Sort by :
Filter by :
- if u got the ability to earn 65L you should be competent enough to take the call :)
I will say if it is for ur personal use, get it.If it is for investment, You can get better options.
BTW, God has gifted u luxury in nj, not luxary;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mshanchateDear Indian real Estate Forum Friends, today i visited Ghodbunder road for new property at Kapurbavdi Thane PRIDE LUXARIA. Project seems to be goog & will complete by this Diwali. Builder is quoting 65 Lacs for 2BHK with 1085 Sq Ft & aminities are also good. Is this rate is as per in that area & will there be appreciation.. Kindly comment, if anyone had booked propoerty there or nearby..
hey..so did you finally buy a flat at pride luxuria? I've booked a flat and have been waiting for possession since 2 months now, inspite of builder advertising 'ready possession' in newspapers and hoardings, still no assurance of a date. Have made 98% payment in accordance of 98% work completed.
Anyone heard anything on possession at pride luxuria as yet?CommentQuote0Flag
- 65L seems cheap based on the location. Does anyone have a floor plan and current payment schedule for it?
mshanchate: can you pass me the details for that project. I might be interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- Currently builder's quoting 6400 and 6600 for the garden facing flats sized 950 and 1085 built-up. He's been advertising saying ready possession, but still hasn't given a date - we've been waiting for over 2 months now.
Anyone else has booked here, need to form a group?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes.. Possesion is given by the builder for flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am planning to buy one tooo
Has anyone taken possession yet in the building?
I am being quoted 6450 + 50 floor rise + 4L parking for the 950 sqft flat
Is that reasonable and is the construction quality good?CommentQuote0Flag