Hi, I am an Sunteck Avenue 2 buyer. Let this be the thread used by all Sunteck Avenue 2 buyers. Let us get together and appraise each other of all the new developments / concerns about SUNTECK AVENUE 2 PROPERTY AT GOREGAON WEST, OSHIWARA ODC

Is the Project delayed or is it on Time? Is the Builder Reliable?
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Hi All,
    I have just invested in Avenue 2 Tower 2 where construction is about to begin and they claimed me possession in Dec 19 (6 months plus possible)
    Has anyone else invested in Avenue 2 Tower 2 ?
    Below is the pic i received when i asked status
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • chandak.anup2 years ago
      hi, what shud be the impact of gst on old buyers...ideally they shud pass on input credit and rate shud again fall back between 3-5 post input credit making it almost same to service tax of 4%
    • Other
    Status received as of 7.6.16
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nshriy3 years ago
      Any update from here on ? The project is behind schedule by 2 years and looks risky.. RNA, which is just next door, is struck for years now.
    • Other
    Can you share How much did it cost ? All inclusive and carpet area of flat ? For benefit of their members looking to buy/invest here
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Hi... It cost for 1.4 cr for 947sq ft which is agreement value including parking charges (8lac)...taxes and possession charges separate which is for 21lk
    Total cost is 1.57cr
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Thanks for sharing info. 947 sq ft is carpet or saleable??
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Saleable 947
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Carpet would be around 525-580 sf I believe.. taherkoh can confirm
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • purprabc3 years ago
      HI Anyone have purchased with Carpet 560 and saleable 947.we are planning to buy.Any one have any idea on cost wise??
    • Other
    Yes carpet area is 580
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by taherkoh
    Yes carpet area is 580

So whats actual rate psf plz?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by taherkoh
    Hi... It cost for 1.4 cr for 947sq ft which is agreement value including parking charges (8lac)...taxes and possession charges separate which is for 21lk
    Total cost is 1.57cr

Do you mean 1.61 Cr?

What floor you are on and what's floor rise?

BW
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Yes Pradan that's right cost ... I m on 6th floor.

Floor rise is for 125 per floor.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • purprabc3 years ago
      Hi ,Can u plz tell me when you booked this property,year?? We are on negotiation phase.
    • Project Review
    • Other
    Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing this information. very useful indeed. I will be joining you Sunteck City Ave 2 Tower B. Hope all goes well with the project.
    I wanted to buy a flat in the lower floors (947 sq ft) but I'm told that only 14th floor upwards is available.BTW, When did you book your flat?

On the project status, I'm told that pillars are being erected at the excavated sight for Tower A.

I even saw the CC dated 1 mar 2016.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    580 sq ft carpet area on 947 sq ft saleable area is very low. Normally 70% of saleabe area should be carpet area but here it is close to 61% only. Am I missing something? Rs 1.6 crores for 580 sq ft carpet area is expensive!
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Hi Taher,
    Are you convinced with this property ? I am looking for the 2BHK flat 1098SqFT on Avenue 2 - above 25 floor to have Balcony .

Pro :
    Near to Osiwara station(upcoming)
    Near Andheri Lokhandwala
    New flyer to connect West to East.

Con:
    Dirty filthy area if you step out from Sunteck premises
    Small rooms of the property (38% waste you compare selable area to carpet)
    No good view . you are between RNA exotica and Sunteck Avenue 1 - blocking the view

I took this picture from opp building. you will see sunteck one towe in one of the image.
    Regards /Ancee
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Hi ancee1009;

Thanks for bringing all inputs on this project. I was not aware on con for filthy area outside Sunteck Avenue 2. I already raised my concerns in view and they promised my flat on 6th floor will be facing the bridge and SV Road. What about you?
    CommentQuote