Mumbai Real Estate Prices Started Falling

Last updated: April 4 2021
450 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Mumbai Real Estate Prices Started Falling

Originally posted by ummed rao
    this is right that the price of real estate is decreasing and Lodha Bellissimo are the better option for purchasing the flat in Mumbai.

Lodha Bellissimo
    Mumbai call +91 98200-31942 for Lodha Bellissimo Mahalaxmi Mumbai. Lodha Be"Lodha Bellissimo Mahalaxmi Mumbai | Lodha Bellissimo Mumbai"llissimo located off N.M. Joshi Marg Mahalaxmi in Mumbai
    FCUKING ADVERTISER

Comment

Well known reasoning in this article of the realty prices surging inspite of corrosion of Mkt Cap for the big names in the Real Estate Industry in India.

How the real estate sector destroyed Rs 2,66,000 crore | Firstpost

Comment

Hello guys,

As mentioned to some of you, I went forward and booked my flat at Rajendranagar, Borivali (E). "B"Class builder, 7567/- p. sqft, 925 Super Built, 576 Carpet, 640 Carpet including Flower beds, 5th floor (13 floor building). Parking and other govt. charges extra (5 lakh + VAT +Service tax). Current state :- first floor slab in progress.

I'm not sure if I took the right decision (considering this is an investment for me and so called "price correction" is on the way soon!) but just got bored of discussions and wanted to live life..! Lets see how much I can make out of it in 3 yrs..I will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Newcomer View Post
          Hello guys,

As mentioned to some of you, I went forward and booked my flat at Rajendranagar, Borivali (E). "B"Class builder, 7567/- p. sqft, 925 Super Built, 576 Carpet, 640 Carpet including Flower beds, 5th floor (13 floor building). Parking and other govt. charges extra (5 lakh + VAT +Service tax). Current state :- first floor slab in progress.

I'm not sure if I took the right decision (considering this is an investment for me and so called "price correction" is on the way soon!) but just got bored of discussions and wanted to live life..! Lets see how much I can make out of it in 3 yrs..I will keep you posted.
          Congrats on your investment, it will be in +ve after 3 years. Till we have people who have lots of money and who just invest because they are feeling bored there can never be any correction in India.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleScrooge View Post
            Congrats on your investment, it will be in +ve after 3 years. Till we have people who have lots of money and who just invest because they are feeling bored there can never be any correction in India.
            Well, I dont have lots of money (buying this out of Bank money) but just wanted to finish this thing without spending more time. Problem is, we never count how much time we spend discussing same things over and over and ruining lots of evenings & weekends which can be well spent with your family and friends..analysis is good but I dont want to be an Economist...Maybe I'll gain less but thats good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Newcomer View Post
              Well, I dont have lots of money (buying this out of Bank money) but just wanted to finish this thing without spending more time. Problem is, we never count how much time we spend discussing same things over and over and ruining lots of evenings & weekends which can be well spent with your family and friends..analysis is good but I dont want to be an Economist...Maybe I'll gain less but thats good enough for me.
              Good Point!

Comment

Frankly speaking, i am on the verge of giving up hopes too.

People were predicting that the prices will come down post March becoz of repayment pressures on Developers...its past June quarter now, no change. Maybe the banks want to maintain the volumes on their loan books and are therefore not putting pressure on RE companies to repay. Am sure all of the banks have promptly restructured the loan tenure. there is a lot of PE money being pumped in the RE sector. May be the developers dont have funding pressures at all.

The interest rates have increased significantly after that, still no change.

There is so much hue & cry about corruption and black money and we know a lot of that is parked in RE...still no change in the prices.

in fact i feel that i will miss the bus this time again.

Comment

own consumption vs investment

if you are buying for own consumption and can afford(I.E banks are willing to give you loan after own contribution ) there is nothing called as a good or a bad time .. but if you want to invest then pls stay away .
                  look at the IB thread builder has promised the moon and now ppl find out that it is a SRA ..

I am looking for either ready possession or second sale .. atleast you know what you are getting into ..you get my drift

Originally posted by rembrants View Post
                  Frankly speaking, i am on the verge of giving up hopes too.

People were predicting that the prices will come down post March becoz of repayment pressures on Developers...its past June quarter now, no change. Maybe the banks want to maintain the volumes on their loan books and are therefore not putting pressure on RE companies to repay. Am sure all of the banks have promptly restructured the loan tenure. there is a lot of PE money being pumped in the RE sector. May be the developers dont have funding pressures at all.

The interest rates have increased significantly after that, still no change.

There is so much hue & cry about corruption and black money and we know a lot of that is parked in RE...still no change in the prices.

in fact i feel that i will miss the bus this time again.

Comment

I agree

I agree with boldm28, I am also leaning toward ready possession, second sale for self consumption there is no point in booking in under construction with such a high rate, with such a HIGH loading and such a HIGH extra payments like VAT, Service Tax etc but no guaranty on quality or when to get possession.
                    Last edited June 15 2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Ready to move flat is exactly what I need and hence my first choice. But all resale flats demand a lot of cash in the transaction which i want to avoid.

also the builders due to slump may be ready to negotiate, investors/ house owners dont negotiate at all

a fresh flat with latest fittings may be a little high priced, but even buildings which are 8-10 years old demand the same price? how is that justified?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X