Fairly new to the forum. Just want to know if there are any other buyers for Turquoise in Mulund. Hope I am not the only :bab (4):

For those prospect buyers, or the ones who have booked, please keep this thread for sharing your experiences.

Thanks
Read more
401 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by magar22
    i have started a whatsapp group for turquoise Owners..

I received PMs from Indrajits and navin79 and i have added them to the group..

Others kindly PM me your number if you wish to be part of Whastapp Group and also let me know numbers of other members who wish to join...

Magar 22,

Request you to please PM me your name and mobile number. I am not able to PM you since I have not completed 10 posts.

Thanks a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • magar22;

Even, I am not able to message you. Please message me yours contact no. so that we all can communicate with each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Users can send and receive PMs only after the completion of 10 meaningful posts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CustomeMauli
    *magar22 ;

Even, I am not able to message you. Please message me yours contact no. so that we all can communicate with each other.

i cannot PM my number to you as you have not completed 10 posts on this forum.
    Only way to communicate is complete your 10 posts and then PM me your name and Number.

I have added whoever has sent me his numbers till date.
    shasbhus327; - same applies to you too..

Even i want more people to join the whastapp group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Just visited the site yesterday .. work seems to be ongoing without any pause since last 12-15 months.

I own one an apt here and wish to be added to the whats appgroup.. don't have 10 posts yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PremPandey
    Hello All,

Just visited the site yesterday .. work seems to be ongoing without any pause since last 12-15 months.

I own one an apt here and wish to be added to the whats appgroup.. don't have 10 posts yet

Please complete your 10 posts and then PM magar22;. The wats app group is already live and you can join in. the group is keen to have more members.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. I will send across.
    CommentQuote
  • Can we all meet on this coming sunday 10th April 2016 at 11:00 am on site itself? As we need to meet and Unite. Please do reply.
    CommentQuote
  • I am ready to meet. Kindly confirm
    CommentQuote
  • I would have liked to join this meet, however, currently I am not located in Mumbai :-(

Please find some way to join whatapp group for those who can not PM.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also coming. Others pls reply. We are meeting on this coming Sunday at 11am at Turquoise Site in Mulund on 10th April, 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I am owner of 1 apt in Turquoise? Joined recently to this forum, Did some of you guys meet on Sunday? what was the outcome? Hoping to complete my 10 posts soon so I can PM my number and join the whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • Please update if any of you guys met on Sunday.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I also own one flat in Turquoise and keen to join the gang incase you are meeting the builder (if not already).
    CommentQuote