Booking has started on 10th Dec 2010 for 1st Phase of Paradise City a project of HDIL at Palghar West. It is a project of 20000 flats consisting of 1BHK and 2BHK. I heard from some people who had been to the project site on the opening day of the booking that there was phenomenal rush and demand for booking of the low cost flats.
Anybody who has booked any flat or can shed some light on the project would be highly appreciated.
Read more
124 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by murlidar
    Booking has started on 10th Dec 2010 for 1st Phase of Paradise City a project of HDIL at Palghar West. It is a project of 20000 flats consisting of 1BHK and 2BHK. I heard from some people who had been to the project site on the opening day of the booking that there was phenomenal rush and demand for booking of the low cost flats.
    Anybody who has booked any flat or can shed some light on the project would be highly appreciated.

What psf rate are they quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • The rate is around Rs.1885/= per square feet. See page five of Economic Times Mumbai version online at e-paper Sign-in
    of 13-12-2010. The price of 1BHK starts from 7.43 to 10.20Lacs. and 2BHK from 12.33 to 12.61 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody can share their experiences on HDIL Paradise City at Palghar? I have come across several reports on the internet on other forums about fantastic demand for this project at Palghar. I am enclosing a link to one such forum where aperson has quoted his personal experience Moneycontrol.com >> Messageboard >> Stocks >> HDIL >> Paradise City at mega township at Palghar of 20000 flats.
    CommentQuote
  • No response to call

looks like all apts are sold and HDIL guys are busy enjoying!!!:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Believe me,They have no time to attend to calls as the people are standing in que to book flats. Seems the first phase will get sold out by the end of this week.

I had personally gone to the Palghar site to check out the place and was amazed at the response. I personally ended up booking a flat. The complex consists of 20000 flats and is likely to become a landmark due to it being on the West and close to the railway station. It is only a matter of time before railway service from churghgate to Dahanu will start.

The 2BHK flats were sold out on the first day itself by 12 pm. Seems that Low cost housing has still tremendous demand. Unlike the hype of the navi mumbai airport driving up prices in and around panvel, the prices here seem reasonable (1885/=persqfeet).
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats! for your boooking. Can you share more info like
    1. Area of 1 BHk (their website does not mention this)
    2. Payment plan/schedule
    3. Floors in each building
    4. possession date
    5. Initial payment required
    etc.

Also as per map on their website is seems to be very big area i guess distance between one to to other will be 2 kms( just my guess from map); so which side is the pahse one near to station or the other side.

Any other info that you think is helpful
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Area of 1RK is 315.
    2) Area of 1BHK varies from 390, 430, 490, 495, 540
    3) Area of 2BHK 655, 670

No of floors is ground + four.

Payment is approximately 7% on booking, 13 % after 45 days and remaining in eight instalments of 10% each depending on construction activity.

Possession date is approximately 15 months.

On their website the area of the fist phase is marked in yellow rectangle and only a part of the entire project is shown. The full area is shown as a miniature in green at the bottom next to the railway line. Welcome to HDIL Creating Value
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by murlidar
    1) Area of 1RK is 315.
    2) Area of 1BHK varies from 390, 430, 490, 495, 540
    3) Area of 2BHK 655, 670

No of floors is ground + four.

Payment is approximately 7% on booking, 13 % after 45 days and remaining in eight instalments of 10% each depending on construction activity.

Possession date is approximately 15 months.

On their website the area of the fist phase is marked in yellow rectangle and only a part of the entire project is shown. The full area is shown as a miniature in green at the bottom next to the railway line. Welcome to HDIL Creating Value

Thanks for all the info. Planning to visit them this weekned.
    Do they have any facilities from Mumbai/Borivali etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Not from Borivali, Not that I know of, ( I had gone by car took 100 minutes from Dahisar east toll booth) but on my visit to the site, I noticed their Paradise City bus going up and down to the Palghar station during the train/shuttle timing. This according to their advertisement is going to be a permanent feature.

Please visit the sample flats at the site and let me know your opinion / experience after your visit.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to their Goregaon West office and they informed me that the price is 2200/-. I guess you can get the info if you like here itself. Just visit the site in case you decide to book.

Also if the rate is already 2200/- in Palghar, isnt 2600 to 2800 in Dombivali near MIDC and Shil Phata better? a cost of just over 250,000 for a 600 sqf flat.

Originally Posted by lucky_123
    Thanks for all the info. Planning to visit them this weekned.
    Do they have any facilities from Mumbai/Borivali etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    I had been to their Goregaon West office and they informed me that the price is 2200/-. I guess you can get the info if you like here itself. Just visit the site in case you decide to book.

Also if the rate is already 2200/- in Palghar, isnt 2600 to 2800 in Dombivali near MIDC and Shil Phata better? a cost of just over 250,000 for a 600 sqf flat.

Completely agree with you.... 2200psf in Palghar is really out of the roof.... it is hard to believe that IB greens in New Panvel was also quoting 2200psf just over an year ago.... and this year HDIL can quote the same rate in PALGHAR!!
    CommentQuote
  • Highrisemumbai, which goregaon office are you referring to? Because as per their website their corporate office is in HDIL Towers at Bandra East.

If what you are saying about the rate being hiked to 2200/= is true then, I guess that the HDIL guys and a lot of other people including myself were amazed at the response and interest that this project has generated.

If what you say is correct, then, I am lucky to get an appreciation of Rs.300/= within a weeks time.

As far as the comparison to Dombivili is concerned, people from the western suburbs are unlikely to go to central side ( and that too pay a higher amount). Moreover if demand is so great and the right infrastructure such as shopping complex and direct train from Churghgate commence then the prices may even exceed that of Dombivili in the future. This is my personal opinion.

The quality of the sample flat is impressive and the (Hall flooring, bathroom fittings/tiling etc) doesnt in any way make it look as if it is meant for low cost housing in any way).
    CommentQuote
  • Bhushank4, Let me tell you that the rate per sq feet quoted by Tata for their New Haven project at Boisar is 2200/= per sq feet. This rate is for a station which is further away from Mumbai. Please refer to the thread on this project and this information is given by "playsafe" a member of this forum.

Tata project is to the east of the railway line, whears Paradise City project is to the well developed West of the railwayline and close to it (part of existing Palghar town)

In view of the existing rates at Boisar, I think the demand at Palghar is justified as proved by the rush and already appreciated rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Completely agree with you.... 2200psf in Palghar is really out of the roof.... it is hard to believe that IB greens in New Panvel was also quoting 2200psf just over an year ago.... and this year HDIL can quote the same rate in PALGHAR!!

So after a year HDIL will quote 4000/- for palghar like IB greens in New Panvel is quoting now.

Only difference is Panvel has a proposed airport and Palghar has a proposed local from mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • Infrastructure development is happening everywhere and Palghar is no exception. Actually, Palghar has a lot of things other than the direct railway connection to Churchgate. It has several well known beaches Kelwe, Mahim, Shirgaon, Satpati within a distance of 4 to 8kms from the Project. Satpati is supposed to be biggest fishing facility in the whole of Maharashtra and a place for manufacture and repair of trawlers). Palghar is also known traditionally for its farm produce such as a rice, Chikoo, banana etc.
    So Palghar House can also serve as a 2nd weekend home for people from Mumbai as also an investment.
    CommentQuote