• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms by Royal Palms India in Goregaon East, Mumbai

Any update about current price and availability in various buildings

Comment

Hi

Can anyone let us know if the Aarey Colony road is getting done up? I got to know that BMC is redoing the entire stretch of road with Cement Blocks. Last time I visited RP I saw those Cement Blocks lined up on the side of the road, not sure if the work has actually begun though?

Comment

Rs 150-cr B'wood museum plan put on fast track

GOREGAON-MULUND LINK ROAD - New alignment, elevated stretch to save 400 trees

Last edited by yogeshraja; April 21 2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

This is good news but i hope, wish and pray that due respect is given to the environment and the green cover is retained. My guess is that enough care will be taken considering the strong sentiments that people now have for the environmental issues and fear of the media that causes huge negative publicity. Lets hope for the best.

Comment

hi pareshd,
            what is a good building to buy a 3 bedroom flat in royal palms? what is the going rate?

thanks

Comment

I am really not an expert but anything between 7200 - 8000 per sq ft is my guess. The rate would also depend in which society / building within RP you wish to buy.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by PARESHD View Post
                I am really not an expert but anything between 7200 - 8000 per sq ft is my guess. The rate would also depend in which society / building within RP you wish to buy.

All the best.

thanks pareshd

regards

Comment

Aarey colony road is getting done up and almost 50% of the road is completed. Hope the work for entire stretch of road is done before the monsoons. Saw some street lights been installed also. Good roads surrounded by Nature is a fabulous combination and definitely worth a drive.

Comment

I am been offered a resale 3BHK for 65Lakhs at Diamond Isle. Is it a good buy? I saw many houses in the same bld also for sale. Please Advise..

Regards

Comment

• Re : Royal Palms by Royal Palms India in Goregaon East, Mumbai

I always wonder What is the catch here?

Why Properties in Royal Palms are at 25% - 30% of local Goregaon market and still people are not buying it ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X