Kul Aura, Kumar Group, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai

Last updated: December 31 2017
10 | Posts
3891 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kul Aura, Kumar Group, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai

Kumar Urban development Ltd has launchd a new project in Ghatkopar west - The name of project is KUL-Aura. The details are as follows,

- 2 and 3 BHK aprtments.
    - BSP 8000/
    - car Park - 5 L
    - Floor rise 50
    - Total Floor 2B+G+2P+14 and nos. of towers 2.

I would like to know Sr. members comments on this project.

Re : Kul Aura, Kumar Group, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
    Kumar Urban development Ltd has launchd a new project in Ghatkopar west - The name of project is KUL-Aura. The details are as follows,

- 2 and 3 BHK aprtments.
    - BSP 8000/
    - car Park - 5 L
    - Floor rise 50
    - Total Floor 2B+G+2P+14 and nos. of towers 2.

I would like to know Sr. members comments on this project.

this project was launched over a year a ago. I believe the locality is not so great.

Comment

Originally posted by rembrants View Post
      this project was launched over a year a ago. I believe the locality is not so great.
      What are all negative points for this project. Issue is with builder or location?

Comment

He is Pune based and has more work done there. Do post in that forum to check the status of the builder.
        If I remember right he is quite strapped for cash and the project might get delayed. He is not such a great builder.
        Some NCP connections the gangster kinds...

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
        What are all negative points for this project. Issue is with builder or location?

Comment

I guess its somewhere around shreyas cinema. If it is then, I would like to say that its a redevelopment building & its among 130 projects in Mumbai that BMC has stalled and denied permission. So careful before investing. After Aadarsh scam BMC has become very cautious while passing the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ankilsanghvi View Post
            I guess its somewhere around shreyas cinema. If it is then, I would like to say that its a redevelopment building & its among 130 projects in Mumbai that BMC has stalled and denied permission. So careful before investing. After Aadarsh scam BMC has become very cautious while passing the plan.
            It is the same project. They are participating in a property show in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I met them in Dubai. I think they do not have all the approvals.

Comment

I met some brokers in Ghatkopar, they tell me that right out sale market has completely dried'p & they r now totally dependent on rent market as all the buyers are planning on wait & watch policy.

Comment

As commented by other forum member also, Location of this project is not good.

Comment

• rkj028
                  rkj028 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  this project work is not started since 2013 , any body have idea what the issue there . I have invested there but seems based on their commitment that flat possession will be by 2015 , but now end of 2016 there is no work at site.

MahaRERA allows early possession

When a group of home buyers approached the Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (MahaRERA) for an early possession from a builder, the authority actually heard them and allowed it, too.

Nearly a dozen home buyers approached the authority earlier this month against Kumar Builders Mumbai Realty Pvt Ltd to get possession in a building named Kul Tulip in Ghatkopar.

The complainant had stated that the date of possession as per agreement was March 31, 2015, however, till date no possessionis were received. The developer has also put the revised proposed date of completion on the MahaRERA website as December 2019. The buyers informed the authority that they had no intention to wait so long and therefore approached the authority for and early and exact possession date. They have also sought an interest on the payments made so far and compensation for the delay in possession.

The developer, in response to the complaint, had cited reasons beyond his control which delayed the completion of the project.

Further, the developer also stated that since the matter was in arbitration, he had to approach the arbitrator for any construction work of the project. The construction work is still in progress and will be ready for possession by December 2019, the developer had said.

The complaint was heard by Chairman MahaRERA, Gautam Chaterjee. “On the basis of the mentioned facts, we feel that the developer should hand over the possession of the said apartments to the home buyers on or before September 15, 2018, which is a reasonable time for completion of the pending work in the project along with OC and the same is also commensurate with the extent of development work pending, in accordance with rule,” Chaterjee said in his order.

The authority further ruled that if the developer fails to hand over possession by September 15, 2018, the developer shall be liable to pay interest to the home buyers from September 16, 2018 till the actual date of possession, on the entire amount paid by the complainant to the developer..
                CASE DETAILS

• The date of possession was March 31, 2015.
                • The developer revised the date of completion on the MahaRERA website as December 2019.
                • The authority directed the builder to handover flats on or before Sept 15, 2018.
                • In case of delay, the builder shall be liable to pay interest to buyers.
                http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repor...ession-2571748

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X