Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Last updated: August 10 2016
101 | Posts
22494 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Anyone knows whats the current rate at Lodha Aurum including floor rise. One of my friends had booked last Diwali at 6500 . Also heard that some people had booked at 7400 in march or so.
    Thanks
    Last edited by CarpeDiem; January 9 2017, 06:40 PM.

Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

I heard its currently going for arnd 8000 /-..However a friend of mine who visited the builder a couple of days back told me after talking to the builder that he got the feeling that it may come down to 7700 -7800 types...

Comment

Originally posted by eternity1982 View Post
      I heard its currently going for arnd 8000 /-..However a friend of mine who visited the builder a couple of days back told me after talking to the builder that he got the feeling that it may come down to 7700 -7800 types...
      LA is sold out - so they claim.
      LA Grande is launched last week 8217, it was doing pre-launch of 7956 for over a month. (why these odd figures.... this is because of the superstitious builder makes sure that the sum of all numbers is 9 - even the floor rise!)

But apart from these rates this builder charge development charges and infra charges separately - around 3 to 5 lakhs. Add that to your rate and it increases by another 300-400!!!

Comment

Oh oky.. then the project my friend visited must have been LA Grande.. !!
        Anyways.. there seems to be minimal interest in this project from ppl in this forum.. any ideas if the project is fairly priced or expensive.. ?

~ not much idea abt rates in Kanjurmarg

Originally posted by shabbo_Azmi View Post
        LA is sold out - so they claim.
        LA Grande is launched last week 8217, it was doing pre-launch of 7956 for over a month. (why these odd figures.... this is because of the superstitious builder makes sure that the sum of all numbers is 9 - even the floor rise!)

But apart from these rates this builder charge development charges and infra charges separately - around 3 to 5 lakhs. Add that to your rate and it increases by another 300-400!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eternity1982 View Post
          Oh oky.. then the project my friend visited must have been LA Grande.. !!
          Anyways.. there seems to be minimal interest in this project from ppl in this forum.. any ideas if the project is fairly priced or expensive.. ?

~ not much idea abt rates in Kanjurmarg
          Lodha projects are great, outstanding, marvellous, luxurious, just out of the world - at least on their brochures and billboards!

If you want to pay for all the unnecessary hype their super marketing skills create - surely go ahead and book with Lodhas.

If you want value for money - head for other projects.
          If you are keen on Kanjurmarg - try Mahindra Splendour, Gundecha, Neptune (in the same order of precedence).

If you can go a little northwards, Majestic Towers in Nahur looks like value-for-money project to me - although these glossy marketting fellas at Lodhas or Runwals will dismiss HDIL and MT as "not-even-in-our-competition" type of arrogance!

In short, Dikhave pe naa jaavo - Apni Akal Lagaao.

Comment

rates in Kanjurmarg

anything between 7500-7900 seem ok. this location is one of the few places which has potential to develop in future

Comment

I agree. Potential for growth seems good. Its located very close to kanjurmarg station (maybe 200mtrs), next to IT park. Very close to Eastern Express highway, and close to office area of LBS Marg and easy access to Powai and Goregaon area (again developing rapidly).

Originally posted by neel2000 View Post
              anything between 7500-7900 seem ok. this location is one of the few places which has potential to develop in future

Comment

wELL YOU MISSED CONNECTIVITY TO NAVI MUMBAI..there is one more project coming opposite to the LODHA's ..there was an exide factory ..thats demolished and a project is going to be launched by Raheja or Ajmera not sure though(exide belongs to the R raheja group). Also Bombay Burma( bombay dyeing group) has land just beside lodha..heard he is already shut the office planning to launch a tower.... The vacant land around lodha belongs to ajmera group where he plans to develop corporate and residential comlexes...also HDIL has bought 107 acres in kanjurmarg east ..do not know where....the prices can zoom fast..it already been declared a Central Business district by GOM. 2 more office buildings to be launched by lodha ..one supremus and another part of i think..

Comment

My frnd booked one

My frnd booked 3BHK at 8,100 in Oct 2010. He has been told March 2014 as the possession date. I wonder if this will get delayed by 6 mths like all projects!

I have heard there are 3 towers. Rates may have gone up a bit since then.

Comment

finally bought a flat

Finally booked a flat ready possession 3BHK at NG Royal park last month. Possession by March first week. Negiotiated hard with builder to get a decent rate and a discount on parking. Now negiotiating loan.

Did not want an under construction project because of uncertainity of possession date and new charges later on if any preferred to pay slightly more for a ready project

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X