Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by donkeykongdoes anyone know the current price / sqft for Oberoi Springs (Andheri, west). Thanks
More than 20k.CommentQuote0Flag
- are you sure? someone said 15K , can anyone confirm the exact price? Has anyone been there recently? - Thank you for your time.CommentQuote0Flag
- Investor flats are available for around 2.1cr - 2.2cr. So that makes the rate around 18k.
Also - have you seen the place yourself?CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks for your response. No I havent seen it myself. Is it really worth the investment? is it in a good locality?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by donkeykongthanks for your response. No I havent seen it myself. Is it really worth the investment? is it in a good locality?
No problem! I have been lurking on this forum for the past 3-4 months and have gained great insights from you and others on here - I'm happy I'm able to help some people myself :)
Back to the topic - the project in itself is awesome. Its like a 5-star hotel once you enter the complex. The location is horrible IMHO. Its surrounded by slums and the approach road is a "kacchha" road where barely 2 cars can pass side by side. Its closer to Andheri station than say Lokhandwala and 7 bunglows - due to the fact that there are fewer signals to traverse and you leave JP road pretty quick to take Veera Desai Road to get to Oberoi. It would also be 1-1.5km from the new Mumbai Metro station.
Whether its worth it or not is entirely up to you. Different people have different wants from a property - what are your main reasons for buying the flat? I have been looking for a house in Andheri for the past 6 months - and I am yet to find a house that is "worth" the asking price.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any place in mumbai where you don't see slums? :)CommentQuote0Flag