1 BHK, Boisar East, Mumbai - Investment Options

Last updated: January 22 2014
5 | Posts
3790 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 BHK, Boisar East, Mumbai - Investment Options

A small-time builder has offered us flats in his just-launched small-ish project at Boisar East. The project is 7-8 mins walk from the railway station (Saravali phata, adjacent to the flyover). The rate quoted is 2,200 psft for 1BHKs.

I'm looking for investment, so was wondering if the rate was fair.

Many thanks

Re : 1 BHK, Boisar East, Mumbai - Investment Options

Boisar

Surprisingly, realty prices at Boisar, Dahanu and Pal are same as that of Vasai and Virar. People are saying that it will shoot up further once the local trains start to ply. Presence of big builders like TATA, HDIL and Lodha at Boisar indicate that Virar-Dahanu stretch might turn out to be Mumbai's Noida in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by dahanukar View Post
      A small-time builder has offered us flats in his just-launched small-ish project at Boisar East. The project is 7-8 mins walk from the railway station (Saravali phata, adjacent to the flyover). The rate quoted is 2,200 psft for 1BHKs.

I'm looking for investment, so was wondering if the rate was fair.

Many thanks
      What is the saleable area of the flat ?
      IMO if the rate is reasonable, then buy it, once local services start (currently shuttle services operate from Virar/Borivali to Dahanu) property rates in Pal, Boisar and Dahanu will rise and you may see a lot of big players starting projects there, plus a lot of people in Mumbai who live in rented houses will consider buying a flat in that region for say about 3500 p.s.f.

Also the current projects in the region by HDIL and TATA have received good response from what I know, but please make sure to get the documents verified by YOUR lawyer before buying, a number of people are using real estate boom in Virar-Dahanu and Shahapur belt for duping people of their hard earned money, so invest when you're 100% sure that the documents are legal and proper.
      Ryan Giggs.Sachin Tendulkar.Paul Scholes.Gary Neville.

Comment

hey ....can you tell me where excatly is the location
        even iam searching for a flatin boisar region...

Comment

I did see in press that Tata Haven is stopping their next phase due to delays in approvals - I was also keen to look and was exploring Colours Discovery project by Goldrealtors - but am skeptical

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X