Sort by :
Filter by :
- Whatever you do.. do not buy in Nirmal Lifestyle. They will take forever to deliver. Just ask people who have bought in City of Joy.:bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakarHello,
Can people pls share their thoughts on Kalyan as an investment purpose?
New projects like Godrej riverside and Nirmal Lifestyle (not sure if any other mega project coming there)
Is it a good choice to invest in Kalyan? Can it grow rapidly/steadily the way New Bombay has done?
also, how easily are these new township projects accessible from kalyan station/highways/localities?
also, as thane is getting expensive day by day - do we see a migration towards kalyan?
i had sent mail to nirmal lifestyle city kalyan for details in december,they quoted around 2100/sq ft and now rates are still at 2200.so the conclusion is not much appreication.if bookings would have been in full swing rates would be around 2400 by now,but they are not.hence i decided to avoid it.
problem is it is very far away.
shahad station is around 7 minutes from kalyan.and the closest station to nirmal lifecity is not shahad.so in conclusion it is around 15 to 20 minutes from kalyan by train and by road around half hour,but they are promoting as if it is in kalyan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Kalyan in my opinion is a big NO NO. Probably one of the not so good places in mumbai.CommentQuote1Flag
- thank you all..CommentQuote0Flag
- When I used to come to bbay via train from anywhere in the north, I could sense when the train entered bbay with my eyes closed. As soon as Kalyan comes, the smell of $hit if enough indication that bbay is approaching :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- C'mon every station in India smells of shit..
Vishal.. It is tough to know which area will increase and which will not.. Overall I think yes Kalyan has potential.. It has rail connectivity, roads can be built.. and if the airport comes there... development will also follow..
but so does so many places around Mumbai..
I think RE is a risky investment in the current scenario..
Prices are high and there is also a speculative money driving up the prices..
Problem with Kalyan is if it does not take off.. you are very much stuck with a dead asset with no potential resale.. and you will not even earn decent rentals..
Chances are that u are also sitting on a potential gain.. and in 10 years you can hit jackpot..
but it is a costly bet according to me..
CheersOriginally Posted by lazybone007When I used to come to bbay via train from anywhere in the north, I could sense when the train entered bbay with my eyes closed. As soon as Kalyan comes, the smell of $hit if enough indication that bbay is approaching :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- kalyan is the next upcoming destination, though personally i think panvel/new mumbai should be looked at.CommentQuote1Flag