Is Charkop a good area to invest in ?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shripal shah
    Is Charkop a good area to invest in ?

Hey rsrsin; What are your views on the above mentioned location? It would be great if you provide some inputs here. Thank you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on the location, price and surroundings - low price in surroundings which have slum, narrow roads etc., normally dont keep pace with the appreciation in the wider locality. If investment - areas closer to Malad - mid-chowki, link road etc., in resale should also be reviewed
    CommentQuote
  • What about this project called ' Sunrise Charkop' by Dhaval Developers ?

Its located in Charkop Gaon right next to the coast.

As far as what I have read about Charkop is that there could be a metro line there in the future which will enhance the connectivity there .

Also the possible coastal road project from Marine Lines to Charkop.

Any views regarding the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shripal shah
    What about this project called ' Sunrise Charkop' by Dhaval Developers ?
    Its located in Charkop Gaon right next to the coast.
    As far as what I have read about Charkop is that there could be a metro line there in the future which will enhance the connectivity there .
    Also the possible coastal road project from Marine Lines to Charkop
    Any views regarding the same ?

Dear Shripal, what is the rate being quoted and stage of the project? thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sir I have invest a money in charkop bhabrekar nagar kandivali west for shivraj developer kalaah project is it best project to invest them
    CommentQuote
  • Charkop is at one end of western suburbs, so one has to travel long distances for work.

Unless you get at a cheaper rate than some other location like Thane, i believe Thane should be looked at as next destination for investment, it is in the center, so whether you want to travel to vashi, powai, andheri, town, it is better location than charkop
    CommentQuote
  • Charkop is my home so i know this place pretty well.

If one is looking from an investment perspective then MHADA chawl could be an option. It should cost upward of 50 lacs and rent 10+. Charkop is juicy for a lot of redevelopers....including HDIL (they had set up a big office a while ago). Honestly nothing had moved upwards other than prices.

If you look at other options like a good 2/3 bhk, in a good society it should cost at the very least 1Cr. Is this justified is a question to be answered. I think not, but RE market runs on sentiments and not logic.

There is a lot of noise as far as metro line and coastal projects are concerned, but I really don't know how many decades before these materialise.

Honestly I think Navi Mumbai is better in terms of actual appreciation and also living. Thane, GB Road is over rated.

All the best..
    CommentQuote