Collapse

Royal Palms by Royal Palms India in Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms by Royal Palms India in Goregaon East, Mumbai

It is very suprising to find that there are potential buyers looking to buy in this project which has been trying to sell units for the past many years now

Comment

Hey hiii...shashakgujjar...can u plz tell me the situation of royal palm in 2013...like still lack of facilities like water, electricity, hospitals, medicals, etc..

Comment

whatever negativity that has been going around for royal palms will have to cleared once and for all by the residents.. so far have seen both negative and positive responses coming on this with more positives added recently.. please confirm if any of the building still have a water/electricity problems? some resident did confirmed the shoddy constructions but i guess that can be corrected later.. but if it still has basic problems such water/electricity/legality etc. that will put away prospective buyers and will not help in rising the rate/per sq.f price.. residents please respond..

Comment

I have bought a 3 BHK in Ruby Isles building, which is almost completed now. As a matter of fact-
          1- I have got the OC (Occupation Certificate) of the full building, and so as other owners. So offcourse it is a 200% legal property. As OC is instrumental in determining the legality of a building ( the Campa cola building in Worli don't have OC and that's why they are facing probs )

2- Electricity : They provide 24/7 electricity by Reliance Energies as the rest if Mumbai. So offcourse Electricity is not a problem at all

3- Water : They don't have BMC water yet but instea of that they provide boring water dedicated to the Building.

For a decent investment of 5000 per sq feet in 2010 I think I got a good deal for a 1100 sq feet 3 BHK Apartment.
          Where else you can buy property in Mumbai at the same rate ?

Maybe try Thane or Vashi and keep calling ii Mumbai

P.S. There are a lot of people on this forum who are prejudiced against Royal Palms and I don't know why. Offcourse they don't have the best of amenities or construction material but decent enough for the price we pay

Thanks !!!

Comment

Hi, I was interested obviously due to the low rate but this is what i found..

What's cooking at Royal Palms, Aarey Road? | Stock Musings

प्रमोदच्या न्यूज़ जगतात आपले स्वागत आहे: Royal Palms' Allotment in Aarey Colony Under Scanner by Shiv Sena Legislators

Not sure what to believe...

Comment

Hi mit_mi, I have read that article too a few months back. But whatever happened in 1999 must have been legalized now. They are issuing OC's , SBI gives a loan, ZEE TV and RUCHI Industries have their corporate houses and guest houses and few movie stars own bungalows there or have recently bought a land for bungalows. Apart from that, there are like 2000 to 3000 apartments with people living in them. All of this cannot be a facade or scam. Re-selling the property here for sure is hard as the amenities are very few and the construction is average. But if you want to live or rent your property or use it as a vacation home, it's a decent investment.

On another note, if there is any problem then they have to throw out 4000 to 5000 people living there which I think is not possible. What must have happened is they must have legalized all the flaws and descrepancies in land which might had been there before and right now if you buy a property, you get Occupation Certificate ( which is the backbone of the legality of an apartment ).

Comment

thank you starboy786 for taking some time out to post facts.. i would urge more and more residents from this projects to post more comments so that we can clear out all the apprehensions.. by doing so you are making sure you are taking part in increasing the demand against the supply..

Comment

By the way, the per square feet rate (psf) was 4000 Rs years back. Right now I am paying the Stamp Duty of my Property and the current market rate is 7,500 Rs per square feet for Royal Palms !!!

Comment

Looks like the rates are being hiked in tandem to trap. Lots still available at 5-6k. The builder selling commercial shops and plots 5k negiotiable. Royal Palms is not worth at 7.5k , just my view.
                    No BMC water is a big problem. Also you will be 20 mins away from civilisation for most needs.

Comment

Yes, there are pros & cons both. I will Offcourse not get full amenities for 5 -6000 Psf. But as I said, rather than paying 6000 or more in virar or thane or Kharghar, I choose to invest in Royal Palms in Goregaon East and I fully accept the flaws ! I can't dream to get a Raheja Building with a swimming pool down and transportation at finger tips, just by paying 5000 Psf. But then that's my opinion. Rests may differ & I respect that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X