Hi friends,

Amongst the current new and old projects which are running around Mumbai suburbs, I am thinking quite positively towards this Nirmal One Edition, Mulund project. I have gone through their project details and floor plans which looks good as of now. What I am really looking for this project is their overall plan layout and is not available on internet. If anyone have booked the flat in this project or anyone have any kind of information pls feel free to share under this thread.

Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All their projects seem to be stuck. Refer other threads. How come of the thousands of projects available and the thousands of resale flats this is the one you zeroed down on?
    CommentQuote
  • It would be better idea to burn your hard earned money next holi and enjoy the flames or better still make little boats of 1000 rupee notes and relish them floating away in the monsoon floods as you sip your tea.

On a serious note, do yourself a favour and keep away from Nirmal, Bhagtani, HDIL, Indiabulls, Kamla Landmarc and Co........unless of course you enjoy buying lifelong headache and frustration.

Btw, Nirmal and Bhagtani are possibly the worst and the above list is by no means complete. Do some research on builder projects on this forum before you take the plunge...... Btw, out of curiosity- How did you land up Zeroing down on Nirmal?

I'm eternally grateful to my friend who persuaded me not to go for Zircon, Amethyst way back in 2008/9 I think.

Good Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely Antfern;...lol about the little boats.. katsan;, just in case you choose the boats option vs the holi option ( obviously both are far more satisfying than a Nirmal flat),please do let me know where you live.. I'll be swimming by !!
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways rates they are quoting and including interest till possession, it will be equal to any other nearby project like ashford, wadhwa and Runwal...Although this guy is not comparable to anyone....it's quality and possession timeline is beyond comparable...even HDIL looks better to an extent...

So, what's the point taking so much risk, when you have ready inventory at same price...
    CommentQuote
  • hello friends, maybe out of context here , but does anyone know some one who has booked a project here, I did book a project and now i am not getting a proper response from the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nakul.gandhi
    hello friends, maybe out of context here , but does anyone know some one who has booked a project here, I did book a project and now i am not getting a proper response from the builder

U will never get....no response and obviously no apartments......
    CommentQuote