Last updated: March 17 2011
10 | Posts
4837 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arihant Sparsh, Arihant Group, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Hi All,

Does anybody have detailed information on Arihant Sparsh Vashi, heard its a single tower, 3.5 BHKs. Please share your views.

Re : Arihant Sparsh, Arihant Group, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

Yes, one flat per floor. 3.5BHK. The last time I talked to them (around 5 months ago), the on-going rate was around 5900 psf. The tentative lump-sum amount per flast was around 1.2cr.

The building is very close to Avalon Heights school in Sector 26. The area around the Sparsh cannot be considered good as of now (my servant lives in a slum just around the corner). It will improve in future though.

Project link.

Comment

Originally posted by anupyash View Post
      Yes, one flat per floor. 3.5BHK. The last time I talked to them (around 5 months ago), the on-going rate was around 5900 psf. The tentative lump-sum amount per flast was around 1.2cr.

The building is very close to Avalon Heights school in Sector 26. The area around the Sparsh cannot be considered good as of now (my servant lives in a slum just around the corner). It will improve in future though.

Project link.
      Thanks anupyash, would you be aware of the overall size of the flat size as the website provides the layout only. Any reason why you say that the area would improve in the future, are there any developments that you are aware of?

Comment

Just an update, the current quoted rate is 6300 psf + Rs. 30 flr rise, apt size is 1900 sqft.

Comment

Carpet + Additional Area Charging

Arihant Sparsh is charging full rate (i.e. 6300 psf) for even the flower bed area outside the rooms, i know there are a lot discussions on the pricing for terrace / balcony in the Pune forum, where some builders are charging 50%, some 100%, but is it justifiable for the Flower bed area as well.
          Any info. on the trend for this in Mumbai is welcome.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi
            Yes different builders have different calculations for terrace. Here is what I understand.. I do not think flower beds are considered for FSI by BMC..
            Technically what that means is.. if you knock the building down and build it again, you would have permission to re- build only the carpet area excluding the flower bed.. ie you cannot include the flower bed into a room even though you have paid the full price for it..

I guess you don't have an option, but to consider it as loading..

What is the loading he is charging..

Comment

Not sure whats the quoted loading is, but if you see the saleable area which is quoted as 1900 sqft and from this plan the actual carpet area (excl the fb's) is only 1103 out of 1900, which actually amounts to a whopping 58% indirect loading!! No wonder there is quite a bit of inventory left with him inspite of i think 2-3 yrs since project launch and the possession is up for June 2011.
              Am not sure if other builders in Mumbai are also following a similar trend on charging the FBs?

Comment

Loading is not calculated on carpet, but on saleable area.. and in this case it translates to roughly 41%..

I think loading varies from 33% to 42% in Mumbai.. It sucks.. and I don't still realise why people do not see the real price they are paying for the carpet.. much much higher than they think..

Sad state of affairs..

Originally posted by buyerserious View Post
                Not sure whats the quoted loading is, but if you see the saleable area which is quoted as 1900 sqft and from this plan the actual carpet area (excl the fb's) is only 1103 out of 1900, which actually amounts to a whopping 58% indirect loading!! No wonder there is quite a bit of inventory left with him inspite of i think 2-3 yrs since project launch and the possession is up for June 2011.
                Am not sure if other builders in Mumbai are also following a similar trend on charging the FBs?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpj View Post
                  Loading is not calculated on carpet, but on saleable area.. and in this case it translates to roughly 41%..

I think loading varies from 33% to 42% in Mumbai.. It sucks.. and I don't still realise why people do not see the real price they are paying for the carpet.. much much higher than they think..

Sad state of affairs..
                  Yep, sorry t'was the reverse calculation for loading.

I agree, i mean a supposedly 3 1/2 bhk gives you only 1100 carpet and the gross amount for this project currently works out to be approx. 1.45cr, way too much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buyerserious View Post
                    Thanks anupyash, would you be aware of the overall size of the flat size as the website provides the layout only. Any reason why you say that the area would improve in the future, are there any developments that you are aware of?
                    If you go visit the locality, it doesn't give a good feeling as of today. There is no slum around but the area behind it is no better than slum. The proof of it is the fact that the building is in Vashi and the builder is charging very reasonable rate (6300), still has been unable to sell it!

But I feel it will improve and become gold in no time. The location is brilliant.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X