Anyone knows whats the current rate at Lodha Aurum including floor rise. One of my friends had booked last Diwali at 6500 . Also heard that some people had booked at 7400 in march or so.
Thanks
Read more
90 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

yesterday i meet in exhibiton in qatar they ae quoting 1.58 crore for 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise crest is better as lot of shops, malls and restaurants are in close vicinity. It's a developed area compare to Kanjur marg.

The only reason I am not actively looking at crest is cos they have not started the construction yet and flats in aura - ghatkopar were disappointing and were way too small

Originally Posted by humble_guy
    hi Metallica, did you consider kalpataru Crest as well? it would be great if you can share some thoughts about the overall project location, expected possession and rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Metallica
    Location wise crest is better as lot of shops, malls and restaurants are in close vicinity. It's a developed area compare to Kanjur marg.

The only reason I am not actively looking at crest is cos they have not started the construction yet and flats in aura - ghatkopar were disappointing and were way too small

Thanks metallica, it seemed the same to me as well. Also it is kind of a small project by kalpataru standards. Liked the way they have created the Kalpataru Estate at Andheri/JVLR. As per Surya's input above (thanks surya2089) the prices are also beyond my budget.. will continue looking elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

kalpataru guys told me that soon will be a new launch in thane he did not tell exact location.when i ask what is your expected price to be launch he smile and said sir we will mail u all details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    kalpataru guys told me that soon will be a new launch in thane he did not tell exact location.when i ask what is your expected price to be launch he smile and said sir we will mail u all details.

that would be great,if they launch at attractive price for investors. Please do share the email whenever they send it out! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089

I guess it has to be the recently acquired land at Kolshet Road. There is a news article on the sale transaction.

Bayer concludes Rs-1,250 crore Thane land sales to Kalpataru - Economic Times

Approximate location would be
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

The local realtors expect the launch price to be 9000 per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 4rumer
    I guess it has to be the recently acquired land at Kolshet Road. There is a news article on the sale transaction.

Bayer concludes Rs-1,250 crore Thane land sales to Kalpataru - Economic Times

Approximate location would be
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

The local realtors expect the launch price to be 9000 per sqft.

The location looks really good. very near to the Eastern Expressway. Lets hope they pre-launch at reasonable rates.
    CommentQuote
  • do you have flats with fireplace? nonsense. also, the people you can see in his advts are all westerners. and similarly, the roads, the lawns, the lakes, water bodies, gardens etc. everything unreal. on top of that he charges heavy hidden amount (not included in rate) in the name of develop charges etc. which they don't tell at starting. i think there are much better options available in nahur at same or less prices like senroof, runwal greens, hdil majestic tower etc. go for those and don't be fooled by loadha.
    CommentQuote
  • lodha is big cheat builder. he prints glossy brochures with stole pictures from the net, all his brouchers feature pictures from europe, the gardens, interiors, fountains, lakes, golf cource, tennis courts etc everything unreal and fake- stolen from net. in the celestia brouchers lodha priting a picture of living room with a fireplace. what a joke. where in mumbai can do you have flats with fireplace? nonsense. also, the people you can see in his advts are all westerners. and similarly, the roads, the lawns, the lakes, water bodies, gardens etc. everything unreal. on top of that he charges heavy hidden amount (not included in rate) in the name of develop charges etc. which they don't tell at starting. i think there are much better options available in nahur at same or less prices like senroof, runwal greens, hdil majestic tower etc. go for those and don't be fooled by loadha.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Celestia is within 2 kms of the proposed dumping ground in Kanjurmarg East. Aurum Grande was earlier launched at a higher price and when they did not find enough buyers, it was re-launched as Celestia with 30% lower prices. Do not fall into the trap of investing under the expectation of appreciation. Genuine house buyers please be cautious before buying....
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Celestia is all over US NRIs currently...
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha arum grande is not same as celestia. Check their website and the plan. They are 3 separate buildings within the same compound that houses their corporate park. Lodha is within 2 kms from DG,the problem arises if your windows open to the dumping,like kanamwar nagar vikhroli whose windows open to the DG. Lodha ,exide and bombay dyeing projects are closer to crompton greaves and station. The reason for celestia lower price is because it s a pre launch and secondly celestia is closest to the railway tracks.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , lodha Kanjur has three projects
    1- aurum - building ready
    2- aurum grande , 49% work done
    3- celestia , pre launch

Got a mail for celestia last week saying rates are for special 27 buyers. Since them I am flooded with emails/ SMS , clearly there is no demand for this project cos of dumping ground
    CommentQuote
  • Getting chain of emails from brokers is not an indication of the project doing bad or not selling. All lodha projects is usually done this way by offering first 100 or 27 buyers. The DG issue is overblown since it is far away... I personally visited the site and stayed at an friends vacant apartment there for a week during my visit to mumbai to smell the impact of DG,absolutely nothing. As i had mention before the new DG should not have land fill site as that in other sites,it should have a bio reactor plant like that in Brazil. Even the DG contractor has been called for SIT investigation last month directly ordered by the CM,because the high court had clearly said if this DG is same as deonar it will be closed down.
    I had also checked the RNA Royal Park , it is all sold out and still there are enquiries coming in for Flats. As i already provided the link in the previous posts about the huge corporate park coming which has been designed and passed. Bombay Dyeing is also launching a project on the bombay burmah plot,also sky residences on exide will also be launched.

I am only posting this not due to any stake in any lodha projects but purely as an investor and did the background check personally. But as i said ...it is a personal decision.
    CommentQuote
  • PreLaunching Celestia by Lodha Group: 2 BHK Starting at Rs. 1.27 Cr at Kanjurmarg

PreLaunching Celestia by Lodha Group: 2 BHK Starting at Rs. 1.27 Cr at Kanjurmarg

LIFE HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER.Pre-launching Celestia at Kanjurmarg: Mumbai's best kept real estate secret.Lavish 2 and 3 bed residences starting Rs. 1.27 Cr.
    CommentQuote