How do we Rate Builder Online?

Last updated: October 23 2010
13 | Posts
1540 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we Rate Builder Online?

I had asked this question in a thread and no one responded. There are so many different issues we all face with various builders. However, we also need to buy so we need to find a person with one eye in this world where we have mostly blind people kind of a scenario.

How do we rate these builders online? Parameters I can think of - Quality, Possession Date, Price, Location, Service.

We should have some place where all of us rate these builders individually or maybe their projects?

Anyone who wants to buy will look at this data and their average score and decide if it is worth investing or not.

Thoughts??
    Mitti se aya hai... mitti mein mil jaayega!
    :bab (65)

Re : How do we Rate Builder Online?

Originally posted by sweetboy View Post
    I had asked this question in a thread and no one responded. There are so many different issues we all face with various builders. However, we also need to buy so we need to find a person with one eye in this world where we have mostly blind people kind of a scenario.

How do we rate these builders online? Parameters I can think of - Quality, Possession Date, Price, Location, Service.

We should have some place where all of us rate these builders individually or maybe their projects?

Anyone who wants to buy will look at this data and their average score and decide if it is worth investing or not.

Thoughts??
    Hardly 10-15 builders in Mumbai whom ppl r satisfied with..
    You can easily get their names out..
    For project scoring the crisil agency has started something but it is useless as it is best that one visits and has a look at the area..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X