Hi I was reading some postings in the forum, how do you evaluate the investment with Indiabulls in Panvel. The current rate quoted as 3100 psf with 30 rs floor rise, since the availability is from the 18th floor, the total sale price is close to 50 lakhs. Do u think it is over priced or there is still some room for growth.
Looking at the current infrastructure in Panvel, it feels a bit like spread betting!
Read more
Reply
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please see the other thread on Indiabulls Greens.

    You have a lot of catching up to do since there is already 1000 pages of discussions.

    Bottom line is: Project seems to be good - however Iindiabulls has been very evasive on the project end date. It will unsettle you but i booked the flat on 6th september 2009 and till date i dont know which buidling i am in and what ois the area of my flat? REsaon: Indiabulls has completely changed the master layout and the flst layout with no official communication from them.
    CommentQuote
  • You are mentioning the price for 3 BHK ? And yea , please post the question on earlier thread. It's quite active.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls

    Originally Posted by suavedude
    You are mentioning the price for 3 BHK ? And yea , please post the question on earlier thread. It's quite active.


    No the price is for 2 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds expensive for Panvel to me. I am sure you can get a lot of advice on this thread though ...

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/6106-indiabulls-greens-by-indiabulls-in-panvel-mumbai?t=7574

    Regards ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    Hi I was reading some postings in the forum, how do you evaluate the investment with Indiabulls in Panvel. The current rate quoted as 3100 psf with 30 rs floor rise, since the availability is from the 18th floor, the total sale price is close to 50 lakhs. Do u think it is over priced or there is still some room for growth.
    Looking at the current infrastructure in Panvel, it feels a bit like spread betting!


    50 Lacs for a 2bhk in Panvel?!?!?!

    Are you kidding me? Its ridiculous any which way you look at it. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • 50 lacs in panvel

    It is 50lacs for 2BHK on 18th floor! Similar property HIRCO is charging around 70 lacs on a 99 year lease. It is even further than India Bulls.
    Base price is Rs3100/sqft and Rs 30/sqft floor rise and other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I went to Indiabulls Panvel yesterday. Seems lot of work is still pending. Also heard about Indiabulls financial issues? Is it a safe investment to go in for?
    CommentQuote
  • From where did u hear about Indiabulls Financial issues?....They have strong backing of Congress party....even though project is delayed but they will surely deliver it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    From where did u hear about Indiabulls Financial issues?....They have strong backing of Congress party....even though project is delayed but they will surely deliver it.

    Delay in project delivery is loss for the investors and customers. So any delay from the builder should not be taken lightly.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is the delay? the builder has undertaken delivery in 2015 and one gathers it will be comfortably done by then. In the normal scheme of things I find the pace of development is at par if not better than most builders thus far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Duggirala123
    Hi,

    I went to Indiabulls Panvel yesterday. Seems lot of work is still pending. Also heard about Indiabulls financial issues? Is it a safe investment to go in for?


    Yes ofcourse why not. Look at me, I invested and can see the results. It looks amazing and I am really happy with the fast paced construction progress they have done. I am not sure of what Financial issues but they are really strong and can go about completing soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/6106-indiabulls-greens-by-indiabulls-in-panvel-mumbai/page270?t=7574&page=270



    Search Before Creating a New Thread-- Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote