Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Last updated: August 10 2016
101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Hello,

I know this is a old thread, but just wanted to check whether anyone is aware regarding the latest price of Aurum Grande's resale flats? First tower 3 BHK (1400+ odd sq ft)....

Thanks...

Comment

If you are keen on this you will get good deal in re sale, but before that keep the dumping yard in mind, it will be a disaster for that area given the size

Comment

Shweta..the concerns of the dumping ground is a bit overdone. The dumping ground is a little inside from the eastern express highway more closer to vikhroli kanamwar nagar. The lodha project is close to the station. Also the dumping ground is not the typical dumping ground that is present in ghatkopar or mulund, i had accessed the plans of the DG. Majority of the land will have a bioreactor plant which will process the garbage into another product which will then be buried into the ground to convert into manure. The permission for the dumping ground was given by the high court with a guarantee that bmc will not dump like other DG but recycle it so that no stench is left out. The Bmc was issued a notice 2 months back for destroying some mangroves and given a stop work notice for violation and was warned of severe action if rules are broken. So just chill. Also the DG is already functional, if it was such an issue the prices should have cracked by now..considering the tight market. Also just a news for you Ajmera has selected AEDAS London to built a commercial and residential project clise to lodha on 22 Acres.you can just google AEDAS and Ajmera and see their plan...it is huge. Listen to every one but use your own brains... Also visit lodha or nearby you will come to know. Just a disclaimer: i have no interest in Lodha or Ajmera..i love reading about real estate and infrastructure projects so i go through documents and plans.
        Last edited by invader; March 29 2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

For more information see this

Mumbai masterplan project handed to Aedas | Design Middle East

Comment

I have travelled via eastern express highway and it does stink in evenings. The dumping ground is partially operational now and I just wonder what the scene wld be once its fully operational

Comment

Originally posted by Metallica View Post
              If you are keen on this you will get good deal in re sale, but before that keep the dumping yard in mind, it will be a disaster for that area given the size
              Thanks Mettalica and Invader! I have not made up my mind on the project completely, but needed some feedback on what should be a fair price for a 1440 sq ft 3 BHK (am aware that they are available through re-sale market).

I know there are other options around that circuit (Vikhroli - Ghatkopar - Kanjur Marg - Mulund) which may be better, however would really appreciate some feedback on the tentative realistic resale price to be considered, so that I can check whether it even fits in my budget or not! I have checked some of the property sites and the price really varies and seems more like an effort to check the valuation rather than efforts to really sell it.

Also I could be wrong, but I don't see this project figuring in too many recommendations in that area; and also got the feeling that not many sale-purchase transactions are happening on this project..Is this the case, or I am actually mistaken?? Any idea on what could be the reasons if indeed there aren't many inquiries around this project? (besides the probable dumping ground point)

Comment

Was offered 2.15 in resale for a 1400 sq ft flat on higher floor
                In my view there is not much of interest in is project cos the builder has been jacking up the prices constantly
                Negatives for the project
                1- dumping ground
                2- Kanjur marg as a area
                3- no restaurants or shops in close vicinity - though you will find smaller shops and restaurants in Kanjur village
                4- for every other thing you will have to go to either Kanjur west or powai
                5- it will take years to develop I.e. Kanjur east area

Only positive
                Walking distance from station

In the ghatkopar- mulund - powai belt, I will recommend the following projects
                1) Wadhwa- the address - ghatkopar -13500 psf , you can negotiate a bit. All 2.5bhks are sold out in the project and Posession should be mid next year or end of year
                2)raheja Vihar - chandivali- 13.5-14k
                3) runwal greens - mulund
                4) lodha aurum -Kanjur
                5) kalpataru crest -bhandup

For ready possession you can look for lake homes , mahindra splendour , marathon , kalpataru

Originally posted by ShwetaM View Post
                Thanks Mettalica and Invader! I have not made up my mind on the project completely, but needed some feedback on what should be a fair price for a 1440 sq ft 3 BHK (am aware that they are available through re-sale market).

I know there are other options around that circuit (Vikhroli - Ghatkopar - Kanjur Marg - Mulund) which may be better, however would really appreciate some feedback on the tentative realistic resale price to be considered, so that I can check whether it even fits in my budget or not! I have checked some of the property sites and the price really varies and seems more like an effort to check the valuation rather than efforts to really sell it.

Also I could be wrong, but I don't see this project figuring in too many recommendations in that area; and also got the feeling that not many sale-purchase transactions are happening on this project..Is this the case, or I am actually mistaken?? Any idea on what could be the reasons if indeed there aren't many inquiries around this project? (besides the probable dumping ground point)
                Last edited by Metallica; March 30 2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallica View Post
                  Was offered 2.15 in resale for a 1400 sq ft flat own higher floor
                  Wow 2.15 is too much for a project in that area and I wonder whether the investors will melt under pressure due to lack of enough response to their investment at this stage, especially the ones who would want to exit and move to other launches/pre-launches! Also wonder why Lodha is not willing to lower prices to clear out inventory in the second tower. Their second tower 3 BHK's are more spacious and seem more like a 3 BHK rather than the first tower where the 3rd bedroom looks more like a Study than a bedroom!

Comment

2.15 was couple of months back when the builder was quoting 2.45, I am sure the prices have increased now

Comment

Well on that, when we met Lodha they brought it down by some margin....but later some broker was ready to bring some Lodha rep who was supposed to bring down the price even more. Hence if you sit on the negotiation table they will bring it down, however still would not be cheaper than the resale flats, since the sq ft area of the 1600+ 3 BHK is more than the 1400+ one.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X