Panvel, Mumbai : Development of Small Villages and Projects on Offer

Last updated: June 16 2016
4 | Posts
1270 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panvel, Mumbai : Development of Small Villages and Projects on Offer

Well, had been following news about Panvel two years back or so but have never been personally engaged with sight-seeing or visits. Can anyone throw some light on the overall development that must have come into place during such time?

How is the infrastructure coming up and are there good small scale projects (won't say affordable projects ) by small time but genuine builders?

From what I have heard it is more politically dominated than the rest of the nodes in the city. Is that the case? manzb; - any views please?

Others can pour in their views too.
    Last edited January 16 2017, 10:54 PM.

Re : Panvel, Mumbai : Development of Small Villages and Projects on Offer

Simply put .. it's too dicey.. just avoid. NAINA is not yet a fully developed plan.

If you want to go to Panvel, restrict to current CIDCO areas only, to avoid heartburn.

Comment

Thanks manzb; that sounds very alarming. I had been told about some very good projects in the vicinity but have never been there myself. One of our friend's too got what he says is an awesome deal! (i don't know in what sense as he is yet to describe).

You must be right about NAINA as i have never heard about it in such context.

One thing, are there houses constructed by CIDCO in Panvel as i was under the impression that they had built some many years back and in select pockets and low numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by movedin View Post
        Thanks manzb; that sounds very alarming. I had been told about some very good projects in the vicinity but have never been there myself. One of our friend's too got what he says is an awesome deal! (i don't know in what sense as he is yet to describe).

You must be right about NAINA as i have never heard about it in such context.

One thing, are there houses constructed by CIDCO in Panvel as i was under the impression that they had built some many years back and in select pockets and low numbers?
        CIDCO houses are mostly pathetic. Even the best of the CIDCO project at NRI seawoods, there are lots of seepage and other quality related issues are there.

I am talking about CIDCO areas, which are managed by CIDCO, part of earlier Navi Mumbai. I think, anything beyond the Panvel bus stand are NAINA areas. Avoid that.

Comment

Thanks manzb; - yes i had heard about the NRI Seawoods complex and surprisingly it was about the seepage

So it seems that areas between New Panvel and Panvel would be ideal choices.
          Last edited June 16 2016, 03:05 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X