Hey guys are any of you staying at Goregoan?
Is it a nice place to live in? What do you think are the advantages of staying at Goregoan?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Hey Versatile,
    I don’t stay in Goregoan but it is indeed advantageous to stay in Goregoan.

Firstly due to its proximity from SV Road and Link Road Highway.
    It has few of the best entertainment destinations like Inorbit Mall and Fame Adlabs.
    It has good Educational Institutions like Billabong High School and Ryan's International School.
    Some other famous old locations in Goregaon are Aarey Milk Colony, Chota Kashmir etc
    Goregoan also has the recently built 'The hub' at Goregoan highway.

You may refer to this article which gives you more details on the locations in Goregoan: http://www.mumbai77.com/pages/goregaon/
    CommentQuote
  • I can talk about Goregoan E.
    Advantages:
    1) Very close to W.E. Highway(Mumbai Life line)
    2)Proximity to Airport
    3)Easu access to SV & Linking Road.
    4) Comparatively lower presence of slums
    5) Entertainment - Oberoi Mall (with multiplex), Hub (Mall & multiplex), closer to In-Orbit Mall. One more mall is coming up 100 mt away from the Oberoi Mall.
    6) Very close to Arrey milk colony & JVLR road providing easy access to Powai & farther regions.
    7) 2 5 star hotels (Westin & royal palms)
    8) Education - Presence of some very good schools like Oberoi International, Billabong, Ryan International, Gokuldham high school, Yasodham school.
    9) Good Society
    10) Closer to Film City

Overall i beleive its a very good place to live as all facilities are available..Let me know if you are looking for specific location in Goregoan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj23in
    I can talk about Goregoan E.
    Advantages:
    1) Very close to W.E. Highway(Mumbai Life line)
    2)Proximity to Airport
    3)Easu access to SV & Linking Road.
    4) Comparatively lower presence of slums
    5) Entertainment - Oberoi Mall (with multiplex), Hub (Mall & multiplex), closer to In-Orbit Mall. One more mall is coming up 100 mt away from the Oberoi Mall.
    6) Very close to Arrey milk colony & JVLR road providing easy access to Powai & farther regions.
    7) 2 5 star hotels (Westin & royal palms)
    8) Education - Presence of some very good schools like Oberoi International, Billabong, Ryan International, Gokuldham high school, Yasodham school.
    9) Good Society
    10) Closer to Film City

Overall i beleive its a very good place to live as all facilities are available..Let me know if you are looking for specific location in Goregoan?

I completely agree with Neeraj and additionally Gokuldham Medical Centre...and other medical facilities.
    CommentQuote