Oberoi Springs, Oberoi Realty, Andheri West, Mumbai

Last updated: August 18 2010
7 | Posts
2385 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oberoi Springs, Oberoi Realty, Andheri West, Mumbai

does anyone know the current price / sqft for Oberoi Springs (Andheri, west). Thanks

Re : Oberoi Springs, Oberoi Realty, Andheri West, Mumbai

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
    does anyone know the current price / sqft for Oberoi Springs (Andheri, west). Thanks
    More than 20k.

Comment

are you sure? someone said 15K , can anyone confirm the exact price? Has anyone been there recently? - Thank you for your time.

Comment

Investor flats are available for around 2.1cr - 2.2cr. So that makes the rate around 18k.

Also - have you seen the place yourself?

Comment

thanks for your response. No I havent seen it myself. Is it really worth the investment? is it in a good locality?

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
            thanks for your response. No I havent seen it myself. Is it really worth the investment? is it in a good locality?
            No problem! I have been lurking on this forum for the past 3-4 months and have gained great insights from you and others on here - I'm happy I'm able to help some people myself

Back to the topic - the project in itself is awesome. Its like a 5-star hotel once you enter the complex. The location is horrible IMHO. Its surrounded by slums and the approach road is a "kacchha" road where barely 2 cars can pass side by side. Its closer to Andheri station than say Lokhandwala and 7 bunglows - due to the fact that there are fewer signals to traverse and you leave JP road pretty quick to take Veera Desai Road to get to Oberoi. It would also be 1-1.5km from the new Mumbai Metro station.

Whether its worth it or not is entirely up to you. Different people have different wants from a property - what are your main reasons for buying the flat? I have been looking for a house in Andheri for the past 6 months - and I am yet to find a house that is "worth" the asking price.

Comment

Is there any place in mumbai where you don't see slums?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X