Why is royal palms in Goregaon(E) such a failure ? The rates I hear are very low. What is the catch here ?
Read more
149 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ABP News have started a mission to Bring all fraud Builders playing with emotions of common people under limelight to help thier cause.

"Amrapali Group, Jaypee , Unitech, Parsvanath " & many other such Big Builders are now having sleepless nights who made Buyers suffer by not delivering Promised Projects . FIR have been filed against Mngmt Team of some of the Bigger builders & jail term announced for some.

Dhoni resigned from being Brand Ambasador of Amrapali Group. Already PM Modi team & UP Govt. have promised to take stern action against these builders....

Let's also voice against this fraud Builder who promised in writing facilities or grossly violated Basic Building Legalities / Builder responsibilities , causing great pain to Buyers in this Project.

The Link to Complain is : Mera Ghar Mera Haq: An ABP News Initiative

And let's not block our minds this time thinking it's too late , what's harm giving it a try when platform is there.

We all know under what circumstance we had to accept posession & now each additional cost to the property is an additional loss .

14,000+ complains received to ABP against some major builders , 12000 complaints they have evaluated & started covering in Detailed News against such Builders - out of this around 500 Complaints are against Builders in & around Mumbai.

Let's take this opportunity to Voice our Complain against this Injustice on this readily available Media Campaign & pass this message on to all members of ROYAL Palms victims , may it be Residential or Commercial to voice maximum Complaints against this fraudstar Builder .

NEW UPDATE :

*Central Govt Launced RERA effective 1st May as outcome of these complaints against builders & have guided State Govt to implement RERA Act against such fraud builders immediately.

Builders who have handed incomplete posession w/o promised facilities are also under RADAR and strict Legal / Criminal Action getting Initiated - Same like ROYAL Palms Case e.g. Antariksh Golf View Noida Floreance Aptt - Jammu are some of the Buildings that have not provided promised facilities after posession.

Similar Instance like ROYAL PALMS ORM where builder cheated by not providing promised facilities on posession - THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE GUYS To book & bring this fraudster Builder on Record ...please take little pain to complain against them on :

Mera Ghar Mera Haq: An ABP News Initiative

This will definitely help to protect our Interest if we raise our Voice in group.

rgds;
    S Saha
    CommentQuote
  • Metro changes its spots, wants to now go after Royal Palms plot

CommentQuote
  • Royal Palms Ground
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any masala about goings on at Royal Palms ?

Been looking at these for a while, might buy if the rupee falls more.
    CommentQuote
  • are you still living there?
    If so may I knw whether it is good to bu a property there??
    CommentQuote
  • I'm not living there. But was thinking of buying. I might even rent there for 6 months or a year to get a feel for the place.
    And then decide if I want to live there...

Any idea what a studio rents for nowadays?
    CommentQuote
  • Studio will be around 8-9K per month.
    CommentQuote
  • Some of the Royal Palms societies already have BMC water supply, very much appreciate this as it will be available everywhere soon
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,
    I am planning to buy a 1 BHK in Royal Palms Residency. Reviewed the rates online and could see that it is ranging from 25 L till 50 L. Can anyone please suggest the exact rate range and what all documents should I review before booking the flat?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Ajit123412 months ago
      Hey,
      Did you make the purchase? Asking as an interested end user.
  • Originally Posted by Siddhesh88
    Hello All,
    I am planning to buy a 1 BHK in Royal Palms Residency. Reviewed the rates online and could see that it is ranging from 25 L till 50 L. Can anyone please suggest the exact rate range and what all documents should I review before booking the flat?

Don't go by online quotes... most of them are bogus!

I hope this is ready to move property with OC and BMC water , else stay away !!

I would suggest below before closing the deal.

Visit Site multiple times on different days different time slots from morning to night.
      Understand why Price is 50-60% of Goregaon east market
      Understand why there are so many sellers
      Don't go by just what Agents say
      Meet couple of sellers personally and discuss issues faced by them
      Meet few existing residents in the society and get ground reality
      Get all title , land documents checked by good independent Lawyer (not related with deal)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099
    Don't go by online quotes... most of them are bogus!

I hope this is ready to move property with OC and BMC water , else stay away !!

I would suggest below before closing the deal.

Visit Site multiple times on different days different time slots from morning to night.
      Understand why Price is 50-60% of Goregaon east market
      Understand why there are so many sellers
      Don't go by just what Agents say
      Meet couple of sellers personally and discuss issues faced by them
      Meet few existing residents in the society and get ground reality
      Get all title , land documents checked by good independent Lawyer (not related with deal)

So what is the correct range of price for 1 RK and 1 BHK? I think carpet is 300 and 450 sq ft respect. Right?

So what is the correct range of price for 1 RK and 1 BHK? I think carpet is 300 and 450 sq ft respect. Right?

CommentQuote
  • zcream;: 1 RK - 28-33L. 1BHK 48-55L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajetha817
    *zcream ;: 1 RK - 28-33L. 1BHK 48-55L.

Someone I know bought a 1 RK few months back at 21-22L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amancrapbox
    Someone I know bought a 1 RK few months back at 21-22L.

Very possible as the amounts vary significantly from one building to the next. The last one that I'm aware of sold for 30L.
    CommentQuote
  • Royal palms

Royal Palms has a natural touch to it that brings me close to nature. It is a great relief from the concrete Mumbai city right outside.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Ajit123412 months ago
      Hi,
      When did you purchase the property there? Are you an investor or end user?