House Hunt

Last updated: August 13 2010
13 | Posts
3811 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Hunt

Dear Members we need your advice/opinion on which project (2BHK) to invest in
    We have shortlisted the following as per our budget (30-40L).
    1. Rustomjee-Global City Virar
    2. HDIL Residency Virar
    3. DB Realty -Orchid Ozone Dahisar
    4. Lodha Group - Dombivili
    5. Nirmal Life style - Kalyan
    6. Godrej River side - Kalyan

proximity to School, markets, acces to public transport and other basic amenities are priority. Please let us know if you are aware of
    any upcoming U/Construction Projects that could be of interest...
    Not interested in Panvel/Khargar/New Bombay/..
    Last edited by morpee; August 5 2010, 01:08 AM. Reason: add more details

Re : House Hunt

By simply reading your options the best without a shread of doubt is Dahisar!!
    Highly doubt if that still comes within 30-40L brackets though... If it does then nothing like it...
    All the Best!!

Comment

Even though DB Realty -Orchid Ozone is mentioned as Dahisar , it is actually falls under Mira Bhayandar municipal corporation. Also I went there last weekend and they just have flats available on the 20th Floor only.

Comment

Originally posted by morpee View Post
        Dear Members we need your advice/opinion on which project (2BHK) to invest in
        We have shortlisted the following as per our budget (30-40L).
        1. Rustomjee-Global City Virar
        2. HDIL Residency Virar
        3. DB Realty -Orchid Ozone Dahisar
        4. Lodha Group - Dombivili
        5. Nirmal Life style - Kalyan
        6. Godrej River side - Kalyan

proximity to School, markets, acces to public transport and other basic amenities are priority. Please let us know if you are aware of
        any upcoming U/Construction Projects that could be of interest...
        Not interested in Panvel/Khargar/New Bombay/..
        I have been to Nirmal Lifestyle, Kalyan last weekend; for a 2bhk. I saw their presentation about their projects. They have a tower named Glory for 2bhks; which is not there in plan/drawings. (I mean, the presentation they showed us had the complete drawings for all the towers except Glory). They say timeline will be by 2013 for 2bhks. They are selling basically 1/1.5 bhks.

Another good society that I saw at Kalyan was 'Madhav Sankalap'. As of now, i am in 100% vote for Madhav Sankalap but still have to make search in Navi Mumbai area.

I am looking out for 2bhk (ready possession) within a budget of 30-35lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobsassoon View Post
          By simply reading your options the best without a shread of doubt is Dahisar!!
          Highly doubt if that still comes within 30-40L brackets though... If it does then nothing like it...
          All the Best!!

...this obviously running as a second choice because
          of our budget...as we last checked current rate 5000psf plus floor rise that too flats available 20floor and above ...missed the early bid booking...thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshmr229 View Post
            Even though DB Realty -Orchid Ozone is mentioned as Dahisar , it is actually falls under Mira Bhayandar municipal corporation. Also I went there last weekend and they just have flats available on the 20th Floor only.
            thanks for this info...

Comment

Originally posted by anita_P View Post
              I have been to Nirmal Lifestyle, Kalyan last weekend; for a 2bhk. I saw their presentation about their projects. They have a tower named Glory for 2bhks; which is not there in plan/drawings. (I mean, the presentation they showed us had the complete drawings for all the towers except Glory). They say timeline will be by 2013 for 2bhks. They are selling basically 1/1.5 bhks.

Another good society that I saw at Kalyan was 'Madhav Sankalap'. As of now, i am in 100% vote for Madhav Sankalap but still have to make search in Navi Mumbai area.

I am looking out for 2bhk (ready possession) within a budget of 30-35lacs.
              Madhav Sankalap looks very beautiful just had a glimpse of it on the web..
              Kalyan has been purely chosen with the choice of budget available.
              As u mentioned they are selling 1/1.5BHK will try for a simillar town ship
              of such kind as not in a hurry to move in. ..
              Good luck with your search..
              thanks

Comment

madhav sankalp has only one disadvantage the garbage dump in front of the complex.stinking kind off.
                i live in mohan pride.it is the best project around,but just a couple of flats remaining and does not fall in your budget.
                also try vasant valley,same area,perfectly falls in your budget.

Comment

if you do not need instant possession then rosalie and tycoon.
                  these two projects are under construction too.

Comment

Casa Rio Kalyan-Shil Rd
                    700 sq ft carpet abt 32 lacs
                    Good huge township coming up with atleast 2 schools in it, close to 'proposed' public transport (monorail) and commercial zones abt 10-15 mins away.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X