Dear Members we need your advice/opinion on which project (2BHK) to invest in
We have shortlisted the following as per our budget (30-40L).
1. Rustomjee-Global City Virar
2. HDIL Residency Virar
3. DB Realty -Orchid Ozone Dahisar
4. Lodha Group - Dombivili
5. Nirmal Life style - Kalyan
6. Godrej River side - Kalyan

proximity to School, markets, acces to public transport and other basic amenities are priority. Please let us know if you are aware of
any upcoming U/Construction Projects that could be of interest...
Not interested in Panvel/Khargar/New Bombay/..
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • By simply reading your options the best without a shread of doubt is Dahisar!!
    Highly doubt if that still comes within 30-40L brackets though... If it does then nothing like it...
    All the Best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Even though DB Realty -Orchid Ozone is mentioned as Dahisar , it is actually falls under Mira Bhayandar municipal corporation. Also I went there last weekend and they just have flats available on the 20th Floor only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by morpee
    Dear Members we need your advice/opinion on which project (2BHK) to invest in
    We have shortlisted the following as per our budget (30-40L).
    1. Rustomjee-Global City Virar
    2. HDIL Residency Virar
    3. DB Realty -Orchid Ozone Dahisar
    4. Lodha Group - Dombivili
    5. Nirmal Life style - Kalyan
    6. Godrej River side - Kalyan

proximity to School, markets, acces to public transport and other basic amenities are priority. Please let us know if you are aware of
    any upcoming U/Construction Projects that could be of interest...
    Not interested in Panvel/Khargar/New Bombay/..

I have been to Nirmal Lifestyle, Kalyan last weekend; for a 2bhk. I saw their presentation about their projects. They have a tower named Glory for 2bhks; which is not there in plan/drawings. (I mean, the presentation they showed us had the complete drawings for all the towers except Glory). They say timeline will be by 2013 for 2bhks. They are selling basically 1/1.5 bhks.

Another good society that I saw at Kalyan was 'Madhav Sankalap'. As of now, i am in 100% vote for Madhav Sankalap but still have to make search in Navi Mumbai area.

I am looking out for 2bhk (ready possession) within a budget of 30-35lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jacobsassoon
    By simply reading your options the best without a shread of doubt is Dahisar!!
    Highly doubt if that still comes within 30-40L brackets though... If it does then nothing like it...
    All the Best!!

...this obviously running as a second choice because
    of our budget...as we last checked current rate 5000psf plus floor rise that too flats available 20floor and above ...missed the early bid booking...thanks anyway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeshmr229
    Even though DB Realty -Orchid Ozone is mentioned as Dahisar , it is actually falls under Mira Bhayandar municipal corporation. Also I went there last weekend and they just have flats available on the 20th Floor only.

thanks for this info...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anita_P
    I have been to Nirmal Lifestyle, Kalyan last weekend; for a 2bhk. I saw their presentation about their projects. They have a tower named Glory for 2bhks; which is not there in plan/drawings. (I mean, the presentation they showed us had the complete drawings for all the towers except Glory). They say timeline will be by 2013 for 2bhks. They are selling basically 1/1.5 bhks.

Another good society that I saw at Kalyan was 'Madhav Sankalap'. As of now, i am in 100% vote for Madhav Sankalap but still have to make search in Navi Mumbai area.

I am looking out for 2bhk (ready possession) within a budget of 30-35lacs.

Madhav Sankalap looks very beautiful just had a glimpse of it on the web..
    Kalyan has been purely chosen with the choice of budget available.
    As u mentioned they are selling 1/1.5BHK will try for a simillar town ship
    of such kind as not in a hurry to move in. ..
    Good luck with your search..
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • madhav sankalp has only one disadvantage the garbage dump in front of the complex.stinking kind off.
    i live in mohan pride.it is the best project around,but just a couple of flats remaining and does not fall in your budget.
    also try vasant valley,same area,perfectly falls in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • if you do not need instant possession then rosalie and tycoon.
    these two projects are under construction too.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Rio Kalyan-Shil Rd
    700 sq ft carpet abt 32 lacs
    Good huge township coming up with atleast 2 schools in it, close to 'proposed' public transport (monorail) and commercial zones abt 10-15 mins away.
    CommentQuote
  • U/Construction projects seem to be of interest...thank you all for all the valued comments and info...brgds
    CommentQuote
  • vasant valley & Rosalie

Originally Posted by secretboy
    if you do not need instant possession then rosalie and tycoon.
    these two projects are under construction too.

Secretboy.. thanks for this info. Have checked this project and vasant valley project on the net and they look impressive. We are also considering Godrej Riverside project nearby. Since i have not been to Kalyan personally could you advise if these projects are easily accessible from kalyan station & by road? Thanks once again..
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Rio

Originally Posted by amitmk
    Casa Rio Kalyan-Shil Rd
    700 sq ft carpet abt 32 lacs
    Good huge township coming up with atleast 2 schools in it, close to 'proposed' public transport (monorail) and commercial zones abt 10-15 mins away.

Hi.. Casa rio looks a bit far from Dombivili station.. although the plans look good on paper. But thank you for this info.. will definitely check into this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by morpee
    Secretboy.. thanks for this info. Have checked this project and vasant valley project on the net and they look impressive. We are also considering Godrej Riverside project nearby. Since i have not been to Kalyan personally could you advise if these projects are easily accessible from kalyan station & by road? Thanks once again..

rosalie is around 25 minutes away from kalyan station.
    vasant valley 18-20 minutes.
    godrej riverside 30 minutes.
    in terms of road access to mumbai,vasant valley is again truimphing.

by the way have you checked wadhwa meadows?it has ready possession too.
    CommentQuote