Hi. I have been following the different posts here for the past 1 month. I am quiet impressed with the way people share their opinions. This is an excellent platform to express our views.

We have recently purchased 2 - 3BHK's in Nirmal Lifestyle City Kalyan. One for my self and one by my relative. Anyone who has invested in the same project, it would be nice to coordinate on the status of the project. If anybody has any latest updates please share with us.
Read more
68 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Actually I had looked at this project then found it is far,
    Then decided to book in Lodha Casa Rio
    CommentQuote
  • Even I had visited CASA RIO before booking in Nirmal but I found the surrounding area full of scrap yards may be 3-4 kms ahead. Hence I dropped the idea of Booking in CASA RIO. The reason we booked in Nirmal was due to the fact that there is a plan to put a bridge to connect to Khadakpada which is the so called best area of Kalyan. I am new to Kalyan and this opinion is based on the inputs from others too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bestpro
    Even I had visited CASA RIO before booking in Nirmal but I found the surrounding area full of scrap yards may be 3-4 kms ahead. Hence I dropped the idea of Booking in CASA RIO. The reason we booked in Nirmal was due to the fact that there is a plan to put a bridge to connect to Khadakpada which is the so called best area of Kalyan. I am new to Kalyan and this opinion is based on the inputs from others too.

I have visited the casa rio project and couldn't see any scrapyards. I could see some small industries on the kalyan shil road. Can you share the location of the scrap yards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bestpro
    Even I had visited CASA RIO before booking in Nirmal but I found the surrounding area full of scrap yards may be 3-4 kms ahead. Hence I dropped the idea of Booking in CASA RIO. The reason we booked in Nirmal was due to the fact that there is a plan to put a bridge to connect to Khadakpada which is the so called best area of Kalyan. I am new to Kalyan and this opinion is based on the inputs from others too.

I have talked to the sales manager of the lifestyle kalyan project. He is a very candid person and has confirmed the construction of the bridge can take upto 10 years. the construction of the said bridge depends on the existing infra, i.e. the existing road being insufficient to handle the traffic, which is not the case. it can only happen when a lot of people (15000-20000) start staying and infra is not sufficient. So it is not anytime soon
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    i have seen two buildings victory and applause with good progress. one more plinth is coming up in phase II. there is no progress on any other buildings. I have a booking in spirit but there is no progress thus far. where have you booked? do you know current status
    CommentQuote
  • In India specially for road and infrastructure, we should believe in present situation what we have there. What is planned and will be coming in Future is a big question mark. Other wise our condition will be like musaddi Lal og Office Office serial.It is always better to be as close as possibel to existing facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varwani
    hi
    i have seen two buildings victory and applause with good progress. one more plinth is coming up in phase II. there is no progress on any other buildings. I have a booking in spirit but there is no progress thus far. where have you booked? do you know current status

I have booked in Advantage, and last week I called the Nirmal office and they say the agreement will happen only in New year. Earlier they had said in Dec 2011. Have u signed the agreement? Any further inputs are most appreciated. I have visited the site 6 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Any knowledge of what the present psf rate is? Are there any flats available?
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked one flat in Amazon for myself. Any one any updates. The agreement is said to happen sometime in Dec. Paid 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dec25born
    I have booked one flat in Amazon for myself. Any one any updates. The agreement is said to happen sometime in Dec. Paid 20%.

I had called yesterday and they said agreement for advantage will take another 1 or 2 months. When and at what rate did you book? I had booked 1 and half year back.
    CommentQuote
  • Reverside Amazon

I too have booked in Reverside Amazon B about an year ago. Paid 30%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swarupa
    I too have booked in Reverside Amazon B about an year ago. Paid 30%

Why 30%, they are only collecting 20%. Did you get a lower rate by paying 10% extra and what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Reverside Amazon

I had booked in Pre launch last year rate 2900. It’s been long time since initial 20% payment in Diwali 2010 and i needed some kind of legal document. Since I am not yet decided to go for a loan, they demanded additional 10% for Allotment. I have received Allotment letter for flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swarupa
    I had booked in Pre launch last year rate 2900. It’s been long time since initial 20% payment in Diwali 2010 and i needed some kind of legal document. Since I am not yet decided to go for a loan, they demanded additional 10% for Allotment. I have received Allotment letter for flat.

But I got the allotment letter after paying 20%. I have paid only 20% and rest of the payments will start after agreement. Did you get the agreement by paying 10% extra?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh ok. As per my booking pmt schedule, 20% was after 1 month of booking and Allotment for 10% more. I think this is changed for new bookings.

Agreement has not happened yet.
    CommentQuote