Hello people,
I have been reading some of the posts abt khar and many members are very helpful here.Has anyone bought a flat in Rosewood heights in Khar.We bought a flat in March and they said,possessions by December.Any idea abt whether the project is completed.I am a NRI.Hope to hear from the members soon.
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well, the last time I checked construction was in full flow and they are still saying that posession for the 2 towers will be end of this year and 1 other tower would be in next march, they are kind of a reputed builder, so I am hoping 1 or 2 months here and there..

V--
    CommentQuote
  • Rosewood heights, Late Possession

Possession: Dear friends, I have booked a flat in Rosewood heights of Khar. As per agreement, Possession was March 2011. But now builder is quoting Sept 2011. Does anybody have any idea, what to do? Who else is with me, is same boat? Pl respond, or give info.

regards
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep.kha
    Possession: Dear friends, I have booked a flat in Rosewood heights of Khar. As per agreement, Possession was March 2011. But now builder is quoting Sept 2011. Does anybody have any idea, what to do? Who else is with me, is same boat? Pl respond, or give info.

regards
    Sandeep

Thanks for the update.I am here also waiting for possesion.The builder promised in March 2011 and still not ready? Why the delay,any idea??
    CommentQuote
  • No idea

No idea about late possession. Does anybody others have any idea? or any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    I have visited the site yesterday. Project is coming up very nicely with lavish life style. Interior of first three towers (which I have seen) are completed.Lift is started on demand. Club house, swimming pool, temples work are on full swing. I have discuss with them and they informed they are planning to give temporary possession for self interior work by the end of June, 2011 and O.C. is expecting in July, 2011. Main problem is pathetic road condition which probably will improve after Monsoon and when people will shift there. Builders office people are very decent, well behaved and cooperative.

Has anybody having any idea about the water filled plot which is in creek side just in front of the Rosewood Height, what is CIDCO planned in that plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pradeepvc27
    Dear Friends,
    I have visited the site yesterday. Project is coming up very nicely with lavish life style. Interior of first three towers (which I have seen) are completed.Lift is started on demand. Club house, swimming pool, temples work are on full swing. I have discuss with them and they informed they are planning to give temporary possession for self interior work by the end of June, 2011 and O.C. is expecting in July, 2011. Main problem is pathetic road condition which probably will improve after Monsoon and when people will shift there. Builders office people are very decent, well behaved and cooperative.

Has anybody having any idea about the water filled plot which is in creek side just in front of the Rosewood Height, what is CIDCO planned in that plot.

Thanks for the unput Pradeep.Really nice of you to give us the details.Which are the 3 towers completed any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Alder, Cedar and Hazel

First three towers are Alder, Cedar and Hazel.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Delay in possession

Dear all,

I have also bought a flat in Rosewood Heights, Khar. As per the agreement, the possession was to be delivered in Apr '11. Since then, I have been regularly following-up with the builder's office both at Vashi and the site-office at Khar. The constant promise has been that of delivery in the next 15 days. I have got a similar promise 2 days back also.

I think there has been some delay in getting the part Occupancy Certificate. Work for building the ramp for car-parking in 1st floor is going on in full swing. Still, I feel there will be a bigger impact if we can jointly approach the builder, find out what the real issues for delay are and get a committed deadline by which we can expect delivery.

'Looking forwarding to hearing from all of you on your opinions and discussing the way forward.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Pradeep and Vinod for the valuble inputs.There is one jeetu bhai in vashi office,i think,he is the one to approach for all the details.They are really delaying this project.Hope they complete it on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is giving conditional possession now.

During my visit to India, i have attended two meetings along with many other flat owners with representative and finally with the builder. They informed OC is definitely at final stage and will be cleared within 15 days. those who wants to take possession can take now by paying final installment, development charges, maintenance charges (Rs3/-psf) for 12 months, cheque for VAT and service tax, if applicable and undertaking. all the amount you can pay by cheques. you can hold payment of Rs25,000/- from the development charges until O.C. flats are almost completed, final coat and AC fittings are underway. club house work is also about to be finished.
    The builder has constructed this project without any compromise, he has provided the best. the society has a great look, first floor lobby, garden, lightnings, tiling work, secondary wooden tiles around swimming pool all are really great. I feel we are lucky to have such a nice flats in this premium project. only the approach road is still a issue.
    CommentQuote
  • About possession

Dear neighbors,

2 days before (on 17th Nov), I got a letter from Builder to pay remaining cost of flat (Remaining installement to be paid at time of possession) and to pay development charges. Before paying that I want to ensure wether really complete job has been done or not? Does Builder really got OC?
    If construction is completed, then Do I need to pay last installament ? About possession, I am not in possession to take it for next 2-3 months. I am abroad and I may come to India in Feb or March. In that Case, I may pay the developement charges at time of possession only, rite? Can I make this delay to take actual possession from my side ? Because, I had come to India in April 2011 for the same reason when he didnt give it.

Does others have got letter to take possession ? Has anybody have taken possession? What is the procedure ??Pl guide.

regards
    sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep.kha
    Dear neighbors,

2 days before (on 17th Nov), I got a letter from Builder to pay remaining cost of flat (Remaining installement to be paid at time of possession) and to pay development charges. Before paying that I want to ensure wether really complete job has been done or not? Does Builder really got OC?
    If construction is completed, then Do I need to pay last installament ? About possession, I am not in possession to take it for next 2-3 months. I am abroad and I may come to India in Feb or March. In that Case, I may pay the developement charges at time of possession only, rite? Can I make this delay to take actual possession from my side ? Because, I had come to India in April 2011 for the same reason when he didnt give it.

Does others have got letter to take possession ? Has anybody have taken possession? What is the procedure ??Pl guide.

regards
    sandeep

Hi Sandeep.We just got the possesion and registration done for Hazel yesterday.I am not able to answer yr query.you may want to talk to Jeetu bhai abt the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

We have bought a flat in Sumac.

We have been told that they have started giving possession.We visited the property about 15 days back it has come up really nice.This is definitly one of the most premium properties of Khar.

Only issue i feel is the roads around the building,this issue really needs to be taken up by CIDCO.

Rest we are also waiting OC to come.

Thanks
    Deepti
    CommentQuote
  • There seem to be 2 forums here. Rosewood Heights and Rosewood heights Tharwani. Can we agree to be on one forum and discuss for benefit of all.'

i am in process of purchasing now. Can provide an update to others on what I have see recently.

Would also like to discuss sector 10 and road condition. What can be done with Cidco?
    Venkat
    CommentQuote
  • Rosewood Heights - Hazel Wing

I have booked house at Rosewood Heights, Hazel Wing, 9th Floor.
    As per me construction quality is very good. I have booked house in Dec 2011 and going for Registration and Stamp Duty tomorrow.

As per builder they had updated us that they will get OC in next two day in Dec 2011 during partial payment. Now they are also not sure that when they will get OC (may be atleast in next two months ie by March 2012 builder will get OC). But builder will allow us to shift there on their risk.

I will be shifting by 20th Jan 2012. Please suggest if anybody has already start staying and if any follow up to be done for any work from builder side.

Jatin Shah 09930135793
    CommentQuote