Collapse

Royal Palms by Royal Palms India in Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms by Royal Palms India in Goregaon East, Mumbai

I have an office in Royal Palms complex in the Mastermind 1 Building . So can answer some of your questions and give my viewpoint. I had purchased this office in 2002 and have been using the same ever since i got posession sometime in 2005 or early 2006.

Though our office is very much in use it has taken a lot of effort on part of our society office bearers to get things in order . A lot of work was left incomplete by builder . Phone cables , Ducts , Security , Lifts nothing was upto the mark at time of posession . As per bmc rules because proper piping and drainage / sewage was not done the property taxes are double including penalties .

You would be shocked to know that for this office building the dues now stand at 3.5 Crore Rs . I am told that the society is going to settle things now with BMC and get other things done like make application for getting municipal water . Uptil now we still use tankers.

Now coming to your queries.

I DO NOT think it is safe at night . Walking from WE Highway to Royal Palms !!!!.. Absolutely not .

Do you know the Distance - Its a good 7 KMS . No Joking . I know because i take that road in my vehicle .

Even if you think you can walk . The road from were you take left from the Aarey stall towards Royal palms isnt even illuminated .
    I am not sure if you get rickshaws from complex gate that late in the night because honestly in the past 5 years i have never stayed that late in my office . But my guess is that you do not .

There is BEST bus no 452 ( mostly ) which goes from Goregaon station to Royal palms complex and few private buses . These are lifesavers.

TOLL

Yes toll of Rs 15 is to be paid each time you enter ( private car ) . Uptil year 2006 end / 2007 the Royal Palms pass was ok for free entry . Not any more . Our society is talking to authorities to get this sorted but does not look likely to me.

MY Verdict .

I would absolutely not have a residence there to stay . Only thing going for them are the really cheap prices . But thats about it.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the information.. Things are much clearer now

Comment

I have been there as well in my car couple of years ago. I agree with what Kapadia said.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I read all the posts and all are true in their own sense. I own a flat in Palm Island project at Royal Palms which is developed in past 2 yrs only. This is if you analyse ia strategically placed location and has potential to develop like any other land....but lack committment from the builder. It is actually the only such land that is connected to both Eastern & Western express highway.
          I got possession of my house just 2 months later than the scheduled date...everything is white and no illegal matter here...I got my loan sanctioned...& now even the society has been formed. This is a safe area as the people residing here are all working class. There are some from the filmcity background also but no mishaps really. Every 10 mins buses are available for Goregaon station. Basic grocery, medical, general stores are around, there is a small village type market at the main entrance. The builder however is just not serious about the development and take people for granted. 2 yrs maintenance charges paid in advance have been royally eaten and burrped by him and now the society is facing difficulty in maintaining the premises due to lack of funds. If this continues...the few people who have kept faith will also leave this area. If the builder puts serious planning and vision...this place has the potential to be the next most wanted destination in Goregaon. And the rates are sooo low compared to other rates in Mumbai because he uses poor construction material and also as the area falls under Aaarey Colony which is in far interiors.
          However, we may expect decent level of development here few years down the line. If you have a house already...stay invested.

Comment

hell in the world is royal palms,goregaon east ,mumbai cheaters,rapist,corrupt

[QUOTE=abhay11a;425522]Hi, I find your review very positive amongst others. I am buying a flat in royal palms but I am concern about security.
            I want to ask you few questions about the property.

In case of an emergency, can I find an auto outside at late nights?
            Is it safe to walk home from Western express highway at 11PM with my wife?
            Do I have to pay toll everytime I enter?

These questions are very important to me and I hope you understand my concern about safety. Since you are staying their, your answer will be the base of my decision.

Fall Heavan in the world than royal palms goregaon east,mumbai
            First sight you will feel royal as a heavan but after one year people ,and other creature make you feel like hell.

Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
            I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
            Need suggestion to correct these people.

Durga DEVI

really heavan is hell
            Mesmarise by first look but really is hunted area and make you bagger.

Comment

Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
              I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
              Need suggestion to correct these people.
              Durga DEVI

Comment

hi

i read a full thread but still thinking in future it will be a good investment

i got an offer ready posseion 750 sqft 6,000 per sft rate.is it ok .

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                  i read a full thread but still thinking in future it will be a good investment

i got an offer ready posseion 750 sqft 6,000 per sft rate.is it ok .
                  it is the most pathetic place to invest, it is better to invest in Mira road than in this place, there is no scope of expansion, nor will there be good schools, shopping complexes or malls come up in this place.

Royal Palms was marketed at 6000psf in 2010 so you can imagine the appreciation that has happened so far (0% precisely, infact negative return as compared to inflation)

Comment

hi

thanks pande

Comment

hi any people living in royal palms or have purchased in ruby isle? please i would like to communicate with you as a fellow purchaser. so we can move forward with our homes and investment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X