Heard Lodha is coming up with a new project at Andheri East ? Does anyone have any info about the rates and the location?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The project name was eternis . It was along the road joining mahakali road with midc central road (shantinagar area)which opened about 2-3 years back.

If you come from nelco signal and take first right after ahura centre ..the plot would be some 100 feet to your right ..near the indian institute of packaging.

In pre-launch about 3-4 months back it was quoting at 10k . You can find ads if you google for lodha eternis ..Back breaking cost with 1.5 bhk for 1 khokha.
    CommentQuote
  • even during pre-launch afew months back.. the landed cost for the 1.5bhk at Eternis was around 1.09cr + stamp duty.. dont what it is now
    CommentQuote
  • Ready for Posession - people have started to move-in ...

cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    Ready for Posession - people have started to move-in ...

cheers!!

I don't see any layout plan for 1.5 bhk, any idea whats the area for 1.5 bhk and price going on in Phase1 which is ready to move?
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha eternis resale option and opinion

Originally Posted by July12
    I don't see any layout plan for 1.5 bhk, any idea whats the area for 1.5 bhk and price going on in Phase1 which is ready to move?

Hi, looking at some resale ads for lodha eternis 2bhk is around 2.2cr, not too much appreciation over 5 years. Is it advisable to consider this now? As end user, attraction for me is ready possession. Any negatives that you're aware of? Locality seems a bit backward and underdeveloped. Any better alternative at similar cost? Appreciate your views. Thanks.
    CommentQuote