Vighnaharta Encalve, Prathmesh Construction, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: April 30 2017
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vighnaharta Encalve, Prathmesh Construction, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai

Originally posted by NRI_Mumbai View Post
    Phase V is launched. anyone here who booked raw house in any of the phases? I am thinking to book this. How is this builder? I live in USA I am looking this as vacation cum investment house.
    Please share any information you have.

Prathemesh Construction Co. Ltd.
    This is the e-mail I got:

5th Phase Booking Now Open (Sample Unit Ready)

Area – 1540 sq ft (Super Built Area)
    Current Rate – Rs. 2200/- sq ft

Other Charges Extra (like stamp duty, registration, MSEB etc) – Rs 2 lakhs (approx)

Current Project Status Report:

1st Phase - 26 Row Houses. Possession handed over (FULLY SOLD)

2nd Phase - 24 Row Houses. Possession handed over (FULLY SOLD)

3rd Phase – 39 Row Houses. Construction in advanced stage. (FULLY SOLD) – (Possession almost ready)

4th Phase – 30 Row Houses. Construction in Progress. (FULLY SOLD).

5th Phase - BOOKING NOW OPEN (Possession in 15 Months)

Project approved for home finance by IDBI/ICICI Bank.

For further details please feel free to contact the Sales Person Mr. Prashant Ghube on 9833147874.

Regards
    R.L.Kalamkar.
    Friend this builder does not seem to be a reputed bulder so i would suggest not to go for it as espaccially a deal in black could be unsafe.You have not mentioned the land area and the fsi but seems it should be a 45 sq m plot G+2.Its very small size and luks awful.

Comment

M Kumar

I agree had almost finalised but the papers were not clear for part of the land (dispute) and as such all banks were not lending. Kalpataru officials could not clarify this either and asked me to approach head office. For this reason i opted out 5 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by kumarm77 View Post
        I agree had almost finalised but the papers were not clear for part of the land (dispute) and as such all banks were not lending. Kalpataru officials could not clarify this either and asked me to approach head office. For this reason i opted out 5 months ago
        kalpataru sales agreed about the land dispute and said they were transparent and had mentioned about it in the builder buyer agreement.but this is even more risky coz they make me a knowing party to this dispute while buying.it is deplorable to note that such a reputed company charging 4800 psf has no obligation to sort out the land dispute with a adivasi owner instead of passing on a disputed title to buyers.i have written a separe post about it and sought feedback from members.

Comment

Hi Folks...

I was victim of their sales plan. I shelled out 13lakhs in the project as black money.. After waiting for one year when I saw no progress I took a safe mode and withdrew amount from the Builder.

It wise not to keep you huge amt of money stagnant in such projects when one one is committed.

Don't fall to their sweety talks of re-investing in their other projects in ulwe.

Regards,

Maddy

Comment

Hi All,

Can Anyone give me updates the Vighnaharta Enclave-B. I received a call from the builder. I want some information regarding the builder and the construction quality.

Comment

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

FInally there is some progress in Vighnaharta enclave B. After long wait for years, Naina Gazette approval is been out officially.. and builder has given commitment to start working in another 2-3 weeks post drawing inclusion in CIDCO plan. lets see if all buyers can get what they want in next 6 months timeframes.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X