Bad Experience with Real Estate Agent in Chandivali Mumbai

Last updated: January 22 2011
6 | Posts
2350 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Experience with Real Estate Agent in Chandivali Mumbai

One agent in Chandivali had advertised a 2bhk for 90 lakhs on 10th floor in a new project that I was interested in. The builder was already asking for 95 lakhs for 3rd floor. So after calling the agent I said I want to know if it it is facing the front or backside and I am interested. We can do the deal immediately if you get me this information. He asked me to come to the office. I landed up at his office and he said his partner handling the property has gone to Mumbai and his cell is not reachable and he doesnt know which flat it is so he showed me another one for 86 lakhs. This one was a shabby old flat on lower floor and completely blocked view. Ofcourse I said I dont want this and he promised to call me by evening with the flat number of the new project. He didnt call me. I kept calling for 2-3 days and each time I got a different response. First the partner had gone to Pune, then he said he has gone abroad, then he said he is on the flight so is turned off etc. I asked him tell me frankly if it is a teaser ad or a real ad. He just hung up saying I will get back to you. The same chap has now put the following ad. What do you think? Is it for real?

in.iproperty.com/mumbai/search/search_detail/17666-3BHK-Apartment-for-Sale-in-Powai-from-Real-Deal.html

Please try ringing and see what responses he gives. Using same tricks each time ?

Re : Bad Experience with Real Estate Agent in Chandivali Mumbai

Agent

If you have had such a bad experience with the agent; it unlikely that he would treat you better.

Comment

are you trying to advertise that same flat under the guise of a poor enduser

are you trying to advertise that same flat under the guise of a poor enduser
      because anyone with borderline common sense would run a mile away from the property , you know rite this site is getting a lot of investors and agents then genuine buyers

Comment

This forum is also to warn about dangers buyers are facing. I have only posted this to show members how real estate agents try to lure people by posting such ads. I am not promoting the ad. It is by way of example to show people it is too good to be true. All white ware, modular kitchen everything included at price less than under construction flat. Is it possible?

Comment

This is to lure people to come down to him and eventually sell him something.

Comment

Standard broker technique especially when the broker is not getting proper sales and is idle...
            Thats why brokers have a bad name

Comment

Originally posted by mamba View Post
              Standard broker technique especially when the broker is not getting proper sales and is idle...
              Thats why brokers have a bad name
              Yes. We should avoid those brokers as much as possible. They are impatient and pressurizing. Sometimes they are even abusive.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X