Hi there,

Is there anyone here in the forum who knows about the construction progress of US OPEN project of Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund?
Read more
506 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My views about Nirmal Buildings - They don't make what they hype. There are many threads abt Nirmal buildings in this forum. Read them b4 investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ankil. I couldn't find anything here on US open. Can you send me the links?
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project as investment point of view?
    CommentQuote
  • US Open Nirmal Lifestyle construction progress

Does anyone know the status of US open? Do we have anyone who has booked in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by write2lux
    Thanks Ankil. I couldn't find anything here on US open. Can you send me the links?

Not particularly about US open but am talking about different projects from same builder. See the past threads. Their views about quality is bad. One of my friend also stays in one of their buildings & even he says so.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Ankil. Nirmal is a big big fraud. I have three diff sources who have bought houses one in Nirmal Lifestyles and two in City of Joy. Common complaints are builder delays projects, the one who bought the house in Lifestyles says there was a huge garden as per the plan outside his bldg. that was converted into a parking lot and now even that is gone and he is making a huge tower. So have no hope in hell that you will get what you see in the plan. Also another feedback is that his finish quality is so bad (this is from both projects) that one has to spend 2-3 L over and above to make the house livable this apart from the interior cost of a modest 5L so totally you are looking at 10 L min before you can move in so factor that. Another piece of news is one of the occupants in Cityof Joy died some months back because a stray dog bit him. So brace yourself for lots and lots of strays in all his properties. Even in lifestyle there are soooo many strays. My advise stay away from this fraud. I have nothing for or against any builder but this is genuine feedback and my own experience over the last 6 years that I am sharing with all.
    CommentQuote
  • Received DL for podium 3. Is there anyone who booked in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • any one book flat in EXCEL buildings.

please tell me what is the status of that building.

I thik there is no construction goging on for EXCEL building
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have booked a flat in US open , Currently I have paid 45% of property ...but from the last 5-6 months I have not received any new disbursement demands from the builder...when I approached Nirmal group...they mentioned due to some reasons(blaming BMC) the construction is going very slow...and will pick up very soon ...As I am in UK right now ...not able to follow up on this...does any body have a new update...
    CommentQuote
  • I enquired last week and the estimated completion date is 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi,
    Even i have not heard anything from the builder after March. Can you please send PM

Originally Posted by kvramseshu
    Hi

I have booked a flat in US open , Currently I have paid 45% of property ...but from the last 5-6 months I have not received any new disbursement demands from the builder...when I approached Nirmal group...they mentioned due to some reasons(blaming BMC) the construction is going very slow...and will pick up very soon ...As I am in UK right now ...not able to follow up on this...does any body have a new update...
    CommentQuote
  • US Open Booking

Its been more than a year since we have booked at US Open,Nirmal Lifestyle project, but all of a sudden delay in the construction. The initial booking time, the completion was said to be June 2014, then it became Dec 2014 and ultimately on registration it is June 2015.

Keeping fingers crossed for the timely completion.
    Runwal Green started at the same time and seeing its progress, sometimes feel cheated.

Nevertheless, have to wait....
    CommentQuote
  • Nirmals track record in giving possession (forget on time)is pathetic.My relative booked in one of his projects in L.B.S.Promised possession in end of 2012.But as of now not even 25 % work has been completed.

He blames new DCR rules by B.M.C for this.But the fact is that he simply is not interested in completing works.

Two other projects in Mulund namely Marathon Monte Vista & Runwal Anthurium ate nearing completion have started at the same time as my relative project.

High time that this builder is taught a lesson not to cheat people.
    CommentQuote

• I Invested in Nirmal Lifestyle US OPEN and have paid 30% and am very happy with the investment so far. Hope to see this beautiful project materialise soon.
    CommentQuote
  • The Nirmal Us Open is fully fledged with modern and sophisticated amenities. The attractive features include fitness center, jogging & cycling track, baseball court, swimming pool, badminton court, gymnasium and many more. I am looking forward to living in such an beautiful property.
    CommentQuote