Hi all,

I am planning to buy a property in Nirmal Galaxy - Polaris, a project by Nirmal Group. The building looks 70% complete and builder has given timeline of Dec 2011....Knowing builders reputation of not completeing the projects on time, i am ready to wait 3-5 months after the deadline........i am planning to buy this flat from investor who is offering lower price than builder and builder is quoting in the rage of 8000 psf as of now......

Any views on the project ???
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by neo_jack
    Hi all,

I am planning to buy a property in Nirmal Galaxy - Polaris, a project by Nirmal Group. The building looks 70% complete and builder has given timeline of Dec 2011....Knowing builders reputation of not completeing the projects on time, i am ready to wait 3-5 months after the deadline........i am planning to buy this flat from investor who is offering lower price than builder and builder is quoting in the rage of 8000 psf as of now......

Any views on the project ???

Nirmal seems to have a slightly suspect rep. on this forum. On paper though, many of their projects look interesting.
    CommentQuote
  • In 2009,Nirmal was giving Polaris at 4500 psf. I was tempted to buy at Nirmal Polaris but I'm glad that I did not buy it then. They have made little progress in the project since then. Nirmal seems to have earned a bad reputation and despite giving full-page ads, Nirmal projects are finding very few takers.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Lifestyle

Guys beware of Nirmal LIfestyle group.Shoddy construction,delivery atleast 3 years late,unprofessional management hallmark features of this group.
    Launching of new projects when previous projects have yet to start another interesting feature of this Company.
    Zircon launched in April 2009 not a single slab completed.And now Turqoise has been launched.
    Well versed in printing big ads in media but on site no progress.
    Backing of local politicians hence he goes scotfree.Prefer Marathon better quality,listed Company,possession on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Try to stay away from Nirmal if possible... I guess the only exception is if they are way below the market for the a near completion project... again near completion is risky, but thats the discount you should be getting.
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree on the shoddy construction and the minimum 2 year delay against the proposed timeline...have two personal experiences of close friends who are suffering in two diff projects. Stay away!
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the ads.. NNirmal is also part of the media fraud ring run by times of india ,Thats why you would hardly find bad copy of him

http://fraudsofindia.blogspot.com/2009/04/indian-media-scam-private-treaties.html
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mamba for sharing the link, it was major eye opener. We knew that TOI was in hands with the builders but after reading this blog it explained the nexus much better.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Lifestyle Group is the biggest chor on this earth. They make slabs till 95% and take poor peoples hard earned money and then concentrate on other projects. The main cost of making a project is the interiors and the walls... Which they dont touch for years together... BEWARE DONT EVEN TOUCH THIS BUILDER.... SHOULD PUNISH THIS KIND OF BUILDER AND BAN THEM FOREVER...
    CommentQuote
  • agree with the people out here..bad group - Nirmal..please stray from them.
    CommentQuote