Indiabulls Greens, Indiabulls Real Estate, Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2013
12 | Posts
4971 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiabulls Greens, Indiabulls Real Estate, Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Hi I was reading some postings in the forum, how do you evaluate the investment with Indiabulls in Panvel. The current rate quoted as 3100 psf with 30 rs floor rise, since the availability is from the 18th floor, the total sale price is close to 50 lakhs. Do u think it is over priced or there is still some room for growth.
    Looking at the current infrastructure in Panvel, it feels a bit like spread betting!

Re : Indiabulls Greens, Indiabulls Real Estate, Panvel, Navi Mumbai

Please see the other thread on Indiabulls Greens.

You have a lot of catching up to do since there is already 1000 pages of discussions.

Bottom line is: Project seems to be good - however Iindiabulls has been very evasive on the project end date. It will unsettle you but i booked the flat on 6th september 2009 and till date i dont know which buidling i am in and what ois the area of my flat? REsaon: Indiabulls has completely changed the master layout and the flst layout with no official communication from them.

Comment

You are mentioning the price for 3 BHK ? And yea , please post the question on earlier thread. It's quite active.

Comment

Indiabulls

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
        You are mentioning the price for 3 BHK ? And yea , please post the question on earlier thread. It's quite active.
        No the price is for 2 bhk

Comment

Sounds expensive for Panvel to me. I am sure you can get a lot of advice on this thread though ...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-mumbai?t=7574

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
            Hi I was reading some postings in the forum, how do you evaluate the investment with Indiabulls in Panvel. The current rate quoted as 3100 psf with 30 rs floor rise, since the availability is from the 18th floor, the total sale price is close to 50 lakhs. Do u think it is over priced or there is still some room for growth.
            Looking at the current infrastructure in Panvel, it feels a bit like spread betting!
            50 Lacs for a 2bhk in Panvel?!?!?!

Are you kidding me? Its ridiculous any which way you look at it.

Comment

50 lacs in panvel

It is 50lacs for 2BHK on 18th floor! Similar property HIRCO is charging around 70 lacs on a 99 year lease. It is even further than India Bulls.
              Base price is Rs3100/sqft and Rs 30/sqft floor rise and other charges.

Comment

Hi,

I went to Indiabulls Panvel yesterday. Seems lot of work is still pending. Also heard about Indiabulls financial issues? Is it a safe investment to go in for?

Comment

From where did u hear about Indiabulls Financial issues?....They have strong backing of Congress party....even though project is delayed but they will surely deliver it.

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                    From where did u hear about Indiabulls Financial issues?....They have strong backing of Congress party....even though project is delayed but they will surely deliver it.
                    Delay in project delivery is loss for the investors and customers. So any delay from the builder should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X