Anyone knows whats the current rate at Lodha Aurum including floor rise. One of my friends had booked last Diwali at 6500 . Also heard that some people had booked at 7400 in march or so.
Thanks
Read more
Reply
90 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I heard its currently going for arnd 8000 /-..However a friend of mine who visited the builder a couple of days back told me after talking to the builder that he got the feeling that it may come down to 7700 -7800 types...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eternity1982
    I heard its currently going for arnd 8000 /-..However a friend of mine who visited the builder a couple of days back told me after talking to the builder that he got the feeling that it may come down to 7700 -7800 types...


    LA is sold out - so they claim.
    LA Grande is launched last week 8217, it was doing pre-launch of 7956 for over a month. (why these odd figures.... this is because of the superstitious builder makes sure that the sum of all numbers is 9 - even the floor rise!)

    But apart from these rates this builder charge development charges and infra charges separately - around 3 to 5 lakhs. Add that to your rate and it increases by another 300-400!!! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Oh oky.. then the project my friend visited must have been LA Grande.. !!
    Anyways.. there seems to be minimal interest in this project from ppl in this forum.. any ideas if the project is fairly priced or expensive.. ?

    ~ not much idea abt rates in Kanjurmarg



    Originally Posted by shabbo_Azmi
    LA is sold out - so they claim.
    LA Grande is launched last week 8217, it was doing pre-launch of 7956 for over a month. (why these odd figures.... this is because of the superstitious builder makes sure that the sum of all numbers is 9 - even the floor rise!)

    But apart from these rates this builder charge development charges and infra charges separately - around 3 to 5 lakhs. Add that to your rate and it increases by another 300-400!!! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eternity1982
    Oh oky.. then the project my friend visited must have been LA Grande.. !!
    Anyways.. there seems to be minimal interest in this project from ppl in this forum.. any ideas if the project is fairly priced or expensive.. ?

    ~ not much idea abt rates in Kanjurmarg


    Lodha projects are great, outstanding, marvellous, luxurious, just out of the world - at least on their brochures and billboards!

    If you want to pay for all the unnecessary hype their super marketing skills create - surely go ahead and book with Lodhas.

    If you want value for money - head for other projects.
    If you are keen on Kanjurmarg - try Mahindra Splendour, Gundecha, Neptune (in the same order of precedence).

    If you can go a little northwards, Majestic Towers in Nahur looks like value-for-money project to me - although these glossy marketting fellas at Lodhas or Runwals will dismiss HDIL and MT as "not-even-in-our-competition" type of arrogance!

    In short, Dikhave pe naa jaavo - Apni Akal Lagaao. :bab (34)::bab (34)::bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • rates in Kanjurmarg

    anything between 7500-7900 seem ok. this location is one of the few places which has potential to develop in future
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. Potential for growth seems good. Its located very close to kanjurmarg station (maybe 200mtrs), next to IT park. Very close to Eastern Express highway, and close to office area of LBS Marg and easy access to Powai and Goregaon area (again developing rapidly).

    Originally Posted by neel2000
    anything between 7500-7900 seem ok. this location is one of the few places which has potential to develop in future
    CommentQuote
  • wELL YOU MISSED CONNECTIVITY TO NAVI MUMBAI..there is one more project coming opposite to the LODHA's ..there was an exide factory ..thats demolished and a project is going to be launched by Raheja or Ajmera not sure though(exide belongs to the R raheja group). Also Bombay Burma( bombay dyeing group) has land just beside lodha..heard he is already shut the office planning to launch a tower.... The vacant land around lodha belongs to ajmera group where he plans to develop corporate and residential comlexes...also HDIL has bought 107 acres in kanjurmarg east ..do not know where....the prices can zoom fast..it already been declared a Central Business district by GOM. 2 more office buildings to be launched by lodha ..one supremus and another part of i think..
    CommentQuote
  • My frnd booked one

    My frnd booked 3BHK at 8,100 in Oct 2010. He has been told March 2014 as the possession date. I wonder if this will get delayed by 6 mths like all projects!

    I have heard there are 3 towers. Rates may have gone up a bit since then.
    CommentQuote
  • finally bought a flat

    Finally booked a flat ready possession 3BHK at NG Royal park last month. Possession by March first week. Negiotiated hard with builder to get a decent rate and a discount on parking. Now negiotiating loan.

    Did not want an under construction project because of uncertainity of possession date and new charges later on if any preferred to pay slightly more for a ready project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neel2000
    Finally booked a flat ready possession 3BHK at NG Royal park last month. Possession by March first week. Negiotiated hard with builder to get a decent rate and a discount on parking. Now negiotiating loan.

    Did not want an under construction project because of uncertainity of possession date and new charges later on if any preferred to pay slightly more for a ready project

    Congratulations!!
    Can you please share the details of the deal that you got?
    CommentQuote
  • I am confused between this project and Lodha Imperia in Bhandup. Any suggestions between the two?
    CommentQuote
  • 7900 psf and 3L open parking
    CommentQuote
  • would not prefer Lodha as all his projects are delayed
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha builders

    Originally Posted by neel2000
    would not prefer Lodha as all his projects are delayed


    Hi ,

    I just cam across a customer complaint at a complaint redressal website.. thought it might be of interest to anyone keen on any lodha property...

    Lodha Builders Complaints - Cheats

    Cheats
    Lodha Builders are cheat no 1 in the Reality Industry and I request all the guys to be very careful before entering into any deals with the same. They speak to the customers very sweetly only before booking after booking you are finished. It is assured that their project will get delayed atleast by a year or two. While doing the booking they will not explain you the clause but one of them says the refund will be done as per the term of Lodha builders( which is nonsense) They are very sweet during booking even promising that in case we delay in giving you the possession we will pay you interest for the time of delay. The best lies is they told me that in case the price goes below the purchase price of the buyer they will compensate the difference, to the extend he even quoted examples of Lodha Builders have done that. But when the draft agreement comes you will not see any such clause. When asked they say well how on the earth can we put a clause like that on paper- what I explained you before booking was that we have that goodwill but can't put these things on paper. So it is like if on that day the boss of Lodha are happy they might give you back the price difference- All crap.
    Once the booking is done after that they just don't care to even talk to you with a straight face. If you ask for draft copy of the agreement they will give it to you only after you pay 10%. And what do you see there Terms and condition of Lodha- On cancellation 10% ( cost of flat)of the amount will not be paid what ever may be the reason. The rest of the money will be paid in 12 equal installment are one year Which means if you cancel you loss 10% of the cost of the project plus you will only get your full money after 2year in 12 equal installments.
    Look at how they cheat.
    I did my booking in Aug 09 as per their contract we have to pay 10% by 15 days and another 10% by 30 days from the date of booking. Which means 20% by end of Sept 09. I was ready with my money but only put them a condition that I shall pay as along as they assure me that I can register the property soon after i make the payment. Since they couldn't do that( due to permission problem) I didn't pay the 2nd installment till April 10. But in April 10 they said now you can register the property so please make the payment So I paid them. But when I asked them to show me the relevant permission for the building they failed, So I told them then please remove the clause from the agreement which reads the buyer has seen all permission and has satisfied and in future will make no claim against the builder for the lack of same. Now they want to sign the agreement without having actual seen the permission. I refused and so till now my registration is not done.
    Now imagine a situation where payment are done in time in Sept 09 Then these guys have 20% cost of teh flat almost 10 lakh RS, now there 28 floor and 4 flat per flat that is 112 flats that is they collect 11.20 crores and do nothing for almost a year. So the Lodha's are getting free money to roll in the market. Now this is the case of just 1 building in a flat. In casa univis they have 25 such building so it is about 25x112 = 2800 flats, Let us say they have 60% booking( they claim almost 85% is booked) that is 1680 flats and 10 lakhs from each flat it makes it 168 crore of free money for doing nothing.

    Registration- Don't know how on earth can they register a flat which doesn't have relevant permission to build in place. In my case they have informed me that I can register the flat any time, but when I asked them to show me all relevant papers they say they don't have them.
    So guys long and short please don't buy any property from Lodha and if you have already done the mistake please make sure u don't recommend Lodha to any of your friends and if you learn some one is trying to buy from Lodha please advice him not to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha aurum grande

    talked to Lodha people. they are now quoting more than 10.000 psf at Kanjur with possession in late 2013. i dont think its worth it
    CommentQuote