Suggestions : 2 BHK, 35L, Kalyan / Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: August 12 2010
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions : 2 BHK, 35L, Kalyan / Thane, Mumbai

Originally posted by anita_P View Post
    I am looking out for a 2bhk around mumbai (ready possession). My budget is upto 30-35 lacs. So far I have come to know about the locations - Kalyan and Khargar only (for my budget).

My office is at lower parel. But I am ready to commute upto 2 hours one way.

Any advices for the best areas and the properties there???

Hey Anita,
    According to your budget, i feel you should opt for Kharghar. Its a developed node and have good infrastructure in terms of road and transport. You can visit sector 10, sector 34,sector 35, sector 12. In these sectors you may get a 1bhk flat in your budget. Sec 10 is close to railway station and rates are around 4,200 - 4,700 rs/sqft.

Comment

in ur kharghar craze, esaque23 you forgot about the 2nd bedroom. Kalyan can probably offer a 2BHK and it is no bad place as such.

Comment

Originally posted by anita_P View Post
        I am looking out for a 2bhk around mumbai (ready possession). My budget is upto 30-35 lacs. So far I have come to know about the locations - Kalyan and Khargar only (for my budget).

My office is at lower parel. But I am ready to commute upto 2 hours one way.

Any advices for the best areas and the properties there???
        Hi Anita, since you are new to mumbai you feel traveling upto 2 hours is ok however in a couple of years you will burn out. My suggestion is as follows
        move in to a smaller rental house, it will save you about 10 thousand a month, invest in an upcoming property somewhere in Thane, Kalyan, Dombivli...this will give you capital appreciation in the next 3 years almost 30% a year and after that the rental may be able to take care of part of your EMI's. Till then you can stay in Goregaon or Kandivali or Borivali on rent wherever it is affordable and commute from there. You never know your office could move or you could change your job and your office could be in BKC, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Dombivli and you would probably save the hassle of traveling for 2-3 years for 2 hours each way.

Another option is that you could buy and stay in Royal Palms though personally I feel that the construction is skewed up, the planning is bad and there is no OC but there are people staying and still it is better than travelling for 2 hours each way.

If you are planning to visit Dombivli this saturday, you could join mr naveen (from this forum) and myself since we both live in Goregaon east and at least one of us will be driving to Casa Rio. call on 9820610378.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X