Hello people,
I have been reading some of the posts abt khar and many members are very helpful here.Has anyone bought a flat in Rosewood heights in Khar.We bought a flat in March and they said,possessions by December.Any idea abt whether the project is completed.I am a NRI.Hope to hear from the members soon.
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Issues with OC ?

Hi all,

If anyone has information on when OC will be approved, let me know. Builder has been saying 1 week for quite some time as per some posts here. Some people are occupying the flats but it is in the best interest of tenants that OC is approved soon so that they are occupying with comfort and no risk.

It would help if folks keep checking with builder so he processes it with priority. Apparently builder tried to get part OC for 3 bldgs 6 months ago and it was not approved and now trying to get full OC for 5 bldgs.

Please update folks here if you find out more about OC. thanks Venkat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by venkatgo
    Hi all,

If anyone has information on when OC will be approved, let me know. Builder has been saying 1 week for quite some time as per some posts here. Some people are occupying the flats but it is in the best interest of tenants that OC is approved soon so that they are occupying with comfort and no risk.

It would help if folks keep checking with builder so he processes it with priority. Apparently builder tried to get part OC for 3 bldgs 6 months ago and it was not approved and now trying to get full OC for 5 bldgs.

Please update folks here if you find out more about OC. thanks Venkat

Thanks everyone for yr valuable input.I made a mistake earlier in saying that possession is given.It is only registration,my hub did it and I thought it was OC..but OC is not yet given..One of my friend said,he is moving into his flat in Hazel this week but I haven't yet spoken to him.Wll talk to him and keep you all posted.Let us keep the Rosewood Heights,Kharghar discussion to this thread only..
    CommentQuote
  • I just read another thread abt the same project.Let us keep the discussion in one thread.Also,any idea abt how much would it go for a 3 BHK rental in Rosewood Heights.
    CommentQuote
  • guys anyone got their OC ? the builder keeps saying it will come.Any news on that front? anyone who has moved in ..kindly update abt it here.
    CommentQuote
  • When the roads are going to be ready? We should discuss together with CIDCO for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Roads and OC - question to CIDCO

Hi vrpimparkar, Chitu,
    Yes, I had the same question about the roads as well. Is it possible for anyone in the forum to enquire about OC with CIDCO - if this is just a delay in obtaining the OC for the builder or is there any voilation, because of which OC is held up ?
    Does anybody know how to contact CIDCO ? Unfortunately I'm out of Mumbai, so unable to find this information.

Thanks
    Venkat
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends

During my short visit to Mumbai in Feb, 2012 end i have visited the complex. everything is ready and operational now including club house, garden, lobby, fountains, swimming pool etc. Around 30 falilies have already been shifted, every week people are shifting and interiors are going on in a large nos. of flats including mine. I hope after childrens exams many more will be shifted. Drainage clearance in sector-10 by CIDCO is going on. Road repair by CIDCO is still not started. If roads are not repaired before mansoon then sector-10 will be unfit for living purpose. Regarding OC still they are repeating 2-3 days time. Good thing is that electricity bills are now started comming on flat owner names, so OC can be expected shortly. Enjoy happy living.
    CommentQuote
  • Good info

hi,

Thanks for this information. I had a question if AC is installed in all the flats yet or not. Also are parking spots assigned to buyers yet ?

best regards
    ramya
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Neighbors :),

I am also a resident of Rosewood Heights. Great to see a common platform for interaction here. Some updates: 1. About 45 families have now moved in our complex. 2. AC fitments have begun. I saw a lot of ACs installed in apts and rest of them are underway. 3. Club House is almost done. Theater is still under-construction though. 4. OC is still awaited. 5. And 3 BHKs are now quoted at 7k, 2 BHKs at 6.5k.

The Builder has delivered on his word and built a wonderful society. From hereon, it'll be on us to maintain it and keep adding small enhancements to make our complex better and better.

For this, to start with I have two suggestions:

1. I believe forming a mailing group comprising of all residents will be a good idea to keep everyone abreast of the latest activities in our society. To begin with it will simply be a e-NewsBoard for our society. Later we can evolve this group to an official mailing group to share news, upcoming events, experiences (pleasant and unpleasant), feedback, take views, register complaints, taking opinion polls for implementation of any new ideas etc.

I have already created a group - Rosewood-Heights@yahoogroups(dot)com

If this sounds interesting, lets bring this group to life.
    :bab (68):

2. Lets register the domain name - rosewoodheights.com as the official site for our society (In my preliminary search it looks available). This can then be handed over to Society Office Bearers for regular use. A lot of the stuff I mentioned above on the use of mailing group will be applicable to this site as well. For instance, it will be a e-NewsBoard for our society, it will host all society news, upcoming events, experiences, feedback, members views, register complaints, taking opinion polls for implementation of any new ideas and can be optionally used to upload event photographs, videos etc.

Pls share your thoughts on these two ideas. Happy Living.

Cheers !!!

- DeveshC
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

I have just joined the forum. I am very pleased to go through each of the member comments & discussions.
    My apartment is in Sumac. I am an NRI and last visited the site in Jan'12. Most of the work of the apartments is over, except last touch up in Sumac. Some people had already moved in and living in the apartments. A/C's were yet to be fitted, however on inquiry, Pankaj at the site mentioned it would be of Panasonic and should start within couple of weeks !! The seats for the mini theatre were being selected and one of them was also available in Pankaj's office.
    However the concern is still the OC !! I have been contacting Jeetu in Tharwani office almost every week and a standard answer is that everything necessary - docs, payments etc has already been submitted and OC should be received any day during this month.
    If any member has started residing and who would be in contact/touch with Tharwan's office, can give an updated feedback to the forum, it would be of help.

The work in the club house was still going on. I feel it should be completed before the monsoon and the whole project should be ready within couple of months.
    The parking, play area, garden, swimming pool, amphi theatre and shuttle court were all ready.
    I am also pleased to read Devesh post. His suggestion is good and agree to his view points.
    I would also like to know the rental rate in this area.

Warm regards,
    Uday Adhikari
    CommentQuote
  • DeveshC - Thanks for taking the initiative. Great Idea. Have joined the Yahoo Group. Am an owner (Alder) - and hope to move in a few months down the line..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I own an apartment in Alder. Like everyone else in this forum, have been keenly awaiting the OC. Have heard now that the OC has been issued - but Sai have still to receive the official letter. Anyone else heard this? Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Does anyone has an idea why they are not starting the fitting of
    indoor AC units ???

I just called at the site office,they are still saying labour is on
    Holi leave..its been a week after Holi now....STRANGE !!!
    Anyone has a clue pls share.

Devesh appreciate the initiative taken by you have joined the group.

Regards
    Deepti Nayyar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

I spoke to Jeetu bhai today. Understand OC is cleared by Cidco on 13th and expected to be received by Sai Ent. during the coming week. If people in the group staying in Mumbai can followup and keep the group posted, it would be good.
    He also mentioned A/C's has been received and will be installed shortly.

Rgds,
    Uday
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoogroup / Service Tax & VAT

Hello all members,

Dear Mr. Devesh, I appreciate your efforts. I tried to send mail to yahoo group created by you, but unable to send it. Can you pl confirm the yahoogroup again. Would you pl add me in this yahoogroup? My flat is in Lilac and my mail id is sandeep.khade@gmail.com.

About Service tax & VAT: Dear all members, I have paid all my payment towards my flat. However, as per Builder demand, service tax & VAT payment is balance. I have booked & registered my flat in Oct 2010. I need to pay this payment? I just wanted to confirm this. Pl, help me.

regards
    sandeep
    CommentQuote