Mayuresh Residency, Mayuresh Group, Bhandup West, Mumbai

Last updated: March 19 2013
10 | Posts
4966 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayuresh Residency, Mayuresh Group, Bhandup West, Mumbai

Is anybody interested in offloading or selling their booking in Mayuresh Residency Bhandup (w)?

Re : Mayuresh Residency, Mayuresh Group, Bhandup West, Mumbai

How are the flats in Mayuresh residency? WHen is the possession? What is the rate being quoted & how much negotiation is possible? I'm looking for 2bhk in Bhandup

Comment

Any one having details on this one,

Comment

Any updates on Mayuresh Residency rate or Mayuresh Shristhi....how is the construction of their previous projects. Looking for flat in Bhandup LBS budget of 80-90lacs for 2bhk

Comment

Anyone who has booked in mayuresh Residency?

Hello ,

Has anyone booked flat in Mayuresh Residency at Bhandup west opp Asian paints ?? The construction looks decent , also the area is quite good. Few of the buildings are ready and possession is due in 3months.

Wanted feedback on price, Builder reputation before making my decision to book flat.

Please advise . I am going to buy for personal use and not for investment.

Comment

Originally posted by kedaps View Post
            Hello ,

Has anyone booked flat in Mayuresh Residency at Bhandup west opp Asian paints ?? The construction looks decent , also the area is quite good. Few of the buildings are ready and possession is due in 3months.

Wanted feedback on price, Builder reputation before making my decision to book flat.

Please advise . I am going to buy for personal use and not for investment.
            no one for this one as well???? waiting for major corections?

Comment

Mayuresh Residency

Any information about the project. Rates? Possession date?
              I am interested in buying 1BHK in bhandup? Please post if there are any other good projects?

Comment

This project is of 5 building 21floors each.
                wing a , b,c are ready for possession , guess topmost floors are available.

wing d,e are underconstruction. rate was arnd 9300 in jan when i had checked the project site.

Wing a,b,c looks decent. Amenities like club house , swimiing pool etc are proposed in the project.
                locality is good, locationwise i feel its very good close to highway and lbs marg. Builder is reputed and has few other projects executed in past in the vicinity.
                Its good if you are looking for immediate possession or max in 1-1.5years.

Comment

What is the status of Mayuresh Residency now?

Still anyone interested in selling?

Comment

Mayuresh Residency

I'm too interested in Mayuresh Residency Bhandup West for a 2 BHK.
                    I've heard the current rate is going on at 12000 P.S.F. :-(

I think it is just bull shit that the rates are shooting up - waiting for a Price correction, When I inquired earlier, it was 9500 Psf.
                    If I am looking for a 1000 sq. ft area. (with all the non sense of built up - super built up rules) WHAT I AM GETTING????????
                    From 9500 to 12000 :-0
                    It means I've to shell out 25 lac rupees more. Where the graph is going...???
                    Then for the stamp duty, registeration, car-parking, Club-House, Price Rise each floor and etc-etc-etc Value Added Tax and Tax.. NONSENSE.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X