Vighnaharta Encalve, Prathmesh Construction, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: April 30 2017
22 | Posts
9664 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vighnaharta Encalve, Prathmesh Construction, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai

Phase V is launched. anyone here who booked raw house in any of the phases? I am thinking to book this. How is this builder? I live in USA I am looking this as vacation cum investment house.
    Please share any information you have.

http://www.prathemeshgroup.com/projects.php
    This is the e-mail I got:

5th Phase Booking Now Open (Sample Unit Ready)

Area – 1540 sq ft (Super Built Area)
    Current Rate – Rs. 2200/- sq ft

Other Charges Extra (like stamp duty, registration, MSEB etc) – Rs 2 lakhs (approx)

Current Project Status Report:

1st Phase - 26 Row Houses. Possession handed over (FULLY SOLD)

2nd Phase - 24 Row Houses. Possession handed over (FULLY SOLD)

3rd Phase – 39 Row Houses. Construction in advanced stage. (FULLY SOLD) – (Possession almost ready)

4th Phase – 30 Row Houses. Construction in Progress. (FULLY SOLD).

5th Phase - BOOKING NOW OPEN (Possession in 15 Months)

Project approved for home finance by IDBI/ICICI Bank.

For further details please feel free to contact the Sales Person Mr. Prashant Ghube on 9833147874.

Regards
    R.L.Kalamkar.
    Last edited January 9 2017, 06:42 PM.

Re : Vighnaharta Encalve, Prathmesh Construction, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai

I dont think it is a good investment to buy these row houses in Panvel. The society feeling will be like a chawl in Mumbai city. For vacation it may just be ok, but you definitely don't wanna raise your children there.
    Last edited August 26 2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I had visited the site in Dec and I liked the place. It gives a good feel. Not at all like a chawl. The location is good. Easily accessible from the highway. It is like living away from the city yet close to all facilities. I spoke to one of the resident living there she was satisfied. She has children going to school and the buses come near to her place. It is important to have ur own vehicle there. They get fresh vegetables nearby. These are all the good points of the project.

Now the bad points
      1. The main one is that the builder is asking 7 lacs black. For a service person like me this was too much so I backed off.
      2. The second thing is that the construction quality is so so compared to the amount of money they are demanding. The new house itself was having a crack.
      4. In another person's house I saw the plaster fallen off from the ceiling. Since this project is not so old, it should have not happened. When I spoke to the builder he said they have done some modification to the flat and because of that it has happened.
      3. The resident I spoke to was having a dog so I guess security will be a problem and we will have to take care of our own.

Comment

Hi NRI Mumbai

Since you are looking at this property as a vacation home cum investment property and you live in the US, I have the following suggestions

1. Instead of a row house from not such a known developer, go in for an apartment say about 2-3 bhk with a known developer in Dombivli, Kalyan, Panvel etc. with facilities like swimming pool, club house etc so that you can enjoy your vacation thoroughly
        2. You could also look at buying into a hotel room in Goa. So basically what these hotels do is sell out rooms, give you assured returns, also gives you about 20-30 days of vacation time...so you have a vacation home that is looked after, that pays you and you get to enjoy all the benefits. Starts about 25 lakhs so it will fit in your budget as well.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post
          Hi NRI Mumbai

Since you are looking at this property as a vacation home cum investment property and you live in the US, I have the following suggestions

1. Instead of a row house from not such a known developer, go in for an apartment say about 2-3 bhk with a known developer in Dombivli, Kalyan, Panvel etc. with facilities like swimming pool, club house etc so that you can enjoy your vacation thoroughly
          2. You could also look at buying into a hotel room in Goa. So basically what these hotels do is sell out rooms, give you assured returns, also gives you about 20-30 days of vacation time...so you have a vacation home that is looked after, that pays you and you get to enjoy all the benefits. Starts about 25 lakhs so it will fit in your budget as well.

All the best.
          I agree with option 1. I will hesitate recommending option 2, because the system is not well developed. It may be better to buy a bungalow somewhere in Goa (Given the current prices it may be not be your 1sy choice location, but there sure is room for appreciation).

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
            I dont think it is a good investment to buy these row houses in Panvel. The society feeling will be like a chawl in Mumbai city. For vacation it may just be ok, but you definitely don't wanna raise your children there.

HI Guys I m new to this forum, This is my first post, I had been a regular & silent visitor on this forum for long. Just thought to give a try in putting my views too.

I had visited Vighnaharta Panvel site last sunday . I agree with jadhav_ravi that the first impression gave me look of a chawl, not a row house. It looked to me like the cidco chawl in Kopar khairane.

The place is only good for investment (not at present rates) if its for very long term. May be 10-15 yrs. The builder has his office next to swimming pool for show off, The construction quality really looks shabby. There is greenary in the area & surrounding. But the area is not maitained & kept clean.

Builder told me that each plot in 100 sq. mtr. But looking at Phase-1&2 , I was not satisfied . I asked the overall cost for the "ROW HOUSE" including all. I was told 2200 /sq.ft. it would come to approx. RS.3638000/- in which there is 30-70 Black white ratio.

My personal view is that Vighnaharta Enclave does not deserve the price they r quoting. If we look around we can get much better option of weekend homes as mentioned in other posts.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by NRI_Mumbai View Post
                Phase V is launched. anyone here who booked raw house in any of the phases? I am thinking to book this. How is this builder? I live in USA I am looking this as vacation cum investment house.
                Please share any information you have.

prathemeshgroup.com
                This is the e-mail I got:

5th Phase Booking Now Open (Sample Unit Ready)

Area – 1540 sq ft (Super Built Area)
                Current Rate – Rs. 2200/- sq ft

Other Charges Extra (like stamp duty, registration, MSEB etc) – Rs 2 lakhs (approx)

Current Project Status Report:

1st Phase - 26 Row Houses. Possession handed over (FULLY SOLD)

2nd Phase - 24 Row Houses. Possession handed over (FULLY SOLD)

3rd Phase – 39 Row Houses. Construction in advanced stage. (FULLY SOLD) – (Possession almost ready)

4th Phase – 30 Row Houses. Construction in Progress. (FULLY SOLD).

5th Phase - BOOKING NOW OPEN (Possession in 15 Months)

Project approved for home finance by IDBI/ICICI Bank.

For further details please feel free to contact the Sales Person Mr. Prashant Ghube on 9833147874.

Regards
                R.L.Kalamkar.

My best bet for a vacation/investment in Panvel is Kalpataru Riverside. I have visited this place and looks really like a vacation place n surely bound to be more than that once infrastructure improves. But only thing is it is pretty expensive Rs 4500 psf or so last time I checked. But if you are willing to pay that, this is the project you want to invest in.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
                  Dear friend ;

The days are gone when row houses were bought by poorest sections at throw away prices.Now a row house of 45 sq m area in Khar costs minimum 50 lacks and only effluent people can afford it.It is an independent and a private accomodation , has lower maintenance and above all one has the asset of land whose value shall grow tremendously in the days to come and thus a very gud investment.Yup but i world prefer to go for a spacious row house and not like the one having one room placed over the other.

regards

Comment

kalpataru riverside land dispute

Originally posted by MPrabhakar View Post
                    My best bet for a vacation/investment in Panvel is Kalpataru Riverside. I have visited this place and looks really like a vacation place n surely bound to be more than that once infrastructure improves. But only thing is it is pretty expensive Rs 4500 psf or so last time I checked. But if you are willing to pay that, this is the project you want to invest in.
                    even i liked this property and was about to book it but i came to know of the land dispute / court case and probably coz of this most of the nationalised banks have not approved this property for loan and so i hold my decision to buy this property.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X