Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Last updated: August 10 2016
101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

    Originally posted by Metallica View Post
    Was offered 2.15 in resale for a 1400 sq ft flat on higher floor
    In my view there is not much of interest in is project cos the builder has been jacking up the prices constantly
    Negatives for the project
    1- dumping ground
    2- Kanjur marg as a area
    3- no restaurants or shops in close vicinity - though you will find smaller shops and restaurants in Kanjur village
    4- for every other thing you will have to go to either Kanjur west or powai
    5- it will take years to develop I.e. Kanjur east area

    Only positive
    Walking distance from station


    In the ghatkopar- mulund - powai belt, I will recommend the following projects
    1) Wadhwa- the address - ghatkopar -13500 psf , you can negotiate a bit. All 2.5bhks are sold out in the project and Posession should be mid next year or end of year
    2)raheja Vihar - chandivali- 13.5-14k
    3) runwal greens - mulund
    4) lodha aurum -Kanjur
    5) kalpataru crest -bhandup


    For ready possession you can look for lake homes , mahindra splendour , marathon , kalpataru

    hi Metallica, did you consider kalpataru Crest as well? it would be great if you can share some thoughts about the overall project location, expected possession and rates

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

      hi

      yesterday i meet in exhibiton in qatar they ae quoting 1.58 crore for 2bhk

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

        Location wise crest is better as lot of shops, malls and restaurants are in close vicinity. It's a developed area compare to Kanjur marg.

        The only reason I am not actively looking at crest is cos they have not started the construction yet and flats in aura - ghatkopar were disappointing and were way too small


        Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
        hi Metallica, did you consider kalpataru Crest as well? it would be great if you can share some thoughts about the overall project location, expected possession and rates

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

          Originally posted by Metallica View Post
          Location wise crest is better as lot of shops, malls and restaurants are in close vicinity. It's a developed area compare to Kanjur marg.

          The only reason I am not actively looking at crest is cos they have not started the construction yet and flats in aura - ghatkopar were disappointing and were way too small

          Thanks metallica, it seemed the same to me as well. Also it is kind of a small project by kalpataru standards. Liked the way they have created the Kalpataru Estate at Andheri/JVLR. As per Surya's input above (thanks surya2089) the prices are also beyond my budget.. will continue looking elsewhere.
          Last edited by humble_guy; April 1 2013, 01:40 AM.

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

            hi

            kalpataru guys told me that soon will be a new launch in thane he did not tell exact location.when i ask what is your expected price to be launch he smile and said sir we will mail u all details.

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

              Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
              kalpataru guys told me that soon will be a new launch in thane he did not tell exact location.when i ask what is your expected price to be launch he smile and said sir we will mail u all details.
              that would be great,if they launch at attractive price for investors. Please do share the email whenever they send it out!

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

                Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                kalpataru guys told me that soon will be a new launch in thane he did not tell exact location.when i ask what is your expected price to be launch he smile and said sir we will mail u all details.
                I guess it has to be the recently acquired land at Kolshet Road. There is a news article on the sale transaction.

                Bayer concludes Rs-1,250 crore Thane land sales to Kalpataru - Economic Times

                Approximate location would be
                Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

                The local realtors expect the launch price to be 9000 per sqft.

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

                  Originally posted by 4rumer View Post
                  I guess it has to be the recently acquired land at Kolshet Road. There is a news article on the sale transaction.

                  Bayer concludes Rs-1,250 crore Thane land sales to Kalpataru - Economic Times

                  Approximate location would be
                  Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

                  The local realtors expect the launch price to be 9000 per sqft.
                  The location looks really good. very near to the Eastern Expressway. Lets hope they pre-launch at reasonable rates.

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

                    do you have flats with fireplace? nonsense. also, the people you can see in his advts are all westerners. and similarly, the roads, the lawns, the lakes, water bodies, gardens etc. everything unreal. on top of that he charges heavy hidden amount (not included in rate) in the name of develop charges etc. which they don't tell at starting. i think there are much better options available in nahur at same or less prices like senroof, runwal greens, hdil majestic tower etc. go for those and don't be fooled by loadha.

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

                      lodha is big cheat builder. he prints glossy brochures with stole pictures from the net, all his brouchers feature pictures from europe, the gardens, interiors, fountains, lakes, golf cource, tennis courts etc everything unreal and fake- stolen from net. in the celestia brouchers lodha priting a picture of living room with a fireplace. what a joke. where in mumbai can do you have flats with fireplace? nonsense. also, the people you can see in his advts are all westerners. and similarly, the roads, the lawns, the lakes, water bodies, gardens etc. everything unreal. on top of that he charges heavy hidden amount (not included in rate) in the name of develop charges etc. which they don't tell at starting. i think there are much better options available in nahur at same or less prices like senroof, runwal greens, hdil majestic tower etc. go for those and don't be fooled by loadha.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X