Fairly new to the forum. Just want to know if there are any other buyers for Turquoise in Mulund. Hope I am not the only :bab (4):

For those prospect buyers, or the ones who have booked, please keep this thread for sharing your experiences.

Thanks
Read more
401 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MrBean
    Fairly new to the forum.. just want to know if there are any other buyers for Turquoise Mulund. Hope I am not the only

Hi Mr Bean,

I am looking for a 2/3BHK flat in and around Mulund area. Have shortlisted Turquoise and a couple of other projects.

Could you give me more details about the project please? e.g. possession, rate, total cost, any other points you feel one should consider etc
    CommentQuote
  • turquoise

hi rocknrolls
    when we booked in december .they gave us 7299 plus 36 floor rise ..
    hill facing (which we did not opt for ..premium charges were 117 psf)
    area wise 2.5bhk is 1260 )
    possession as of now they have said .. dec2013.upfront they have asked to be prepared for plus 6 months buffer latest by june 2014.
    They quote for fully furnished rates you can ask them for ''unfurnished rates'' as well.. what i did not like about them in unfurnished they are not providing modular kitchen.. it is supposed to be luxury high end project but modular kitchen would be included only when you go for furnished.. seems ridiculous to me.. anyways.. if your budget allows i think the difference between the two(furnished) is only about 300 INR psf..they provide total furnishing which could be a good deal we were not comfortable with the idea of similar furnishing for the entire building.
    you can check runwals too ..
    let me know what you decide and how it goes
    CommentQuote
  • hi MrBean

Just want to know...how payment schedule works when possession is in 2-3 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NANPAN.
    Just want to know...how payment schedule works when possession is in 2-3 yrs.

what we have been given is
    Earnest 20%
    Allotment 10%
    Foundation 5%
    then slab wise 2.5%
    plastering 4%
    on possesion 4%

I think this could slightly change with builder/state of the project/various payment schemes that builders provide etc

others can share their opinion too on how it worked or is working for them.. thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the details Mr.Bean
    CommentQuote
  • Giving it a bump!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hsrdce
    just saw a posting on GrOffr.com about a pre-launch in Mulund at Rs6,990 psft.

Exclusive Pre-launch offer at Mulund

what are the prevailing rates in the area right now? Nirmal US open and turqiouse were qouting at around Rs7500 psft....

Thanks for the advertisement in all the threads!!
    :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are now around 8.5 K now :bab (15):
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmal Lifestyle turquoise update

received a demand letter for plinth completion today, waiting for relatives to find out the exact truth. Too good to be true
    Edit:

This is the current state.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • dreamz

Just joind the forum. Visited the site like the flat at turquoise they are offering Rs.8307 psf and a lot of additional. Sumthing like infrastructure cost Rs.200 psf and premium if I take hillfacing all 3 bhk are hill facing or mall facin so for 3bhk v hav to pay premium. also wanted sum changes for the flat but not possible. Not sure if I will go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Ready possession flats available for Rs 9000p.sq.ft then why do u want to invest in a project which u will get only after 5 years.Better go for a ready possession flat or other flat that is nearing completion.U can give it on rent and try to pay off your EMI's if any.

Positives for this project is nice location with nearby good mall.Also not in forest land. Just 100 ft away is Blue Diamond by Nirmallifestyles which is in forest land.Strange BMC rules.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamzcomtru
    Just joind the forum. Visited the site like the flat at turquoise they are offering Rs.8307 psf and a lot of additional. Sumthing like infrastructure cost Rs.200 psf and premium if I take hillfacing all 3 bhk are hill facing or mall facin so for 3bhk v hav to pay premium. also wanted sum changes for the flat but not possible. Not sure if I will go ahead.

hi Dreamz,
    what kind of changes were you asking for? just curious of what was your experience, we are yet to see their sample flat
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.Bean, did you get architects letter on plinth completion or was it just a letter from the builder. How did you get the picture of the site? Do they send you the picture as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by write2lux
    Mr.Bean, did you get architects letter on plinth completion or was it just a letter from the builder. How did you get the picture of the site? Do they send you the picture as well?

The plinth letter was from the builder, do you get the architects letter as well?

Pictures they don't send. you have to arrange someone to keep a track for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Now Nirmal ahs revised the rate for this project. The revised rate is 9198 PSF without furnish option.
    CommentQuote