Ulwe, Navi Mumbai: Investment Options and Prospects

Last updated: November 27 2018
693 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ulwe, Navi Mumbai: Investment Options and Prospects

MTHL in limbo, Bad news for Ulwe

For the third time, No bids for Rs 9,360 cr MTHL project | Business Standard

Comment

All the brokers in Ulwe were leveraging on Airport and MTHL. MTHL tender is officially cancelled and Airport unofficially.

Both these projects are uncertain. This should reduce the price in Ulwe.
      Last edited April 20 2016, 09:20 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

No township

No residential township but an educational hub

Mukesh Ambani all set to use NaMu SEZ land for Special Education Zone - Mumbai - DNA

Another not so good news
        Mumbai trans-harbour link unviable: Infra firms | Business Standard

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
          till now all are empty because all building are waiting for oc-

untill drainage will not come -no oc can be given.
          wrong information

the peolpe has started living in many building in ulwe in sec-19 and in CIDCO UNNATI complex. the flats in UNNATI comlex are available for rent rs 3000 for 1BHK and 2000 for 1 rk. sharing auto are available from belapur to ulwe. I would say good begining for economic class tennants in ulwe bcoz rent in belapur(5 kms away) 7000-8000 for 1bhk. But no school, no medical and no entertainment is a problem

Comment

Originally posted by abhipnd View Post
            Is People started living or shiftin to ulwe? Is any society has given possession.
            yes, Please see my last post

Comment

Originally posted by agihar View Post
              wrong information

the peolpe has started living in many building in ulwe in sec-19 and in CIDCO UNNATI complex. the flats in UNNATI comlex are available for rent rs 3000 for 1BHK and 2000 for 1 rk. sharing auto are available from belapur to ulwe. I would say good begining for economic class tennants in ulwe bcoz rent in belapur(5 kms away) 7000-8000 for 1bhk. But no school, no medical and no entertainment is a problem

Thanks info given by my builder.not visited site.

Comment

Originally posted by nalindas View Post
                i bought it for 5500 and suvankar bought it for 3000 ,if i am correct..
                i bought in jan-2013 and suvankar bought it when it was launched..
                Hi Nalin,

I am currently in Mumbai and am looking at both Mahavir Mannat and plot No 1 property options. As of today, my broker is asking for a price of INR 6000 psf + INR 3L for parking facilities and an additional INR 50 psf for every floor increase. Could you kindly let me know in which floor have you purchased your flat in Mahavir Mannat? Would really appreciate your advise on the same.

Comment

Dear Friends

People started living in Taloje Panchanand as compared to more than Ulwe. The major factors are infra development, which is requirement of living of people, In taloje , Multi-specality hospitals are opened, Schools started, Parlours, Restaurant, Markets are already operational.

Almost major buliding people started living, As per current trend Taloje Pachnanad will be developing better than Ulwe due to Kharghar proximity.

The major set back to Ulwe is delay in Airport project and infra developments. But still Taloje rates are afforadable between 4k to 5k with full luxurious amenities , Once metro is operational it will give more than 100% appreciation.
                  Last edited April 20 2016, 09:20 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Markets are very bad that you can negotiate really wonder ful deals if you can make upfront payment.Mahaavir is a tough nut to crack as they are one of the most comfortable players having very little unsold flats.almost all the other developments in that lane is owned by some gujarathi group under different names.rumor is that they are highly leveraged and given the tight liquidity situation in india,it pays to go with stronger players.i choose mahavir,for the same reason when the fact was that deals offered by everybody else was better.i went for a teraace flat on the second floor and hence the floor rise was not applicable to me
                    Last edited August 12 2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

i defenitely paid more for mahavir,but i choose the most certain builder in a higly uncertain ulwe..When i use the word uncertain it should be seen from a short term perpective.... Ulwe is a long term story...at this point it makes sense only for investors and not actual users....and makes sense only for long term investors and not fly by night investors

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X