Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Jogeshwar"The builder looks to be eager to sell as has a lot of inventory i think, this is the right time to for a group discount if anyone is interested to explore this option."
Is it so?
If you have more details please share!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aarem7Have been looking for one myself since last 2 yrs.
Btw had visited Vishnu Shivam recently, the quality of the construction looks good and the building looked like 6-8 months away from possession.
I had seen this one around 3 1/2 yrs ago also, but i know that due to dispute ( i think with Thakur builders, not sure) it was on hold.
The front desk is quoting 12K + flr rise, i didnt talk to the builder, but got to know that he's quoting around 10K.
The builder looks to be eager to sell as has a lot of inventory i think, this is the right time to for a group discount if anyone is interested to explore this option.
Hi we can surely ask for group bookings. He is really in need of money. Few days back when I visited he asked for around 13k. When did you visit?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by skrishnaI was thinking of buying in wadwa? did you have a look at it?since you said that u are looking in ghatkopar why don't you see this?
Wadhwa is a good plan but the crematary is visible from most of the higher floor flats & there is also lots of sound from nearby mosque at 4 am in morning & full day on friday. I guess they have also increased the loadingCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amitshahI think I would be also interested in knowing about yours view on Wadhawa's quality? It seems all this builders will never come out publicly for lower than 8,000 after all corrections? What you think based on your read?
Regarding cost to own/invest - The maintenance at Wadhawa is about Rs. 3 lacs. now think about if Real estate prices does not increase at like 10% a year. Investors will start lossing money rather than making any?
Wadhwa's quality is good but there are many negative points too and its better to wait. No one knows what will be situation after 4 yrs when they give possession & your thinking is right I've met some desperate investors. Price quoted in kalpataru aura is rs.9250. they have increased the loading & decreased the price. These tricks show that prices are bound to come down.CommentQuote0Flag
- Raju.. There is a Bangalore forum and probably your query might get some response there. Pebble Bay is very good, but the price is stiff, but this is what I heard and you may raise this in the relevant forum.Originally Posted by rajubhatI was looking for some real estate related queries and answers and stumbled upon this post.
Can you(anyone else) guide me to a website/blog where I can find some tips to keep in mind while buying a house. I am looking to purchase a 2 bedroom house in Bangalore. After a lot of research I have been guided to Pebble Bay Apartments. It is a venture of The Advantage Raheja group which is headed by Aditya Raheja. Now Aditya Raheja's Pebble Bay does not have many reviews on the internet. Can anyone guide me to one?
Also anyone living here in Aditya Raheja's Pebble Bay or know anyone living and or have purchased Aditya Raheja'sPebble Bay Aprtments? Please let meknow.
Thanks In AdvanceCommentQuote0Flag
I had visited the site around a month back.
Increased by 1k in a month, sounds quite ridiculous for a bulding which has been on the blocks for a while?
Looks like he wants to keep a good margin for negotiations!CommentQuote0Flag
- $5 billion to be shaved off from Indian realty in 2-3 years: Nomura report
Private equity investors are poised to exit roughly $5 billion worth of Indian real estate investments in the next two or three years, a Nomura report said, adding pressure to a sector struggling with access to capital and falling property prices. During the boom years of 2006-2008, India attracted an influx of private equity in property, a big chunk of it structured as debt, and in some cases developers will be forced to buy back the investment from the PE firms."This will increase pressure on developers to generate cash flows through affordable pricing and better execution," Nomura analyst Mr Aatash Shah said. "The fact that a large section of those investments are actually quasi-debt in nature and the projects in which investments have been made are significantly delayed, is a cause for concern as far as the cash flows of developers are concerned," a note by the Japanese investment bank said. The property industry has had a harder time attracting bank financing following a spate of scandals over the past year and worries about business practices in the thinly regulated sector.
Business Standard, May 20th 2011CommentQuote0Flag
am looking for a flat in the western surburbs. let me know if you think group bookings will work in any of the projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- yes Group Booking Idea may work. I am lookin out for the people interested. Pm me ur email if you r also interestedCommentQuote0Flag
- Hey guys,
what suburbs are you looking at .. I'm looking at Goregaon/Oshiwara .. Will be in town for the next 5 weeks ..
- Got to know that BMC has stalled about 135 undesconstruction projects in Mumbai and many Mega builders's work has been stalled. Some of them are kalpataru gardens, Wadhwa Aquaria, oberoi exquisite etc.. Most of them are in western suburbs and South Mumbai. Some of them are in Ghatkopar and Tilak Nagar (Chembur) too. Check & be careful before investing.CommentQuote0Flag
Climbed 'p on Wadhwa today. Was Shocked to see that crematory was easily visible from all the flats. Should they build 50 ft. high wall as they claim, which to me is an impossible task to get legal permission, then too it will be visible from higher floors after 7th or 8th. I met some brokers in Ghatkopar, they told me that outright sale market has completely dried'p & they r now totally dependent on rent market as all the buyers are planning on wait & watch policy.CommentQuote0Flag
I'm interested Ankilsaghvi in group buy, i'm looking Goregaon till Borivali (only East). Are you looking for a big project? or small builder will also do? I mean are you looking for Swimming pool/big clubhouse/jogging track etc.. or just a house with small compound? I'm not sure how much the price difference is between these two type of apartments. Also not sure what's the most obvious choice of general buyer.CommentQuote0Flag
Even if they built 100 foot wall. The floor which can see that would discuss about cremation in the building. So the atmosphere would be the same throughout the building. I am sure Wadhawa is one of the smartest builders, they would have thought about this?
We were planning to buy a 2/3BHK in Nahar just want your advice should I wait for sometime expecting a correction?
Also buying thru the builder/broker what should be better?
After having a look at lake homes/palatial/raheja have kindoff shortlisted nahar..any advice will be very helpful!CommentQuote0Flag