Collapse

Rosewood Heights, Tharwani Realty, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: August 23 2013
39 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rosewood Heights, Tharwani Realty, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Builder is giving conditional possession now.

During my visit to India, i have attended two meetings along with many other flat owners with representative and finally with the builder. They informed OC is definitely at final stage and will be cleared within 15 days. those who wants to take possession can take now by paying final installment, development charges, maintenance charges (Rs3/-psf) for 12 months, cheque for VAT and service tax, if applicable and undertaking. all the amount you can pay by cheques. you can hold payment of Rs25,000/- from the development charges until O.C. flats are almost completed, final coat and AC fittings are underway. club house work is also about to be finished.
    The builder has constructed this project without any compromise, he has provided the best. the society has a great look, first floor lobby, garden, lightnings, tiling work, secondary wooden tiles around swimming pool all are really great. I feel we are lucky to have such a nice flats in this premium project. only the approach road is still a issue.

Comment

About possession

Dear neighbors,

2 days before (on 17th Nov), I got a letter from Builder to pay remaining cost of flat (Remaining installement to be paid at time of possession) and to pay development charges. Before paying that I want to ensure wether really complete job has been done or not? Does Builder really got OC?
      If construction is completed, then Do I need to pay last installament ? About possession, I am not in possession to take it for next 2-3 months. I am abroad and I may come to India in Feb or March. In that Case, I may pay the developement charges at time of possession only, rite? Can I make this delay to take actual possession from my side ? Because, I had come to India in April 2011 for the same reason when he didnt give it.

Does others have got letter to take possession ? Has anybody have taken possession? What is the procedure ??Pl guide.

regards
      sandeep

Comment

Originally posted by sandeep.kha View Post
        Dear neighbors,

2 days before (on 17th Nov), I got a letter from Builder to pay remaining cost of flat (Remaining installement to be paid at time of possession) and to pay development charges. Before paying that I want to ensure wether really complete job has been done or not? Does Builder really got OC?
        If construction is completed, then Do I need to pay last installament ? About possession, I am not in possession to take it for next 2-3 months. I am abroad and I may come to India in Feb or March. In that Case, I may pay the developement charges at time of possession only, rite? Can I make this delay to take actual possession from my side ? Because, I had come to India in April 2011 for the same reason when he didnt give it.

Does others have got letter to take possession ? Has anybody have taken possession? What is the procedure ??Pl guide.

regards
        sandeep
        Hi Sandeep.We just got the possesion and registration done for Hazel yesterday.I am not able to answer yr query.you may want to talk to Jeetu bhai abt the same.

Comment

Hi

We have bought a flat in Sumac.

We have been told that they have started giving possession.We visited the property about 15 days back it has come up really nice.This is definitly one of the most premium properties of Khar.

Only issue i feel is the roads around the building,this issue really needs to be taken up by CIDCO.

Rest we are also waiting OC to come.

Thanks
          Deepti

Comment

There seem to be 2 forums here. Rosewood Heights and Rosewood heights Tharwani. Can we agree to be on one forum and discuss for benefit of all.'

i am in process of purchasing now. Can provide an update to others on what I have see recently.

Would also like to discuss sector 10 and road condition. What can be done with Cidco?
            Venkat

Comment

Rosewood Heights - Hazel Wing

I have booked house at Rosewood Heights, Hazel Wing, 9th Floor.
              As per me construction quality is very good. I have booked house in Dec 2011 and going for Registration and Stamp Duty tomorrow.

As per builder they had updated us that they will get OC in next two day in Dec 2011 during partial payment. Now they are also not sure that when they will get OC (may be atleast in next two months ie by March 2012 builder will get OC). But builder will allow us to shift there on their risk.

I will be shifting by 20th Jan 2012. Please suggest if anybody has already start staying and if any follow up to be done for any work from builder side.

Jatin Shah 09930135793

Comment

Issues with OC ?

Hi all,

If anyone has information on when OC will be approved, let me know. Builder has been saying 1 week for quite some time as per some posts here. Some people are occupying the flats but it is in the best interest of tenants that OC is approved soon so that they are occupying with comfort and no risk.

It would help if folks keep checking with builder so he processes it with priority. Apparently builder tried to get part OC for 3 bldgs 6 months ago and it was not approved and now trying to get full OC for 5 bldgs.

Please update folks here if you find out more about OC. thanks Venkat
                Last edited by venkatgo; January 28 2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by venkatgo View Post
                  Hi all,

If anyone has information on when OC will be approved, let me know. Builder has been saying 1 week for quite some time as per some posts here. Some people are occupying the flats but it is in the best interest of tenants that OC is approved soon so that they are occupying with comfort and no risk.

It would help if folks keep checking with builder so he processes it with priority. Apparently builder tried to get part OC for 3 bldgs 6 months ago and it was not approved and now trying to get full OC for 5 bldgs.

Please update folks here if you find out more about OC. thanks Venkat
                  Thanks everyone for yr valuable input.I made a mistake earlier in saying that possession is given.It is only registration,my hub did it and I thought it was OC..but OC is not yet given..One of my friend said,he is moving into his flat in Hazel this week but I haven't yet spoken to him.Wll talk to him and keep you all posted.Let us keep the Rosewood Heights,Kharghar discussion to this thread only..
                  Last edited by chitu; January 30 2012, 12:10 AM. Reason: spelling check

Comment

I just read another thread abt the same project.Let us keep the discussion in one thread.Also,any idea abt how much would it go for a 3 BHK rental in Rosewood Heights.

Comment

guys anyone got their OC ? the builder keeps saying it will come.Any news on that front? anyone who has moved in ..kindly update abt it here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X