Last updated: September 12 2011
16 | Posts
8590 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulund West Vs Thane West, Mumbai

Hi IREF Users,
    First of all I would wish to thank you all for bringing me up to speed with whats going on in Real Estate in Mumbai... As like many ppl, i came to this website with little or no knowledge on RE and lots of questions..

I am looking for 2BHK ready possession / resale flat preferably in Mulund West or Thane (No Ghodbunder Road). The house will be primarily used by my parents (retired) as I am out of country right now. So I am looking out for decent locality/society with no or basic amenities.
    My budget is between 60 to 70 lakhs. Does anybody know a good trust worthy real estate agents in these areas?
    Also, it will be great help if anyone tell me about what things to be mindful of while buying a resale property.

Appreciate any kind of help..

Cheers
    Last edited by classic2404; December 14 2016, 01:23 PM.

Re : Mulund West Vs Thane West, Mumbai

60-70 lakhs budget is very good for Mulund-Thane. You should be able to get even a new ready possession flat too in that much.
    My recommendation for retired parents would be Hiranandani Meadows Thane.
    Although I agree you dont need the fancy facilities, I reckon this would be good in terms of security, quiet and serene whily also being very accessable to the main city.
    All The Best!

Comment

I think 60-70 is a little less for Mulund. Even in thane you may be able to find around Manpada and vicinity. I can think of Niharika from Kanakia spaces which is near Hiranandani Meadows so you get all conviniences without the premium attached.

Comment

HI you can get very good 2 BHK flat in Thane W, Its is the best society to live in Thane, Very peaceful. Lots of People of Mumbai is now prefering to move to this society.
        And the best part is it is under your Budget.
        The name of society is Brindaban society. and if you want I can help you find the same.
        Nishant

Comment

Thanks nishant, sreekys and jacob...
          I have lived in Thane for 2 years and i really like the place.. The location of my interest are Pokhran Road, around Vasant Vihar, Pach Pakhadi. Also, I believe i can find something good in Mulund (W) as well.. thats wat i need help for..
          Since I am not in India, i dont have much idea about estate agents around these places.

Nishat, I like Vrindavan (Brindaban).. its a very good place.. but except for Srirang society there is no tall building in Vrindavan.. I would prefer to buy at high rise apartment. I really appreciate ur help n advice. Do you happen to know any good estate agents around here.

Hiradandani Meadows is one of my chioces.. also some other projects in vasant vihar and pokhran road. But i dont know whom to contact.

I request to people stay in thane or mulund or have recently dealt with RE agent here, please help me out
          Last edited by MANOJa; August 16 2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I can understand that you maybe getting a totally different picture from abroad. Having lived there myself, I do appreciate that its tough to get a dependable person for the job.
            Sreekys

Originally posted by Vaastu View Post
            I have lived in Thane for 2 years and i really like the place.. The location of my interest are Pokhran Road, around Vasant Vihar, Pach Pakhadi. Also, I believe i can find something good in Mulund (W) as well.. thats wat i need help for..
            Since I am not in India, i dont have much idea about estate agents around these places.

Nishat, I like Vrindavan (Brindaban).. its a very good place.. but except for Srirang society there is no tall building in Vrindavan.. I would prefer to buy at high rise apartment. I really appreciate ur help n advice. Do you happen to know any good estate agents around here.

Hiradandani Meadows is one of my chioces.. also some other projects in vasant vihar and pokhran road. But i dont know whom to contact. I have been searching on 99acres and got few contacts.. but they didnt sound reliable.
            Does anybody have any idea about "betterhome" real estate services (www.bhomes.co.in). surprisingly on their website, the prices advertised seems to be quiet low. Has anybody here have done any deal with these people.

I request to people stay in thane or mulund or have recently dealt with RE agent here, please help me out
            Last edited by MANOJa; August 16 2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Try Vasant Lawns on Pokhran Rd 2... u shud get a ready possession 2 bhk in that budget...

Originally posted by Vaastu View Post

Hiradandani Meadows is one of my chioces.. also some other projects in vasant vihar and pokhran road. But i dont know whom to contact. I have been searching on 99acres and got few contacts.. but they didnt sound reliable.
              Does anybody have any idea about "betterhome" real estate services (www.bhomes.co.in). surprisingly on their website, the prices advertised seems to be quiet low. Has anybody here have done any deal with these people.

Comment

Originally posted by quest4excellence View Post
                Try Vasant Lawns on Pokhran Rd 2... u shud get a ready possession 2 bhk in that budget...
                If I am not wrong, Vasant Lawns in on EEH.. before the diversion to Godhbunder Road.. I had enquired there in july end.. sales ppl say no more 2bhk available plus the possession date is 3 yrs from now.. so, this one doesnt suit my purpose..

thanks anyways.. Vasant Lawns is one of the best project in thane right now... right in center and everything is walkable or short distance from here.

Comment

Vasant Lawns will be very very expensive...They were quoting 80L even in recession time...I have heard they have another project right next to Vasant Lawns which is sans all amenities. However I am not sure of the construction status of that one. And yes we can catch up when u r here. All the best with ur house hunt!

Comment

i guess ur rt... i had checked some months bk & ready possession were going 6500 psf... however did a quick check on magicbricks and seems to have gone upto 7500-8000 psf which puts it out of ur budget....

the other project u r referring to is Vasant Fiona... its basically a low-income project and i wouldn't recommend it unless u r looking just 4 investment...

Originally posted by sreekys View Post
                    Vasant Lawns will be very very expensive...They were quoting 80L even in recession time...I have heard they have another project right next to Vasant Lawns which is sans all amenities. However I am not sure of the construction status of that one. And yes we can catch up when u r here. All the best with ur house hunt!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X