a good house...generally speaking - latest construction around Pokhran road - Raunak group, Nilkanth group etc, Manpada (nilkanth group, happy valley etc)

Comment

Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post
          Quest4Excellence...stupid and uncalled for remark...this forum is to discuss real estate...if you dont have anything to add, pls dont pass personal remarks.

Fox - I hope you have shortlisted something, if not, then as suggested by other members, go in for a broker, there are some good & peaceful localities where you can get a good house...generally speaking - latest construction around Pokhran road - Raunak group, Nilkanth group etc, Manpada (nilkanth group, happy valley etc)
          Is Fox even listening, that you are wasting your time.

Comment

While I still stand by my comment, i did say sorry since this wasn't the rt place... so quit preaching...

otoh, i still feel he's got other options to consider... for 1 he's mentioned that he can get her to move in w/ her in 6 months... so why not rent for small period and then have her move in....

Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post

Comment

Tags: Thane
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X