Respected members

Quick background: I am looking to purchase an approx 1000 sqft apt 2BHK for around 40+ lacs in the Khargar area, in the Sep 2010. Purpose of purchase is combination of invst and having a roof over my head in the event of any job issues and return to India. Based on advice from members like sreekys bumped up my budget to 50 lacs.

Last week my father made a visit to Khargar and shortlisted the following projects. Details of which are present below. I would be extremely grateful if this community should share their insights and perspective on the below project to help in the narrowing of the list. Comment around price per sq feet, builder reputation, location etc would be very much welcome.

Full disclosure: the two things which have quite shocked me (having never bought a house before) was a. the percentage of black money still being demanded now-a-days b. the fact that my 50 lacs budget seems almost useless.

I am truly wondering whether I should
a. Bite the bullet and increase my budget?
b. Change the location (Dombivili, Kalyan etc.) or change the time of purchase. (Visit India again after Diwali)?
c. Increase the budget even more by 15 lacs and look at some place like Bhandup/ Mulund East?

Here are the details of the 8 projects.

Thanks in advance and hopefully there will be other who can use the below information in their house hunting process

SSS

1 MAN VALLEY VISTA ESTATE-

located opp D.Y Patil Stadium,Nerul. Website-www.maninfraprojects.com
Tel 022-27672767 / 27682768
2 BHK Area 967 Built up area.Carpet 33% less. Rs 5750
Approx Total cost Rs 65 lacs all incl
Under construction.Booking amt Rs 1.5 lacs. Will be ready by end 2011
Payment all in white.

2 Kasturi Builders.( Avenue infraprojects Pvt Ltd
Located at Sector-10 khargar
2 BHK Area Built up 1100 sft rs 4500/-Total cost incl stamp duty will be Rs 57 lacs.Stamp duty 6.5%
Under construction. Will be ready by Dec 2010
Payment 65% white and 35% black

3 Arihant Superstrucures Ltd
Arihant Aradhana Sector-10.Near to highway (Mubai-Pune Highway ) and Khargar station.
No Cost and other details available at site which we can get from their Vashi office.
Rate Approx Rs 4800/- and total cost est around Rs 60 lacs.Under construction.Estimated to complete by Dec 2010

4. Hi-Tech Ifraprojects Pvt ltd
Sector-10 Khargar. Website- www.surinvestment.com
Elite Enclave
1234 sft Rs 4300/-.Total Cost approx Rs 63 Lacs out of which Rs 43 lacs will be in white and rest black
Under construction.Will be ready by 2011
Located after Arihant.Appears to be Hifi set up.With swimming pool,club,garden etc.

5. Hi Tech Infraprojects Pvt Ltd
Shakti Heights.
1107 sqft 3800/- Total cost45 lacs excl stamp duty.To add 6.5% stamp duty.80% white
Next to elite enclave.No swimming pool or club.Under construction

6. Nisarg Nirman Developers
Hyde Park- Sector 35 G Khargar
Website www.nisarggroup.com
Under construction.Will be ready by March2011
Area 1065 sft Built up.Carpet area 32% less RS 4200/- Total Project cost Approx s 52 lacs
Parking optional.Full white payment

7. Suncity Construction
Suncity Residency
Plot No-E-87/87 A Sector-3
Khargar
Under Construction will be ready by March 2011.
No website
Area 1305 sft Rs 4500/- Total Cost Approx 60 Lacs

8. Arihant Sharan which is in sector 20 after the highway.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.