Sort by :
Filter by :
there are plenty of threads on this topic.. please make a search the forum using CasaRio Palava city and you can see the results for yourself..
Maybe you can contribute there instead of expecting people to answer on a new threadOriginally Posted by nisarsHello,
Last Sunday, I booked a flat at Lodha's new project called CasaRio in Dombivli East (future name Palava City). Has anyone booked as well?. Just wanted to start a new thread to share and get going.... Please share.
I have a house in Casa Bella Venecia... I have been receiving demand letters from Lodha on Monthly basis and they also show the progress done.. Currently it 7th slab out of 9 and brickwork is in progress. With the current rate it looks like 6 more months.. Also we call them every Month in case we don’t get a demand letter.. till now no issues and fingers crossed for the future as well. Currently the rate in casa bella is Rs 3240 per sq ft which is 50% more than what all of us bought it for.. Also airport will take more ten years and with the politicians fighting against each other I don’t think so that will affect the rate
One more reason for casa bella rates to go up is to keep casa rio in demand so that people buy in Casa Rio.. but things should stabilize in year from nowCommentQuote0Flag
- i have booked a house in casario. There has been good appreciation in property valueCommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates on this project? What is the current price quoted and when is possessionlikely to take place?CommentQuote0Flag
- That's notional. Try selling it to get the real value.Originally Posted by IndranilKi have booked a house in casario. There has been good appreciation in property valueCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by IndranilKi have booked a house in casario. There has been good appreciation in property value
What psf you booked?
I am going for a visit today. Will share my feedbackCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
I received Fit Out possession offer from Lodha with following invalid demands.
1) As per the agreement, "Building common area maintenance charges" was Rs. 65880/. Whereas in demand letter Rs. 86184/
It's predefined 24 months maintenance charges. But they have not mentioned any period with dates.
2) As per the agreement, "Civic Governance Charges(Including Club Usage Charges)" was Rs. 98820/. Whereas in demand letter it is Rs. 167580/
How they can increase this amount without any clarification and breakup.
Also they have not mentioned the period with the dates for which they are demanding these charges.
3) Newly introduced "Administrative Charges" (Rs. 20000/) without any clarification.
4) "Power Infra/Auto Metering Charges (if applicable)" (Rs. 8000/). No Clarification on this.
5) As per the agreement, "Share Money" amount was Rs. 350/. Whereas in demand letter it is Rs. 600/
How Lodha can increase above mentioned amounts without any intimation?
It's already 3+ years delayed for possesion and there is no site-visit to see my house as well. It's really frustrated.
Please guide me.CommentQuote0Flag