Collapse

Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Last updated: August 10 2016
101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Guys please take it easy. Kanjurmarg is whatever it is, but it is not Andheri or Powai, and will not match Andheri or Hiranandani in the next 10 years. unlike how the Lodha have been promoting it, specially due to the fact that their project location is not a desirable area of kanjurmarg, neither for upper-middle class, and certainly never for upper class folks.

Comment

I went through the discussion, and I cross checked the information given by Invader. It is very accurate and I am a bit surprised too since some information that you mentioned is not in public domain but only know to people working in government circles or who works with RE Research firm like CRBE, Joneslanglasalle like myself. Invader I also understood the comparison you made to equity and in what sense you mentioned may be Metallica did not get that. The information you provided about splendour is also right regarding MMRDA. But no decision has been taken about it so far.

Also if you read the arguments it is very clear that Invader is not comparing Kanjurmarg to powai and andheri. Comparing Kanjur marg to andheri and powai is like comparing powai/andheri to cuffe parade and colaba. Kanjurmarg is an upcoming area where if you see psf rates jumped from 1500 Rs in 2002 to 12000-13000 psf now. This information is from the database which RE firms like mine gets from registration offices. I think Invader only jumped into the discussion because Metallic made some comments about an area and backed it up by saying there are no shops etc which is definitely wrong. Kanjurmarg has the same kind of shops that you find across Mumbai.

Now please Invader and Metallica do not answer to each other. Lets call it a truce. You both have given valuable information to all of us to take a valid decision.
      Last edited by JMANALYST; May 15 2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

5 posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

Please treat this as a warning .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Apologies and Thanks to the Moderator . Metallica apologies to you too. Keep posting ..Thanks

Comment

Poor planning by Lodha

I recently moved in to a 2BHK at Elitis as a tenant after my owner confirmed that OC has been obtained (which I doubt now).

Negatives:
            1. Poor planning with elevators: The elevator does not reach the ground floor i.e. the parking lot. If you are self driven, you always have to climb a floor to get to the lobby / lift. Elderly people might find it difficult to do it on a regular basis.
            2. The service lift starts only from 2nd floor. Nightmare while moving in. I think i lost a few kgs even after employing packers & movers
            3. Drainage system is pathetic: The plumbers have still not fixed the kitchen sink properly even after trying for a month. Similar issues across the bathrooms too.
            4. They have fitted with some 3 star rated A/c of Panasonic and the electricity bill clearly indicates it.
            5. You cant leave the balcony open due to dust from construction (other towers) during the day and mosquitoes in the night.
            6. Vodafone does not work properly inside the house with frequent call drops. Not sure if this is the same with other networks. If so, something is really wrong with the way they have constructed.

Proximity to Eastern highway is the only positive about the place, for which I would not want to pay such a high premium. I'm already looking fwd to my lease expiring..... 11 more months to go.

Comment

Originally posted by realdigger View Post
              I recently moved in to a 2BHK at Elitis as a tenant after my owner confirmed that OC has been obtained (which I doubt now).

Negatives:
              1. Poor planning with elevators: The elevator does not reach the ground floor i.e. the parking lot. If you are self driven, you always have to climb a floor to get to the lobby / lift. Elderly people might find it difficult to do it on a regular basis.
              2. The service lift starts only from 2nd floor. Nightmare while moving in. I think i lost a few kgs even after employing packers & movers
              3. Drainage system is pathetic: The plumbers have still not fixed the kitchen sink properly even after trying for a month. Similar issues across the bathrooms too.
              4. They have fitted with some 3 star rated A/c of Panasonic and the electricity bill clearly indicates it.
              5. You cant leave the balcony open due to dust from construction (other towers) during the day and mosquitoes in the night.
              6. Vodafone does not work properly inside the house with frequent call drops. Not sure if this is the same with other networks. If so, something is really wrong with the way they have constructed.

Proximity to Eastern highway is the only positive about the place, for which I would not want to pay such a high premium. I'm already looking fwd to my lease expiring..... 11 more months to go.
              Hahahaha...thats Lodha for you

During late evening time when I pass by this Lodha Aurum on my way to EEH, I notice that almost all the Lodha flats are vacant...The only lights are in the staircase passage. The rest almost entire building is in darkness since a long time...for years now...To me this darkness symbolizes the dark future of this property bubble in Mumbai....dark and gloomy...no hopes...waiting to burst soon.. Very few flats are occupied (probably by the construction workers themselves)....So those construction workers are the real "monarchs" occupying the "island of luxury" called as Lodha Aurum or Grande or any other fancy name by Lodha

You need not punish yourself for 11 months...Typically, you can end the lease with one month notice...Just check your lease agreement..

Comment

Negatives:

Welcome to the royal living by Lodha. This is how kings and queens live according to their marketing team.

Recently saw a super-funny billboard by Lodha for the Fiorenza project. "Why watch Fashion TV when you can live it at Goregaon"
                If that does not bring a smile.. then what else can!

Comment

I know some who stays in lodha thane and he is equally pissed off cos of what has been delivered to him. That project was delayed for a while and now the end product is falling short of expectationsssss. Sensors have become old and are not functioning properly and there are some issues with solar geysers too. ACs are 3 stars and a few more things. Buyers should check with people staying in existing lodha complexes to get a feel of what was promised and what has been delivered to buyers.
                  Last edited by Metallica; May 25 2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Just curious,
                    1. how much rent are you paying for 2BHK
                    2. how much will be the current market price of it?
                    3. How much is the maintainance?

Want to understand 'net rental yield' of these properties.

Comment

I am so amazed by the horrible reputation that this developer seems to have with his customers. Delays, hassled customers, poor quality work, shoddy final product, troubling customers with interest payments immly etc etc..you google lodhas and its all over the internet. Don't they realise the best advertisement they need is word of mouth by existing customers? Does the Management not realise its money better spent on handling and delivering on customer expectations rather than some silly huge ads of venice and italian models in designer homes (that might take ages to be built etc)!!

If potential customers do not do their homework online and offline (in this age of internet where all info is so easily accessable) - then who is to blame ??? Lodhas..Nirmals...gawd !
                      Cheers !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X