Are you are among the many who missed out on the last price correction…don’t despair

I’m not saying that prices are gonna touch those level again BUT you can still buy at a good discount to the existing market

HOW?

Pre Launch Offers

What are Pre Launch Offers

Almost all developers have an informal/soft launch of thier projects. A couple of months before formally launching their project, they give existing investors/ select brokers to invest in the project at a discount ranging from 10 to 20%

Why is it given

· Gauge the market condition viz Price

· Intrest Level of Investors and Actual Users

· Amenities Preffered

· Layout and Sizes Preffered

· Loyalty Program for investors (e.g. Rewards Points or Exclusive Previews given by Retail Outlets) or (Pre IPO pricing given to HNI’s)

Is it a fair deal?

· People who are investing in pre-launch have to invest around 50% upfront

· There is a lock-in of atleast one to two years, so one cant sell if the market falls

· The specifications of the project might undergo changes

· Project launch might get delayed

· The Launch price might be lowered if intrest is not there, so the upfront price benefit might be less

· You are doing everything based on trust and reliability of the developer

· Banks dont do funding at this stage and hence till the luanch you have to have your own source of funds

So it is a wise decision to put money in pre-launch

My answer is YES

· FOREMOST - You get to pick the choice of the apartment viz.layout, floor, view etc - It makes sense for both investor and actual user

· Good Price Discount

Pre-caution

· Go for reputed builders ONLY

· Minor Delay or changes in the price/layout are common - don’t despair about it

· Mind the lock-in period - It is similiar to HNI or Investor Quota in IPO (they are not allowed to sell for minimum a year)
I have invested my own money and hence saying from experience

· Have your own source of funds - DONT Borrow and invest
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good info. How to get the prelaunch deals and where have u invested?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I bought in Ektaa (Powai Lake Homes Devleoper's) new township in Virar.

Got a very good price.

The current price is around Rs.3500 psf plus floor rise.
    CommentQuote
  • regarding the info regarding pre-launch you have to know agents well connected with the developer else go to each developer and ask.... believe me developers are not that bad as discussed in this forums....u can ready me earlier post of My experience of buying a home also
    CommentQuote

got 2bhk for 4.8 psf in 2014 . waiting for the possession this year. didn't get any appreciation for past 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I have been allotted a 2 bhk (645 sq ft carpet area) for 37.5 lakhs in the recent 'Life Ka Chance' lottery scheme by the builder. Is this a good deal? I am not sure after seeing the declining price trend in Virar in last 2 years. I have to decide quickly, so please advice if you have any view about this project
    CommentQuote
  • sourchow;

Can you please tell you are alloted in which block / Park. I understand they have Lincon / sentosa / Brooklyn etc.
    CommentQuote
  • anand.dadheech; :

Sentosa Park, E Block (2 BHK)
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a whatsapp group of buyers of Ekta Parksville project at Virar?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • anand.dadheech1 years ago
      Hi is there any whatsapp group of buyers for this project?
  • NEVER TRUST EKTA PARKSVILLE HOMES PVT LTD

Also, I have come in contact with more people who have booked in this project and are waiting for possession since years.

Some people invested in this project as early as 2010-2011 and are still waiting for possession as of Nov 2017.

If these people, who could not get possession of their homes even after 7 years, I have little hope of it in the near future.

Also, many complaints are being filed against Ekta Parksville Homes Pvt Ltd in MahaRERA for the same reason. After this bitter experience, I request prospective homebuyers, never believe marketing schemes of Ekta Parksville Homes.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=566712353681191&id=4434910526 69989

CommentQuote