This builder had participated in a property show in Dubai. They have a project in Powai Called SAI City -2. In SAI City -2 they have two types of Towers

1- Sai Solitaire - B+G+40 -
2.5 BHK and 3 BHK and BSP for this tower is 11,500/

2- Sai Sapphire - B+G+22

All is 2 BHK and BSP for this tower is 10,500/

I would like to know more this project and builders. Member’s comments are welcomed.

Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankurgupt
    the SRA building is currently at plinth level. its expected to be a 15 storey building. Builder is quoting a possession date of July 2015; it is impossible for a 15 storey SRA building to completed in 15 months.
    Although, the Indiabulls guy did tell me that the builder is willing to pay 9% interest on the agreement value if the flat is not handed over by the committed date.

No way the developer will give possession by July 2015. I don't see this project getting OC before 2017.
    On the interest clause, building is willing to pay 9% on entire agreement value until possession? or is it a one time payment of 9%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    No way the developer will give possession by July 2015. I don't see this project getting OC before 2017.
    On the interest clause, building is willing to pay 9% on entire agreement value until possession? or is it a one time payment of 9%

the Indiabulls guy mentioned 9% on the agreement value. I would assume this to be an annual payment but one needs to see the agreement to understand this better.
    CommentQuote
  • any launches near powai please inform me
    CommentQuote
  • I visitd the sai sapphire powai project..project s under SRA..bt flat is good.construction quality seems gud as per my view.. location is v good.any idea hw lobg it ll take to get possession..does this project hs some another legal issues
    CommentQuote
  • How is construction progressing? Also, what rate are they quoting right now?
    I guess possession will depend on whether they have completed the slum buildings or not.

Originally Posted by drpsmore
    I visitd the sai sapphire powai project..project s under SRA..bt flat is good.construction quality seems gud as per my view.. location is v good.any idea hw lobg it ll take to get possession..does this project hs some another legal issues
    CommentQuote
  • Rate s 11500 psf by indiabulls...yes possession depnds on slum building...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drpsmore
    Rate s 11500 psf by indiabulls...yes possession depnds on slum building...

Rate has been stuck at 11500 for the last 2 years. Indiabulls had approached me 2 years back at the same rate for this project.
    Getting OC might not be straightforward for this project considering the problems they had with the slum rehab buildings.
    CommentQuote
  • Ohhhk thnx fr ur rply
    CommentQuote
  • Bt once the project gt completed...rate ll go high i think..i realy loved its location...its on jvlr..near tcs..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is a 16-18k psf property once all issues are sorted out and it is ready for occupancy
    CommentQuote
  • Thnku dsrkhorse fr rply
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

I had booked a flat in sai sapphire January 2014. We were informed by Indiabulls rep and the builder that they were waiting for government clearance for further construction and that they have been informed that they will get it by March 2014. However, we have been waiting since but there is no progress. Everytime we meet them they say that clearance is around the corner. They are also not willing to get our registration. Wanted to check if anybody who has booked in the same project has got their registration done. Also if there is any new update on this project.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi May2401, even I have booked a flat in the same project. But there seems to be lot of problem. since last 1and half years, there is no work. There was a builder-buyer meeting recently. I could not attend only got a mail from them abt MOM. l thin we all buyers should make a group and follow up regularly, otherwise they will not care about anything..
    CommentQuote
  • booked

hello guys i have booked a flat in sai sapphire...
    its been a year now no progress in construction...
    anybody got any news..
    CommentQuote