Anyone knows whats the current rate at Lodha Aurum including floor rise. One of my friends had booked last Diwali at 6500 . Also heard that some people had booked at 7400 in march or so.
Thanks
Read more
90 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Moriarty
    You forgot the Dumping ground bang opposite the project .... It adds to the charm

Dumping ground opp this project...this project is next to station and itechno commercial park opp this project and dumping ground is on other side of highway...i guess atleast 1km apart..pls correct me if wrong..
    Aadi allure is very near to dg not this...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by consumerconc
    Dumping ground opp this project...this project is next to station and itechno commercial park opp this project and dumping ground is on other side of highway...i guess atleast 1km apart..pls correct me if wrong..

Unfortunately ... the odour from the dumping ground doesnt take the road trip (neither does it use google maps to find its way) :

I have stayed in kanjur West LBS for 5 years ... and there are days of the year when the presence of the dumping ground is felt even there

The situation worsens around monsoon
    CommentQuote

1 km away with nothing to stop the smell. As this is salt pan land with hardly any construction in between. This DG can be a real menace to this project. Also I hear there is some issue with this being a leasehold project with only 15-18 years left for the lease to expire. Can somebody please confirm and explain the consequences.
    CommentQuote
    I think u r referring to 2.5bhk with 934 carpet, they are available under 2.5cr, 3bhk are still 2.75+...

No. I mean 3bhk. I asked the broker explicitly whether this was 2.5 bhk or 3bhk. When i last visited the project, most initial offers for 3bhks were around 2.7crs+ like you say. However, i guess the guy offering 2.4crs must be in a hurry and so offering lower. Anyways, i doubt deals would be happening at 2.7crs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piy12b
    1 km away with nothing to stop the smell. As this is salt pan land with hardly any construction in between. This DG can be a real menace to this project. Also I hear there is some issue with this being a leasehold project with only 15-18 years left for the lease to expire. Can somebody please confirm and explain the consequences.

Oh sorry... wasn't aware it goes till lbs...yes lease is a issue.. it's 30+30yrs...with no clarity on renewal/extension...
    CommentQuote
    No. I mean 3bhk. I asked the broker explicitly whether this was 2.5 bhk or 3bhk. When i last visited the project, most initial offers for 3bhks were around 2.7crs+ like you say. However, i guess the guy offering 2.4crs must be in a hurry and so offering lower. Anyways, i doubt deals would be happening at 2.7crs.

Can't believe, i was there few days back and couldn't find any such offering for self use...

Anyway u can still connect...
    CommentQuote
    Oh sorry... wasn't aware it goes till lbs...yes lease is a issue.. it's 30+30yrs...with no clarity on renewal/extension...

Attached pages of agreement which highlights lease part.. says 30 yrs starting 2006 and extendable by 30yrs based on certain conditions...
    Problem is this piece of land was not auctioned like other mill plots...so after some point MCGM/BMC will ask for some premium to allow continued use...they recently did for some in SOBO where they asked to pay current market rent or 65% of current market price (SRK paid some 5cr, google for details)...
    Also, agreement also mentions some amenities plot being handed over to MCGM..what's this ?
    CommentQuote
  • I recently got an offer to buy 2.5BHK on lower floor in new building for 2.35 Crs all inclusive.
    Is this a good price to go for ? What was the quoting rate during the last year Lodha sale ?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with consumerconc , the lowest quote for 3BHK on lower floor is 16500 persqft , or 16500*1638 Spft or approximately 2.7Crs excluding St.duty reg and brokerage.

would like to get details of the 3bhk if available at 2.4 , it might be in the old building where the area is around 10-15% smaller compared to Augusta,Belvedare and Celestia..any inputs would be useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMD04046
    I agree with consumerconc , the lowest quote for 3BHK on lower floor is 16500 persqft , or 16500*1638 Spft or approximately 2.7Crs excluding St.duty reg and brokerage.

would like to get details of the 3bhk if available at 2.4 , it might be in the old building where the area is around 10-15% smaller compared to Augusta,Belvedare and Celestia..any inputs would be useful.

I think the question is, are transactions happening at 2.7 cr + ?
    CommentQuote
    I recently got an offer to buy 2.5BHK on lower floor in new building for 2.35 Crs all inclusive.
    Is this a good price to go for ? What was the quoting rate during the last year Lodha sale ?

Remember, their 2.5bhk is quite smaller in layout, around 900 carpet, so it's still expensive on carpet....
    but still given the location and RTM, i feel the pricing good..try if u can get 3bhk at 2.5cr..will make it worth....
    The nearest comparison in RTM is wadhwa address, 2.5bhk with carpet 1050 at 2.7approx but freehold land...
    CommentQuote
  • The sale is happening at that rate , there are 3-4 flats (mostly 2 bhks) that i know have been sold off on floors 2-7.Have seen agreements and have confirmed the same through informal channels...
    CommentQuote
    The sale is happening at that rate , there are 3-4 flats (mostly 2 bhks) that i know have been sold off on floors 2-7.Have seen agreements and have confirmed the same through informal channels...

Out of curiosity, where did you get to see the agreements of other sales?
    CommentQuote
    Out of curiosity, where did you get to see the agreements of other sales?

Just go to igr, create login, fill up cts and village, get the details
    https://esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.in/testingesearch/Login.aspx
    CommentQuote
  • Use CTS as 1293 or 657A (use both seperately to get all the agreements) - Mumbai Suburb and Village as Kanjur.
    CommentQuote