101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Aurum Grande Lodha Group Kanjurmarg East Mumbai

Originally posted by xredred View Post
    Just curious,
    1. how much rent are you paying for 2BHK
    2. how much will be the current market price of it?
    3. How much is the maintainance?

Want to understand 'net rental yield' of these properties.
    2BHK seems to be running arnd 25k to 27k. 2.5 BHK arnd 29k to 32k. No idea abt the maintenance or the market price. No interested in the market price either, since I dont intend to buy a Lodha property ever after my current experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AyaanD View Post
      Hahahaha...thats Lodha for you

During late evening time when I pass by this Lodha Aurum on my way to EEH, I notice that almost all the Lodha flats are vacant...The only lights are in the staircase passage. The rest almost entire building is in darkness since a long time...for years now...To me this darkness symbolizes the dark future of this property bubble in Mumbai....dark and gloomy...no hopes...waiting to burst soon.. Very few flats are occupied (probably by the construction workers themselves)....So those construction workers are the real "monarchs" occupying the "island of luxury" called as Lodha Aurum or Grande or any other fancy name by Lodha

You need not punish yourself for 11 months...Typically, you can end the lease with one month notice...Just check your lease agreement..
      Got a lock in for 6 months. Will surely think of it after that.

Comment

This is follow up on what I had written about dumping ground in Kanjurmarg/Vikhroli area and has nothing to do with Lodha Aurum. As I had mentioned before that some action was going on in this regard and that the DG at the above mentioned area is different. The Court verdict and MaH govt verdict is out. As I said before it is indeed a whole new scenario.

The current plan is cancelled due to breaking of rules and dumping of waste without processing. The contract from the contractor is scrapped.

High court asks BMC not to destroy or contain any growth of mangroves; mangroves will be free to reclaim the land.

Out of 147 acres initially passed, now only 65 acres will be used due to breaking of central govt rules specific to this project.

Out of 65 cares 20 to 30 acres will be for setting up a recycling plant and remaining to bury the compost and no direct dumping will be allowed.

BMC will launch a global tender next 2 weeks for a technological partner and will be 50-50% JV.

Mah Govt launches a probe in the breaking of rules by BMC and contractor. Heads will roll.

The High court will continue to monitor the progress.

As a result of the above, 10 more recycling plants to be opened in Mumbai, 3 will be in Mulund, kanjurmarg, Deonar and the remaining 7 will be in south Mumbai and the western suburbs. No dumping will be allowed in any of these areas.

As a result of this no more stench will emanate from DG located at Vikhroli or any other places. However the stench will come from the trucks that pass on the roads or wait in line. And considering that Dg and Vikhroli is on the EE highway and there will be no stench for people living in the 2 areas. Also since there are 10 such places in the city, the number of trucks and garbage recycled at Vikhroli or any place will be very low as each place will recycle its own.

Kudos to the courts, NGO and the Govt for standing to its promises

Mah Govt will transfer land in Kanjurmarg, bhandup east to MMRDA to build corporate offices in line with BKC, also launching a underground metro from CST to Thane. This is already in discussion in the corridors of power; I hope it will be released before the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by ShwetaM View Post
          Thanks Mettalica and Invader! I have not made up my mind on the project completely, but needed some feedback on what should be a fair price for a 1440 sq ft 3 BHK (am aware that they are available through re-sale market).

I know there are other options around that circuit (Vikhroli - Ghatkopar - Kanjur Marg - Mulund) which may be better, however would really appreciate some feedback on the tentative realistic resale price to be considered, so that I can check whether it even fits in my budget or not! I have checked some of the property sites and the price really varies and seems more like an effort to check the valuation rather than efforts to really sell it.

Also I could be wrong, but I don't see this project figuring in too many recommendations in that area; and also got the feeling that not many sale-purchase transactions are happening on this project..Is this the case, or I am actually mistaken?? Any idea on what could be the reasons if indeed there aren't many inquiries around this project? (besides the probable dumping ground point)
          Sorry this is a 5-month old post...but am in the market now for buying and did look at Lodha Kanjurmarg. I removed it from my list because it was as expensive as Ghatkopar/Chandivali.

I also had the impression that Lodha doesnt allow resale of flats till possession - how were you guys getting resale properties of Lodha? Or were these flats that were ready and given possession of?

Comment

Inordinate delays in possession and unfair contracting practices

This is to reach out to all those hapless buyers who have bought flars in Lodha's Aurum Grande project at Kanjurmarg, Mumbai. We now have a closed group of sizeably large number of buyers, formed on GoogleGroup, Facebook as well as WhatsApp. All the group members have common concerns about inordinate delays in possession of flats thru' multiple deferments, and unfair unilateral contracting practices adopted by Lodhas.

Please feel free to send your requests to join the group. On GoogleGroup, please search for AurumGrandeKanjurmarg and send your request to join in. On Facebook, please search for Lodha Aurum Kanjurmarg Buyers group & send your request to join in. You may also send your request by e-mail along with contact details to AurumGrandeKanjurmarg@.com.

Please treat this as a fervant appeal to join hands for a collective action.

Comment

Guys, Thanks so much for this thread. I am planning to buy a 2BHK in Aurum from Lodha. They are saying delivery in 6 months and quoting 1.9cr for it all inclusive (just a while back they quoted 2.3cr and now they are saying its a one day sale to sell all the remaining flats). Looks like a decent deal to me. However as most of the comments are like 2 years old, can you please let me know your thoughts on the area, price and this property ?

Comment

Suggest you look at this to get a better idea - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...23-post40.html

Comment

Hi guys..I am considering picking up a 2bhk in Lodha Aurum Grande..I've been seeing various threads on delays in possession, rates, etc. My big concern is on the OC. I believe the property hasn't been given an OC yet and hence, only "soft possession" has started so that people can start furnishing. It would be great if any of the existing investors can give me some clarity into this. Thanks!

Comment

Aurum Grande Lodha

Hi,

Happy to provide you info on this. I am a buyer in this property. You can get in touch with me on nburange at g ma il

Originally posted by arathiunni View Post
                    Hi guys..I am considering picking up a 2bhk in Lodha Aurum Grande..I've been seeing various threads on delays in possession, rates, etc. My big concern is on the OC. I believe the property hasn't been given an OC yet and hence, only "soft possession" has started so that people can start furnishing. It would be great if any of the existing investors can give me some clarity into this. Thanks!
                    Last edited by nburange; June 3 2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

There is no point in sharing what was shown several months earlier, it could have changed now...

Are u comfortable to invest your hard earned money in a so called branded project where they ask you to pay in crores without showing any papers ?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; November 15 2015, 07:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X